Tree of Savior Forum

No key? Not same region?

Wow, that’s when I joined the forum I guess… because I had logged in since the 1st cbt

How do I contact an admin?

same here, my girlfiend got a key and i didn’t. Maybe cuz she registered 2 mails on 1 pc? something with ip ?

So my home has 3 PCS’s set up since I have 2 brothers. They BOTH received their keys and i didn’t lol… we live in the SAME home… not only that… but it says that i didn’t get my key because of my region area?! What the…

Same, i was registered (I even taken a screenshot : http://hpics.li/9cc226c ) but my friend who lives in France (like me) receive the key and not me because “unfortunally… not requirements…”

I really hope i will have a key, i wait this games since 2 years…

I will wait until the 23th october but if i have no key, it will be really strange u_u"

Read this. I was hugely mistaken about 15 oct, it was 19 oct.

I registered when there was like 40-50k people… A lot of people registered in the 120+k area and got a key. I emailed the staff. Lets see.

Same to me, a friend got the key and I didn`t. Someone from the staff is reading this? or decided to fully ignore?

I am located in the Eastern United States, why am I excluded from a beta test? Either this is poorly written, or cryptic. Because it doesn’t make any sense to me.

“It is so unfortunate that we could not accomodate you for the Beta Test this time since your conditions did not meet our requirements. ex: registrants from the counters where TOS has local publishers and etc.)”

An explanation please? Obviously I live in a qualified region.

I am from France and I don’t have the key too… I wait tomorrow. I’ve register from facebook.

I live in Canada and I didnt get the key. I bet they have a limited amount of keys even though they said it was unlimited. It doesnt make any sense for them to do that but they did… I am kinda pissed but w/e it is just a beta right ? I just hope the company dont treat us the community like that more times… It is really disrespectful towards us to do that… I just wish they were more truthful to their future consumers…

Im sure the reason is a lack of keys, even if they said that steam gave some more of them, obviously it was not enough, so the decision was as simple as stupid - give us some ridiculous reason i.e. problems with region or publisher.

I’m in jersey (east coast usa) and I signed up for the site and such in august, and I got the same message on the site. Apparnetly people in the USA can’t play ToS?

have no email which is fine, but on site I get the same message on Tree of Savior site

"It is unfortunate that we could not accommodate you for the Beta Test this time since you conditions did not meet our requirements(ex:registrants from the countries where TOS has local publishers and etc)

We hope to meet you in our future tests and we will try or best to listen to user suggestions and feedback all the time.

Thank you for your interest in Tree of Savior"

I’m in Canada, anyone else up north get in?

I tagged the staff member @STAFF_J and he SAW the message cause it tells me he did… but no response…

Well, that means one of two things. Either this is one of those issues they have to look the other way on because of relations with steam, and they’ll play it off as a bug or something, or said person is waiting till the people in charge tell him what he can say.

good friend now you can create a topic talking about what the BMI promised and not fulfilled as the deadline has passed but talk quietly without exalting

I do not know if it was a mistake but I entered the site Tree of savior Fan base and put on the server status and ITOS Gabija was online and then was turned off and the Korean opened interesting

anxious to 2 cbt //////

any chances that those ppl who are unqualified to get the keys are using VPN/proxy when they registering???