Tree of Savior Forum

Once again an absurd difference from the Korean server

I don’t see it as an “opinion”, a person who wants to make “fake facts” that are real.
And you know why imc listens to kTos more than here? Because they are organized, and they act as a community, as I have repeated this tirelessly …
Then I don’t really like working on this binary of: (good and bad) (hero and villain) but if you see me as a villain I am very happy :slightly_smiling_face:, I am also not interested in being “good” because those who self-title “good” , “saviors”, always have hidden intent.
And I’m not a native English speaker, but that was the way I learned the English that I know. But if it makes me (like you said) “look smart” I don’t know, that’s your judgment.

It has happened time to time, and we were even lured into IMC's surveys thinking they care. Time has told us of IMC's actual attitude towards the iToS Community. I believe you dont even know so many threads/polls/surveys were posted here over the course of 4 years.

All I can say is that, the staff that actually cared and held surveys actually left the company, and they had little to no power within the organization chart. All that could do was (the better staffs) was to consolidate all our woes and grievances, submit it to the developers and wait/hope like the rest of us for a change to happen.

Should the feedback to the devs fall on deaf ears, we were all back to square one. The staff in the forums are merely this fragile and weak link we have to the dev team.

No.... that's because the ktos Staff are willing to read through inven, the ktos nexon forums and actually push the player's voices up to the upper management....

I am not asking you to give up, but don't get too full of our iToS current system. Forums/PM/Discord/Tickets can only get you so far

If you still want to “bark at the right tree”, try persuade as many non-F2P player as you can, to not buy those gacha because of the absurd difference of treatment with ktos. This will result in direct hit to IMC itos income and who knows, IMC might hear you this time.

I think the big letters you used are a bit unnecessary, but.
2016 I remember that right at the beginning of the game there were some groups that complained, 2017 was a year that I had to stop playing to study I can’t talk about, but 2018 so far I don’t see this movement of people showing their dissatisfaction, what I see most are people complaining about the game with friends, and they don’t send a ticket. I’m from server SA, I see this happening on a large scale, people around here, for example, are more concerned with being in a war endless self-assertion in relation to its guilds.
And I already made some recommendations that I saw results after a few months.
But there are things that I keep exaggerating, like this:
who’s been there for months and so far, hasn’t come here.
And I realize that people are apathetic, and are only complaining to the winds.
@Ersakoz I would be very grateful if you would show me the topics you said, because I really never saw them.
@7aniki already you really that much attention and affirm yourself… that’s because until recently you didn’t even know how to distinguish developer from publisher, right? and “bark at the right tree” seems to me that cliche self-help book advice, and as I already said, I will not “persuade” anyone, because I think people have to have their own capacity for discernment.

Monk mains complained about Monk problems on forums since the beginning of ToS. IMC staff finally comments on forum saying they’re listening to suggestions on how to improve Monk. Monk mains pour their hearts out giving such suggestions hoping for their class to finally shine. IMC takes those ideas … to make a new class called Nak Muay containing almost all those ideas for a different class tree as a promotional class to celebrate the opening Thailand ToS server (now dead) and gives none of those ideas back to Monk.

Players have voiced their opinions on the game before, and IMC staff are listening alright … sometimes. Whether the outcome is what you want once that happens is a different question altogether though.

:sad:

1 Like

I have interacted with some staff through the years, and we can truly tell who were the ones actively interacting with players, and who isn’t. At the current state, I would say the staff is doing their job , but not listening to the voices on the ground.

We used to have more interaction with the staff, and we can only hope feedback get pushed up. That was also happening actively via GM logging in game and hosting events/Q&A/playdates

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/memory-book/

This can partly be due to the language barrier with often have with a Staff. The English proficient ones , to date are simply Staff Amy, Letitia, and Bob.

I shall only list the recent ones, there were active discussions/feedback to the game consistently from 2017-2020. I will just list the ones i deem as notable, and are actually fruitful to read.

2020:

2018|

2 Likes

Trash game but some ppl will say that we should accept everything so why bother. I

You can see the tos community is still united … against you though XDDDD

You know what’s funnier, everyone complains, but they buy … Soon the IMC will change WHY?

On the day that players stop buying TP, then they can change something, in the meantime … Gradually they will monetize everything in the game.

Remembering that, the second roulette event in the Season, you only complete the coin amount if you pay 998TP.

:wink:

Thanks for a person in this post who wants to talk.
But I realize that from 2020 there is only one post which is: “New Legend Gear Patch Will Ruin The Game”
I didn’t know about all these posts, but still looking at them, I feel the iTos community is dead.
look at how the Korean community is more alive and more well organized, and is always asking, questioning.
and here I’m not talking about IMC, I’m talking about how the community is more alive
look:

This was requested, to make it easier for the community to communicate with the developer, something like that, I don’t know the details. It has this post explaining about:

And besides that they have this site “inven” (have for all games)

but realize the community there is much more alive. And he’s always talking about something. Here I honestly don’t see it :upside_down_face:

How to have a living community, if the company itself boycotts the game, does not solve the bugs, does it turn a blind eye to exploit abusers?

There is no way to defend, currently only those who have any fetish in being made of muggles are in the game.

We had more players that were engaged with the game and/or had personal connection with it but were slowly driven away by IMC decisions. What happens is that whenever someone tries to bring up anything, be it based on personal experience, analysis, comparing it with other games in the same genre or just some suggestion that could be interesting, they just get some semi-automated reply if lucky, but it’s more common to see IMC doing the exact opposite of what was brought up.

I can’t say IMC management or staffs are in the wrong for not interacting with iToS community anymore as we had some pretty nasty apples through the years but they need to at least try if they want people to keep engaged when they do stuff that doesn’t please their players.

@Ersakoz

You got my link twice. It’s a bit sad that i wasn’t in the same pace with Nekorin’s discussions at time, the fact the points still stand up till today AND that we had a staff reply acknowledging all of it is depressing to say the least…

Most of the feedback for bad TP/XXX class changes and updates are just found in “ Free Board” . It is just the same as what i see in General Discussion time to time.

Question is , what good will it make if the iToS community is trying to communicate to the party that doesn’t seem to care not read our thoughts for the past 3 years

The difference is , someone is reading the very same thing over the other side. Hope you get my point.

Grass is always greener on the other side, the ktos users always joke about themselves being the test server for IMC changes and crazy experiments, since iToS usually safe from those patches that receive public outcry. Likewise , we envy their position to communicate with IMC. :man_shrugging:

@Hillgarm Yeap. That’s why we always pray the koreans have similar sentiments to ours , and they can get the message over to IMC.

3 Likes

this line caught my attention and i shall show you some interesting periods of ktos forums

“With united spirit, we all shall lie down together”

●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇ ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇ ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇ ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇ ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇ ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇ ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇

kekw.

Jokes aside, this is what they did for the past year, about their balence patch.
Hence, they are so balence image

Bonus 1

Hello, this is the Tree of Saver development team.
We are sincerely grateful to all the saviors who sent their valuable opinions through the bulletin board of “I wish to the development team”.

We hope that the development team and the saviors who wish for the development team will be a space where they can think together and find a solution for a better tesse, and that the solution will come from simple complaints and strong complaints that are not clear (the probability of realization is extremely low) In the case of a rather extreme request, it may be difficult to respond even if it is in the likes ranking according to the operation policy of the bulletin board.

The BEST recommendation is based on the following factors, including the number of likes.
-Sincerity, novelty, and sincerity
-Objective view not aimed at the benefit of a particular individual or group
-Logic, reason, and clear solution
-Number of likes

And, in their “reply post”, “Wish to the development team”. They always avoid those which literally states the fact of problems of the game has that needs to be addressed, yes they do get the most upvotes.

And even if they do reply to them, their action taken sometimes totally opposes what they were initially saying. Recent Scout balance patch is a good example.

2 Likes

Even one of the biggest complaints of kTos is in relation to class balance. What is sometimes a selfish complaint, that each one only talks about his class, and has classes that are dead and forgotten in limbo, because they are not “the favorites of the community”
“Knowingly”, swordman is record in try balance

And this is not the kTos forum, this is kTos’ Inven, which is not the same thing.

The purpose of language is to communicate your thought.

2 Likes

It is very expensive, according to TP data, and it is dying a little more because of IMC’s attitude.

LOL TOS players has been trained into a bunch of masochist after being mistreated/ bullied for so long.

One of the most vicious business model on top of worst communication with the playbase on top of worst change for the player on top of double standard updates on top of worst customer support.

And people of ITOS players are actually defending it.

Generally feel sad about it.
Go check how POE / GW2 community interaction with the dev.

1 Like

meh…
all i see just another impatient guy who cant bear ktos/ktest spoiler and wait over a feature coming to itos and start his so called unecessary revolution here
if you actually read the head of the post, he basically cry over demon ragana temptation shop which was not added during masquerade sales but we actually got it now
so does his post is actually the one reason imc added it to itos? i dont think so.
so does the revolution works? any change? nah

1 Like

Do you want the company to listen to you? Stop giving her money. (y)