Tree of Savior Forum

Asking the important questions

Yah the last day was simply as most people commented

RIP toasters

IMC initially said ToS was intended for ultrabook(laptops) gaming. but laptops cannot handle that much FPS drop.

More recently they’ve been doing some client changes to make the game more stable, especially for low-end pc’s. Optimization will forever be a work in progress, but situations like getting stable FPS during the boss summoning event seems like it will still be difficult.

All your other questions were added.

+Grabs popcorn and waits for the Staff to appear+

I’ve edited the questions since 2 have been answered by the recent announcement.

god i hope we can use steam money for ToS money

• ive played OGPLatale on steam and i can use my steam money for ingame cosmetics, i hope its the same for tree of savior

This means an English speaker person who’s currently living in one of those countries won’t be able to play the game at all?

Or is it just talking about the language?

Actally, everybody who live in those country can’t play iCBT 2.
Need to use VPN.

I will bump this topic

@STAFF_FatePGN when will you be getting mod status?

And @STAFF_Karjalainen as well?

Will there be manual patch available in future?

If KCBT had a new class and ICBT didn’t, they wouldn’t be synchronized.

You mean the possibility of hiring localization companies to translate and provide customer service in the local language without hosting anything or buying the local rights to the game? I’d be surprised if they did that, since they’re taking the community volunteer route with translations, the publisher would take a cut of the profit, and this still leaves the issues of language barriers between players and latency. It might work if imc sets up regional servers under imc technical administration instead of using international for everything.

Local publishers can request IP blocks as part of their licensing agreement. Either take it up with your publisher or use a proxy/VPN to get around it.

Now for a practical question,

• If you had a pet popolion, what would you feed it?
1 Like

kCBT is having some odd changes atm, and new classes aren’t in yet but are coming. They didn’t mention if they would stay in sync after launch so it’d be nice to know.

It’s mostly for local payment services, as well as local events, etc. That’s what portals do.

1 Like

Bumb again, gonna make a guild list topic tomorrow

1 Like

I have 1 more question, kinda like a request.
Can we have a sub-forum where people can post guide, tips, etc…?
i think we really need one.

2 Likes

Bumb again…
Someone bumb with me pls :joy:

You can post it into the class/rank forum for guides/tips imo.

For guilds, ppl are already advertising and recruiting in the community page.

Its sufficient for now :smile:

I don’t think so, we really need a subforum for guide
And here is the list of guild i’ve made

Off-topic: I’ll help you out. :purple_heart:

Topic: You guys need more influence in this forum, and power.
A function that can’t let others players appearing in your screen is more commom then we expected.

Yeah, a hide players function will be great, i don’t use this function much but it will help low pc players