Tree of Savior Forum

Well no key begging this time, no drama_yet

People in ToS steam page are still begging for keys and not reading instructions.

Last time 1 week cbt key were sold for $100

Well… if they even thought to read anything IMC Staff post… or even look at the front page, they’d see that there are infinite keys as long as you register for the key… people are just ignorant :unamused:

People are now however making tons of topics and posts about how to download the game… without a key.

2 Likes

Can’t hear anything over the sound of all the key sellers and scammers crying out loud~

WELL WHAT IF…

BOTS will fill our servers ! i damn well hope NOT !

Too many fools, not enough zoo.

Things are pretty good for now, other than absurd threads being posted. I was pretty sure last time. during the first iCBT, there was like 2-3 posts about selling keys. Just checked it and the amount of selling posts was quite disturbing. No wonder only 900 - 1000 testers (maybe less) were participated, not even nearly half the amount of keys given.

The truth.

:kissing:

Maybe they live outside the selected areas, IMC did list a few countrys that won’t be allowed to join the CBT

This alone gives me hope that there server won’t be too crowded… Most people won’t be able to fgure out how the system works lol

people trying to look for each other when they are in different channels and reporting it as bug

hi guys, pardon if this has been asked plenty of times before but how should i expect the beta key when i log in through tos website and forums through facebook? will it be a message on my fb account or i should find it here?
thanks

They will email you or you can look at the front page. It’s stated in the post… look at number 5

1 Like

At this point don’t play who doesn’t want to. With like 60k Bots registering a key will worth what? 0,50$? =P

the key begging begins!

Hi Garrnett!

/20 Characters <3