Tree of Savior Forum

Telsiai server delay/lag issue after Nov. 15 maintenance

the bigger and more destructive shitstorn is upon us already though hue :sparkles:

Got disconnected halfway in Saalus canyon area mission (Me, Mienz, Eunwol and iSumThingWong)

IMC never failed to exceed my expectations

maybe the servers are getting ddos constantly, huehuehue

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
your face when you managed to f-ck it up continuously

bump

server lag is op

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

bump…

Just play the game. No tested from outsider and It still getting worse after Lasted Patch

yeah, still playing it
having difficulties on killing mobs and bosses due to the potato servers

thanks for the info. hue

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe we share the same servers as ktos and we’re getting 1% of their speed.

Why?

because we’re itos thats why. hue

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan

I refer to your announcement regarding Telsiai and Varena Connection Issues, https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=732 . Sadly, the issue has not been fixed. The rubber banding and lag spikes are still present. It has been more than 72 hours since this issue first appeared, and honestly it is getting really frustrating.

Because of the lag, some of my friends did not even bother logging in.

Please do something about it.

-Fellow Telsiai player-

bump

If you (imc staffs/gms) reading this, we’re expecting a compensation, some of my guild members became inactive because of this NEW FEATURE

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max Still lag, are you even trying. The thing you did only made it worse

ahh why reply me =_= I reported, they said they will have a look at it. Now it is still lag. Also get bonus with party 6 people and different channel of dungeon :frowning: sad

1 Like

bump

===========

oh god random dc during solo dg runs… IMC please stop we don’t want this feature

random lag/dc feature right now
huehuehuehue

deal with it!
-imc

1 Like

Resolved?

It didn’t change anything in SEA sv.

still experiencing their new and improved FEATURES
hue