Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild]Root is now Recruiting! (International) Open to All!

Thanks! I just filled one out I think :cherries:

kk, how long have you been following TOS?

Just for the last three months. I didn’t even know it existed till I did a random search and checked it out. Needless to say I was hooked right away. I’m so hyped up it’s ridiculous lol. :confetti_ball:

Wooo! iCBT Info!

new skill information!

NEWS!!!

WOOOO!!! Beta test is finally here!

Some Fencer/Cononeer stuff

upupup :wink:

hoped u guys got into icbt2!

How to join? I want to find some guild to party and chat with. Already joined the steam group

Yep! We got in Dawn!

dropping by again SPROUTS.

and thank you dango hamster for helping me out (again) with the technical stuff. roflmao. (hugs hugs)

hope to be able to play with everyone again soon (coughIfmyluckisOKandmyinternetiscooperatingwithmyschedulecough)

Ciao

You guys seem a mighty decent bunch, I like open guilds that don’t hold back people with different objectives (PvE/PvP,Adventure) and that Discord is a nice detail for those not under the iron grip of Micro$oft.

I left an application offering my services. Hope you accept them and both sides benefit from it.

Due to the Growth of Root, and recent issues, I am interviewing people whod like to join the guild. I hope that isnt to inconvient. Please add me on skype or steam so we can talk :stuck_out_tongue:

Guild Recruitment has been paused.

Are you guys still recruiting?

Darn. Wish I started looking for a guild earlier. This one seems to fit me the most.
Good luck with your guild guys <3.

If you are still looking for a guild during release, depending on the guild system. Youre welcome to join us :smile:

Hopefully its a huge, and guilds can be big!

…sigh… recruitment is closed. :sleepy:

If you dont have a guild by release, feel free to join us!