Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lolicons - Asylum of the Bonkers!

i guess you’re stuck doing a templar first then, and its rank 8 :v the grind is real

If that is how the guild feature will be, I am mentally prepared for it.

Except, I will have to forgo my plans for an alchemist and that’ll be realllly sad!

Seeing that there are quite a handful of guilds being prematurely created, if that feature is permanent, I am curious which guild can actually sustain. :stuck_out_tongue:

still no news :confused: guess i haz more study time Kappa

Best of luck with your studies!

When there are updates, I will share in the group. (Provided if no one has shared yet)

2nd iCBT hype :grin:

1 Like

TIME TO PREPAAAREEE, well I’m still in war against those books ~! KYAAHH D:

Rates of 3rd Korean CBT to boot! :laughing:

lolis :heart:

lolicons? …

finally a normal guild :3

We have contacted & confirmed with Marikim before the release of CBT1, that our guild name isn’t suitable in the international servers as Lolicons is often associated with pedophilia in western discourse. It’s sad but I respect the views as we’re an international server & not specifically an Asian server.

We’re conducting a guild-rename poll that is subject to the terms of service & regulations of the server. :triumph: :tired_face:

Character Name: Pearls/Saith (if the first name is taken)
Raid Call Name(Optional but Recommended):
Level & Class: 0, Elementalist
Country & Timezone: SG, +8GMT
Active/Online/Playing Hours: 3-6 hours daily
Previous Guild (If Applicable): Nil
If you had a guild, why leave: Nil
A brief introduction of yourself: An avid gamer who is still currently a graduate student! Played many mmorpgs such as WoW (10 years :D), Maplestory, DragonNest SEA, etc. and held many leadership positions in the past as officer/guild leader. Have many experience leading raids/PVE content but prefer not to as I want to be more chill now :smile:
How did your find us: Forum!
Why did you choose Lolicons: The guild seems to align with my vision of the game in finding a family and make friends while enjoying the content :blush: Although I’m looking for progression in PVE/PVP, but would like to be casual/semi-hardcore due to RL commitments
Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide by it? : Yes

Hope to join y’all! Cheers!

Hi Pearls,

Thank you for your application!

Please be informed that we have yet to find a method to create a guild in this game. In the event whereby guilds may only be created by a “hidden” class that is not accessible by all and regrettably that we fail to find this hidden class before the limit kicks in, if any, there is a possibility we may not create our guild in this game.

However, if guild creation becomes a reality, and we successfully create the guild whether by hidden class or a standard feature, we’ll be more than happy to have you with us.

I have contacted the past applicants, @clintonpachingel & @Velios

In case you miss or did not receive my private message to you, please let me know.

As for you, @froz3n_mage, the private message will be sent to you once you have responded with an okay to my response to your application. :smile:

Okay for me :smile: hehhehehehe 20 chars hahaha

Alrighty, lemme clear some stuff first before I pass the details to you!

Hm…
I saw you guys on DN SEA. Are u still playing?

tbh, Lolicons is the one of the Best Guilds in DN SEA.

I am no longer playing dragon nest SEA, but the guild was transferred to good hands.

Thank you for your kind compliments! :grin:

I finally figured out how to like the post, and how to, uhm, reply LOL

!?!?? How long have you been trying?? HAHAHAHA!