Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the EU,SEA and SA servers

Greetings, Saviors!

Many of you have been wondering about the new location of our EU (Fedimian) and SEA (Telsiai) servers in regards to ping and how it will affect your gameplay.

For this reason, we have set up an echo server in each region to allow you to test your network response time to each server with a simple ping test.

Below are the details of each server:

• Fedimian region (Frankfurt) IP: 52.29.228.194
  • Telsiai region (Singapore) IP: 52.77.112.61
  • Silute region (Sao Paulo) IP: ‘52.67.15.170’

How to perform the ping test:

1. Open a Command Prompt window (press the Windows key + R) and type in cmd, then press Enter.

1. After C:>, type in ping 52.29.228.194 -t or ping 52.77.112.61 -t and press Enter. You will see your network’s response time to the server counted in ms.

We hope this will help you with your decisions regarding server transfer applications. Remember that, if you wish to transfer to a different server, you can submit your application until the 24th of April, 2016, through our official Support page.

Also, if you haven’t yet, don’t forget to read our announcements regarding the upcoming server transfers.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

32 Likes

Weird, I get 200 ping on SEA, are they on maintenance?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

good to know i’m not the only one like this

I never see any confirm information for the actual relocation time.
Could kindly help confirm when the team transferred, the sever will relocation at same time?
Means after 28th Apr, where is the SEA sever?

I have 54ms, awesome! :smile:

Awsome, I am getting 34ms from EU ping!

2 Likes

5ms…look at you `

1 Like

Any ETA on when the servers will actually be relocated or will we still be on US West post transfer for a little bit?

Cheers.

so how was yours, also 200+?

pretty sure I got around 60-90 ping only on dota 2 singapore servers :v

Mine’s about 350, even worse than to ping to the us…qwq
i don’t even know how this can happen

Glorious 60ms T.T Thank you IMC!

Can anyone else from SEA tell us what ping they’re getting?

… 5ms means yeah?
lol

1 Like

38-41!! Fedimian great!!

1 Like

Getting around 170-180 from Australia on the SEA server. I’m assuming it hasn’t been implemented in the game yet because i’m still getting 300ms.
Was hoping for a bit better but this should be a massive improvement.

I don’t know whether to believe it, but I’m getting 4ms from the Singapore server.

Can IMC also give a breakdown of the server population in each server to help us make an informed choice? Thanks @STAFF_Ines

from KL, Malaysia, about 60+ms (wireless), when i get back home to my PC, i believe that cable will do much better

ok that was a bit disappointing, I guess the server qualities are completely different.

this is what my singapore server ping looks like in dota 2, which I am completely satisfied with:

Not that I’m complaining, but it’s really weird