Tree of Savior Forum

Character wipe after CBT?

Is there news on characters being wiped? O.o

You should expect one.

1 Like

Yes all chars made will be wiped when the CBT is completed

1 Like

its to be expected that they will be, we’re on a 3x exp rate giving us an unfair advantage, as if getting to play it early isnt unfair enough already.
maybe they wont wipe between cbts though if we’re gonna have another one for International

I expected one xD but was hoping for a glimmer of hope for no wipe lol! we’re on 3x exp? O.O can i has proof? O:

“All the Rates in the game including EXP/Drop Rates and etc will be based on Korean 3rd CBT”

I dunno how you would expect us to keep possibly broken and unfair characters into official considering how the economy is right now ingame among other things. Of course they’re going to delete everything.

2 Likes

ahh thanks. I dunno maybe because its not broken and unfair characters when the max lvl of the game is either 400 or 400+? and the grinding is quite a bit around lvl 120 already?

The game isn’t ready, that’s why we are testing. Plus, such information about the wipe WAS announced before the tests began.

So, please. Accept. In silence. Thank you.

If anything while in CBT, I was hoping we’d get to keep our characters DURING the CBT, yes that includes CBT3 if there is one.

And hopefully something that allows us to change our previous class advancements/circles during the cbt only.

tbh right now for the last week of cbt2 I don’t feel like grinding anymore after Lv. 132 because I have very little time to reach rank 6 before cbt ends.

Of course, they can wipe everything out when OBT arrives, I’ve signed up for this CBT knowing our characters would be wiped.

I didnt read it was gonna be wipe but i knew that 90% chance that it was gonna be wipe cuz some games dont wipe CBT chars. but the rank 6! YOU CAN DO IT! BELIEVE! lol

row row fight the 50mil EXP requirement to get to LV197! Do the impossible, level the unlevelable

… It scares me that there are people who are already LV200 ingame right now.

WIPE is normal in CBT <----

Thats unpleasant to wipe lol. But yeah it scares me too xD some people just go really ham at this game which is understandable. It is pretty addicting if you play your favorite class lol

Can we keep the character’s name?

Pretty hard to sell a “new game” when there are lots of players already max lvl at launch.
Easier to retain the closed beta players when wiping their accounts then to recruit new players at such a situation.

no, and if you wanna get it you’re going to have to compete again.

source: I lost my waifu’s last name in CBT1 and had to compete to claim it back in CBT2

I lost my waifu in kcbt2 > kcbt3 (not extend) > cbt1 > cbt2

Similar to archeage
Kcbt2 > kcbt3 > kcbt4 > kcbt5 >