Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Coalescence [Competitive/Goal Oriented/PvX] [42/50 Members]

Sure! Just understand that we’re not exactly accepting anyone just yet, we’d like to accept people again closer towards release so it’s easier for everyone to just get in and enjoy and we’ll also have more details about the guild system/limits.

2 Likes

Incoming update, our roster will be updated to reflect all active users over this weekend, and exclusive guides will be put up for the guild over this weekend as well for iCBT 2.

We’ll also be reviewing all the applications we’ve had since iCBT1 - now.

Thanks to everyone that’s applied! We’ll be accepting more applications now, however we’ll also be more selective of who we approve of (we’d like to play with you first, and know how active you want to be within the guild!). More than likely we’ll be reworking our ranking system, and explain it on this thread as well very soon.

More updates coming very soon.

2 Likes

With the announcement of the next Beta phase this month I am pretty excited!

I posted an application on the forums already after reading about ya’ll.
Just thought I’d leave a comment about it on here as well V:

1 Like

Got it! Slowly accepting applications while we wait for an actual date.

2 Likes

Since a date has been revealed here:

We’ll be updating the main post, roster, and accepting more applications.

Schedules for events, guides for leveling, etc will be in place later today~over the weekend.

We’ve added some nice things to our site and teamspeak so if your already a member, check it all out!

2 Likes

It can’t be… Blueberry from Aeria Games? LOL. It must have been at least 3 years. I remember the start of the passion network. Lime Odyssey (a.k.a. the game that never happened), crystal system (for ranks), etc. I was friends with Ayrinne and Elizavetta.

1 Like

I put in my app on your forum. :^)

Those were dark times ;;

What was your aeria name?

2 Likes

Posted my application for the guild. If I get accepted, I’m sure it will be fun playing with you all!

I’ve gone ahead and accepted it :smile:

2 Likes

I applied for the guild. Hope you guys accept me, since my cousin Sinbad94 recommended you guys and he said you guys are cool people who are focused and fun to play with.

Hello, I’ve just posted my application on the the guild’s site :slight_smile:

Saw both applications from @a4362dunkle and @Curio

I’ll more than likely accept both of you later today, just preparing a couple things for our new members and old members participating in iCBT2 :smile:

2 Likes

Great! No worries, take your time. :grin:

Hi! I just left my application on the guild’s site :slight_smile:

Hi, I posted my application on the guild’s site too! :smile:

I’ve closed recruitment for the time being, and will only be accepting friends/family now.

I’ll be updating the OP soon, and will be sending meeting times/etc later today.

It’s been a pretty busy week, but welcome to all our new members! Please remember to actively use teamspeak.

2 Likes

Nice introduce guild. i cant wait for join

Hi @FatePGN

Are you able to edit your first post at this stage?

I seem to have lost the ability to edit my first post in my own guild thread and I am here to check if others are facing the same issues.

Thanks!