Tree of Savior Forum

Is there a known problem for this if so how can i fix it

Date and Time : 5/4/2016 6:55am

Game Control Mode (Keyboard and mouse)

Where it happened: Dadan Jungle

Bug Description :
I am a new player who was anxiously waiting the arrival of Tree of savior and while playing with a friend of mine, experienced game lashings that whipped me back in areas i have already ran past. For example; I would run past a certain area of mobs only to be lashed back into them. Bosses who gives warnings of where there next attacks will hit kill me. No matter how many times i avoid each circle i still get lashed back into it. In the Dadan Jungle while riding the Gondala to the next questing area the game whipped me back in place where i could not move and was stuck until it came back. I jumped hoping to get out of the space it stuck me in only to find myself in what you now see in the screen shot here.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Logging in playing the game.
  2. Walking on the lip
  3. Attacking normal attacking not skills.
  4. Simply moving.

Screenshots / Video :

<

System: Asus Desktop G20AJ Windows 10

• CPU : 3.20GHz
  • RAM : 8.00 GB
  • Graphics Card : Intel core i5-4460
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage : 251GB uaws out of 931GB
  • Internet Connection : Ethernet 25mb per second
  • Country, Region : USA eastern Pennsylvania

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

you can use teleport stone in your inventory to get teleported to map entrance to unstuck yourself.

1 Like

I can true enough but theres not point in doing so if ill end up getting stuck again later on when trying to do the same quest. Or any other area simular to it.

You shouldnt get stuck if you dont perform any actions on riding platforms. Just kill mobs nearby, board, ride, disboard, continue your quest. Simple as that.

I used this : ping 52.29.228.194 -t

Results are as follows:
reply from 52.29.228.194" bytes = 32 time = 153ms TTL=117

107ms, 110ms, 110ms.

Ping statistics for 52.29.228.194:
packets sent = 4 received= 4 lost = 0 (0% loss),

Minimum 107ms, Maximum 152ms, Average 120ms.

Lol Alright thanks!! ^.^ and on average the reply is stating bytes =32 time= 125ms at most so far too 102ms being the lowest TTL=117

I’m not entirely sure how that would fix his issue. If this was firewall/antivurus issue then he wouldnt be able to log in at all.

None of your solutions can help with issue of character location desync when player performs actions on a moving platfrom, resulting in rubberbanding and getting stuck. Thats not a connectivity issue, but poorly optimized server code.

how do i give you that image? and it is still going btw

T.T this is my first gaming computer so i am very new to the issues that come with new games online. especially those of MMO’s other then Maplestory of course, but that game can be played on a Potato to a certain extent.

That i have done from your last reply. The most i can attempt to do now is disable firewall or at least allow this game through the fire wall to see if this fixes the problem. I played yesterday with my friend before the maintenance and had none of the problems i am currently having today.

i know how networks work.

What if i told you that server can rubberband you even when you have perfect ping? Like: you perform a certain skill that requires your character to stay still, at end of skill when you try to do something else client sends updated position to server which server cannot accept because you shouldnt have moved (but you did because you are on a platform) and teleports you back at initial location. But moving platform is not there anymore causing players to stuck.

See? that has nothing to do with network latency.

Okay it took a while but with in the Config i got a request timed out message. SO far this has been running since you mentioned it in a later post and i have received 6 time out messages.

1 Like