Tree of Savior Forum

IMC we do Not have the KCBT rates

"7) Other Information

All data from 1st Beta Test will be reset All the Rates in the game including EXP/Drop Rates and etc will be based on Korean 3rd CBT.

For more detailed information on test participation and the way to activate your Beta Key, we will notify you again soon.

Thank you."

As you can see in this video Steparu in the KCBT 3 went to kill a level 160 mob in the Dina Bee Farm Orange Gribaru. He obtained 1,110 in a shared experience party. So he should have been getting 2,220 exp per mob solo.

I myself went to see what the mob was giving, and just as tosbase says http://www.tosbase.com/database/monsters/57423/ it gives exactly 890 exp. If the rates are x3, then at x1 it would give 296.67 exp per mob, and then 2,220 exp per mob in the video would translate to a 7.5x exp rate. In another video of his, it appears as if he is obtaining what would amount to 10x the exp of the mob after it is split. Whatever their actual rates are, we can know for certain that we do not have the korean cbt rates.

How are we supposed to test the content when you’ve given us rates lower than what they have and we are forced to grind hours upon hours for levels? And why tell us that we have the korean rates when we clearly do not?

I’d like to propose an additional week to the international cbt testing as well as an immediate increase in rates so we can test content, and builds, and actually have the opportunity to discover the bugs in the 150+ content. I personally have my doubts that most of the actual testers have reached beyond the lvl 150 range.
Those that have gone beyond 150 are most likely just people looking to preview the game, and have recorded very few bugs, and have likely not been trying to break the game as a beta tester is intended to do.

Increase the rates so the actual people interested in testing can see what we can break and get it reported before this test closes.

9 Likes

tldr OP is jelly that some people are now lvl 200

I’m pretty sure they had EXP events in addition to the 3x rates. Someone has to confirm this tho.

1 Like

Why don’t you bother reading it before making a comment saying you didn’t read and jumping to conclusions.

If you had actually read it, you would see thats far from the point of the post.

1 Like

KR 3rd beta have exp event at some point. The base exp are similar to our rate now.
If IMC consider some event for us too it would be nice.

3 Likes

in iCBT2 Steparu has a Thaumaturge in his party of friends to help the EXP grinds read his facebook

not to mention the guy played 5 Tree of Savior CBTs, imagine the knowledge he has on where the quests, ins and outs, and mechanics are.

I wouldnt be suprise if IMC gave him a VIP treatment if he further advertises ToS, after all it was his channel that really promoted the game in its early days.

I believe we don’t have the same rate as KCBT is because IMC want to test other thing on our server, like stress test and economy and stuff, the Open Beta is near so they would want to test everything possible on any server.
I don’t mind though, this mean we can get better OBT overall :3

It is true that we do not have kCBT rates, because kCBT rates are scaled depending on level. We, the int server, just have a fixed 3x rate.

2 Likes

Why would anyone be jealous about levels that are going to be wiped in 2 weeks…?

3 Likes

I don’t think many people actually care about hitting max level in a beta test. The point of a beta is to get a feel of the game’s progression and to see how many bugs need ironing out along the way.

It seem that 95% of the population of this beta care about hitting cap, and they do think they can hit level 500 on beta, and don’t give a damn about reporting bugs but only complain when they hit a problem at a part they need to do to keep progressing and come to the forums spamming and crying their eyes out saying the game is not ready to be released and what not.

There’s a problem here when hitting 65ish is enough to be in the top 10% of players in the server. At least on Gabija anyway. This means that 90% of the player base couldn’t even make it to midway through Rank 3 so we can’t even get good feedback on Rank 4 and onwards classes.

1 Like

Isn’t rank base from achievement point? I saw lv 185 on Gabija who’s rank 126 or something.

There’s many rank 4+ people around. Problem is not everyone come to post a feedback on forum. :confused:

People need to stop spreading the rumour that we have x3 rates right now. It’s totally unconfirmed. Yeah I know it’s been calculated based on data mines, but miners also though gabija server was based Paris and look at how that turned out. Word of God or bust.

One of humanity main features.

Not like you’re getting any feedback on non-swordsman classes, because the rest are ■■■■ compared to it.

1 Like

Current level 3 cards give 8442 exp, which is 3x the amount of 2814. So yeah, exp is 3x currently in this beta.

That’s from icbt1, which staff confirmed was a reduced rate for testing purposes. The kcbts have never been that rate and its unlikely that’s what the official rate will be.

2 Likes

Considering the sheer amount of things in place to actively discourage you from going to areas with enemies far above your character level, most of the points you get from exploration and such might as well be tied to your level.

Yup, its true. 20 characters.