Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

#WELCOME
Fellow Ninjas and Ninjas-in-training! Also people who are not Ninjas, are welcome as well! :sunglasses: :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Stormwolf here
Also known as the NinjaKappa!

#Table of Contents:

1. Introduction
2. Skill Descriptions
3. Class Builds
4. Skill Builds
5. Things to take note
6. Armor Type
7. Weapon type
8. PROs and CONs
9. Sample Video on Shinobi’s Bunshin Clones
10. Unlocking Shinobi Class Quest:
11. Leveling Guide:
12. The Finish Line:

#Introduction:

I’ve been playing this game since March 29 early release. I didn’t play in OBT and CBT. Since I heard about the Shinobi class, I’ve been researching about Shinobi Class: their feedbacks, information about the skills, their experiences, theories, watching movies about the class’ movements and skill animations, etc. I just love ninjas, that’s why I myself wanted to be a ninja in TOS.

There are some people who are underestimating this class because this is untested and plenty of bugs as what they say, and especially squishy too. That’s why most of the people who heard about this refers to go another path. This hurts me a lot. lol.
However, there are people who are pursuing to be a ninja like me. They believe greatly that someday Shinobi will be one of the best class in TOS.

As much as I hate to say this but there are things are lacking in this class. However, the more I research about this class, I realized this is an Offensive Type class. Players who wanted to take this path needs to have quick reactions, fast-minded person who can quickly plan to do next, needs to be very clever to take opportunities in every opening, and also needs PATIENCE!

Just to be clear
These things I wrote below are theories of mine, based on my reaseach, and reports of other Shinobi Players! These are subject to change. If you wanted to correct me, please do so for Shinobi Clan’s sake :slight_smile:
This thread purpose is NOT to offend anyone or boast that Shinobi is the best class ever. If you have better theory than me, please don’t hesitate to share in this thread. This thread’s purpose is to bring out the people who share the same belief of mine that Shinobi class has a great potential in TOS, and share theories, experiences, and feedbacks about this class.

Any corrections, suggestions, recommendations, theories to ponder
please do so, all of it are welcome.

I do apologize in advance in my English Grammar.

#Skill Descriptions:

Before we proceed to the Class build and Skill build for the Path of Shinobi

Here are the skills and descriptions of Shinobi class.
Credits to @osteenboy19931 these pictures are from him.

#Class Builds:

These are my suggested class build for Shinobi. I may add more in the near future once I get enough information with it.

1. SwordC1 > SwordC2 > HopC1 > HopC2 > SwordC3 > Dopple > Shinobi

2. SwordC1 > SwordC2 > BarbC1 > BarbC2 > CorsairC1 > CorsairC2 > Shinobi

3. SwordC1 > SwordC2 > HopC1 > HopC2 > CorsairC1 > Corsair C2 > Shinobi

1. SwordC3 > BarbC2 > Fencer > Shinobi
  • Some Players in CBT are saying that Bunshin Clones can only replicate skills limited to Kunai and Swordsman Skills. They recommend to go to Swordsman C3 in order to have Thrust + Double Slash Spam Combo with the Clones as well. Others they leave Thrust to 0 points. Others prefer to go to Barbarian C2 starting on Rank 3, because Swordsman C3 is a waste, and Barbarian has a better buffs too and very efficient active skills especially Helm Chopper and Seism, the Pride and Joy of Barbarians.

#Skill Builds:

These are skill builds related to the Class build above.

SKILL BUILD PART 1:

This is related for class build number 1

Sword C3
Gung Ho level 5
Concentrate level 10
Pain Barrier level 15
Restrain level 10
Double slash level 5

Hoplite C2
Stabbing level 10
Pierce level 8
Finestra level 10
Spear Lunge level 1
Long Stride level 1

Doppelsöldner C1
Punish level 1
Mordschlag level 1
Double Pay Earn 3
Deeds of Valor level 5
Cyclone level 5

Shinobi
Kunai level 5
Bunshin no Jutsu level 5
Mokuton no Jutsu level 2
Katon no Jutsu level 1
Mijin no Jutsu level 2

This build has the versatility in every situation whether using Bunshin Clones and even without clones as well. It has great Synergy. This is more on PvP less PvE. In PvP, this is strong on 1 on 1 fight; however, I’m not sure in Team Fight or GvG to be honest.

Why go for SwordC3?

As far as I know, clones can only replicate auto-attacks, Kunai Skill, and Swordsman Skill. Double Slash is the secondary bread and butter of Bunshin clones since its Overheat and it has critical chances depending on what level attribute skill you spend. Buffs are good as well like Gung Ho and Concentrate. Pain Barrier is great for immunity for knock backs and knock downs. Restrain is useful as well, although it has like 0.5 seconds stun but if combines with Stabbing Skill of Hoplite, it has great chances potentially can stun lock the enemy.

Why go for Hoplite C2 Path?

Stabbing is considered to be an auto-attack so it can be stacked with offensive buffs like restrain, concentrate, gung ho, finestra and deeds of valor. In my opinion, Stabbing can do high chances of critical strike since it attacks fast. The faster you attack, the great chances of critical strikes to land, that’s the basic concept of every games. Plus it gives you additional evasion and magic defense (by percentage for both of them) while activating the skill depending on what level the attribute skill you spend. Personally, I love Stabbing and Spear Lunge combo.

Spear Lunge is an overheat skill too and gives 5 seconds negative buff that the enemies will be vulnerable on Pierce-Type Attacks or Skills are hit by Spear Lunge. Spear Lunge has a synergy with Kunai Skill. Unfortunately, the duration will not increase on a scale level so I’ll leave it with level 1.

Long Stride is great as well especially since it can’t be interrupted by basic attacks, it charges but as soon as you get your destination, it will launch the skill immediately. The great thing about Long Stride is when you hit the enemy, it applies knock down to the enemy. For me, this is for utility so i leave it for level 1.

Pierce is great because of it’s versatility for both PvE and PvP. It hits 4 times to Boss Mobs, I think 2 or 3 times for PvP i still need to verify that. It deals Bleeding to the enemy for few percentage of chances.

Finestra is a buff that gives additional critical rate/chance (by numbers) and block (by percentage) to stat for few seconds depending on the level you put in; however, it decreases your Evasion (by numbers).

All Hoplite skills are Pierce-Type Damage.

Why go for Doppelsöldner?

Deeds of Valor gives you additional attack speed and +10% on physical attack but decreases your physical defense for -10% and these are by stacks. I max this skill so 5 stacks. 5 x +10%/-10% = +50%/-50% for physical attack and - 50% for physical defense. The stacking mode applies when you are receiving damage. This buff can be stacked to Kunai, Stabbing, Pierce, Spear Lunge. I’m just not sure to Long stride, and Double Slash.

Cyclone. This is one of my Favorite skills! Although its a Slash-Type Damage but its AOE (Area of Effect) and deals damage per second. Just like Juggernaut of Dota 2. Lol

Punish and Mordschlag Combo. If you want to fly your enemy away ang get knocked down and stab him again, you might want this combo for CC purposes as well. Knock down effects as I realize is one of the most powerful disables in TOS. In order to activate Punish, you must go for Mord, then Punish. Punish will be activated if the enemy is knocked down by any skills.

Double Pay Earn. You will earn stacks depending on skill level you put on. If you kill an opponent/mob/boss while still having at least one stack, you will gain double exp and double rewards from it. Please, time this right and proceed with caution. :slight_smile:

Shinobi Part:

Kunai. Max this skill because this is the main bread and butter of Shinobi and the clones as well. This can be replicated by clones. Kunai do stack with Gung Ho, Concentrate, Finestra, and Deeds of Valor. I’m not just sure with Restrain, I need to verify that.

Bunshin no Jutsu. In my opinion, max this skill. This skill is great if and only if you play this properly. Good side for this skill is you can summon 5 clones (At level 5) that can replicate Kunai skill and Swordsman skills. However, there is a downside for this skill is some players reported that when you’re using this skill makes you squishy, and drains your stamina as well. However, it doesn’t divide your evasion, HP, and Physical defense. Clones’ HP are depending on the DEX Stat. I need more info regarding this skill because this is the most controversial skill in Shinobi Class. For now, those are the only info I can give. Honestly, this is the most controversial skill in Shinobi. It does have a lot of bugs sad to say.

Mokuton no Jutsu. This is fine for 2 levels for utility. Once you are attacked, you will transform into wooden log and avoid any damage taken and sends you to the enemy and deals damage.
Why level 2? So that you can spend other points to other skill as well. Besides, if you learn its attribute skill
the enemy will bind like that enemy can’t move for 4 seconds when hit by the Mokuton Damage. Upon reaching level 2 skill Mokuton No Jutsu, the attribute skill will provide additional duration. Take note that this skill is Buff, so when you are being damaged by the opponent while the Mokuton buff is in effect, the skill will automatically activates.

Katon No Justu not only deals damage using ninjutsu bombs but it provides invisibility as well for few seconds if you happen to learn the attribute skill. So for me, its enough for level 1.

Mijin No Jutsu. This is a Nuke Skill deals Huge Damage to enemies. However, it has its downside as well, you will take damage to yourself as well. It’s like a suicide Skill. The Good thing is after using the skill, it provides you invisibility as well for few seconds if you happen to learn the attribute skill. So the rest of the remaining points will be here. The more level you put points in this skill, the lesser the damage you will be receiving and more damage can deal damage to the enemies.

SKILL BUILD PART 2:

This is related for class build number 2

Sword C2
Gung Ho level 10
Concentrate level 10
Pain Barrier level 5
Restrain level 5

Barbarian C2
Cleave level 5
Helm Chopper level 10
Warcry level 5
Frenzy level 5
Seism level 5

CorsairC2:
NOTE: There are two kinds of Skill build when you reach this class:

1. PvE
    Jolly Roger level 10
    Iron Hook level 0
    Keel Hauling level 0
    Dust Devil level 10
    Double Weapon Assault level 5
    Hexen Dropper level 5
  2. PvP
    Jolly Roger level 4 or 0
    Iron Hook level 5 or 9
    Keel Hauling level 1
    Dust Devil level 10
    Hexen Dropper level 5

Shinobi
Kunai level 5
Bunshin no Jutsu level 5
Mokuton no Jutsu level 2
Katon no Jutsu level 1
Mijin no Jutsu level 2

• As you can see, this build is more on attack buffs (Gung Ho, Concentrate, Warcry, and Frenzy )so that my DWA and maybe Hex Dropper will maximize. Cool and fast Chain attacks that has great chances of critical rate; however, the crit damge is just okay depending on character status and equipment build. I put level 5 pain barrier for more duration since at early levels, i can resist knock back and knock down from boss. I think, level 5 is more than enough even in PvP.
  • I choose to pick up level 2 Iron Hook for PvP utility purposes. Katon for invi then Hook 1 or 3 enemies if possible then the rest of the team can attack the captured enemies. I didn’t pick up the Keel hauling since it can’t pull 3 enemies, besides I just wanted to capture enemies, not pull it back to me unless it can pull 3 enemies.
  • This build have many types of Plan in every situation but I only recognize two Plans for now: Plan A and Plan B.
    Plan A is more on solo auto-attack reliant with a few efficient active skills; attack attack attack!!..
    Plan B Bunshin Clones + Kunai if the Plan A screw up. So its like if I screw up in, ill go for Katon then Bunshin by the side of the enemy, kunai and basic attack.

SKILL BUILD PART 3:

This is related for class build number 3

Sword C2
Gung Ho level 5
Concentrate level 10
Pain Barrier level 10
Restrain level 5

Hoplite C2
Stabbing level 10
Pierce level 8
Finestra level 10
Spear Lunge level 1
Long Stride level 1

CorsairC2:
NOTE: There are two kinds of Skill build when you reach this class:

1. PvE
    Jolly Roger level 10
    Iron Hook level 0
    Keel Hauling level 0
    Dust Devil level 10
    Hexen Dropper level 5
  2. PvP
    Jolly Roger level 4 or 0
    Iron Hook level 5 or 9
    Keel Hauling level 1
    Dust Devil level 10
    Hexen Dropper level 5

Shinobi
Kunai level 5
Bunshin no Jutsu level 5
Mokuton no Jutsu level 2
Katon no Jutsu level 1
Mijin no Jutsu level 2

• This build is more on landing a high success Critical Rate, utility, and a decent usage of Bunshin Clones. This can be played well with or without using of Bunshin Clones.
  • High Success Critical Rate: This is because of Finestra plus Stabbing and Hexen Dropper even Double Weapon Assault/DWA. Hexen Dropper deals burst damage and the animation is fast even faster than Stabbing skill.
  • Utility: Jolly Rogers and Iron Hook/Keel Hauling.
    Jolly Rogers is the best skill to use in PvE, it gives you additional silver with slight chances (I don’t know how much or how many percentage of silver can give but it does give additional silver). It provides buff of pillaging while inside the area, the chances of Pillaging items to mobs are level dependent, so if you’re just going for PvE, I suggest you max this one. It provides Fever Attack Combo as well, this provides additional damage per combo made by everyone inside the area. Fever Attack Combo only works when the Party leader is a Pirate/Corsair. If you’re going solo, Fever Attack Combo won’t work but the pillaging still works.
    Iron Hook is another great utility, it captures enemy/enemies up to 3. this is great for PvP. The only downside to this is you can’t use Keel Hauling while you capture 3 enemies. The only time you can use Keel Hauling is when you captured only 1. Iron Hook’s duration is level dependent, I would suggest to put level 5 on this. If you want more duration, put it into level 9, but you gotta sacrifice your points on Jolly Rogers (you can do this if you have nothing to do in games like you’re max level, all equipment you need is there its like you have nothing to do in life except PvP with other players. But seriously, level 5 is more than enough in PvP.

For more info, you can check this thread for Iron Hook + Keel Hauling demonstration:
[Corsair] Iron Hook + Keel Hauling Skill Demonstration

• Decent usage of Bunshin Clones: This is great when you’re buffed with Finestra and Concentrate. Then, this where Spear Lunge will come. The enemy will be vulnerable to any Pierce-Type Damage receive. Then go ahead and use Kunai along with your Bunshin Clones.
    Some Shinobi player reports that buffs can be applied to clones
So its like use buffs first, then go for Bunshin No Jutsu. Others mentioned that buff doesn’t apply to Clones.
    I need to verify this info since there is no way for us to check the status of the clones. However, whether Bunshin clones can be used by buffs or not: It also deals decent damage.
  • Can be played also without using Bunshin Clones.
    This way you can go for DWA, Stabbing, and Hexen Dropper even Iron Hook/Keel Hauling if you’re going for PvP. You can do solo playing without using of the clones. I would recommend to still use the Bunshin clones if you outsmarted the enemy. Using Bunshin Clones are dangerous especially when you use this you become very squishy. You receive 5x Damage. So, use Bunshin clones in the right time and right positioning.

SKILL BUILD PART 4:

This is related for class build number 4

Sword C3
Gung Ho level 5
Concentrate level 15
Pain Barrier level 15
Restrain level 5
Double Slash level 5

Barbarian C2
Cleave level 5
Helm Chopper level 10
Warcry level 5
Frenzy level 5
Seism level 5

Fencer C1
Flanconnade level 4
Lunge level 5
Sept Etoiles level 5
Attaque Coquille level 1

Shinobi
Kunai level 5
Bunshin no Jutsu level 5
Mokuton no Jutsu level 2
Katon no Jutsu level 1
Mijin no Jutsu level 2

• Yep a Rapier Wielding Ninja. Weird isn’t it? But you gotta admit it looks cool :sunglasses: A Granado Espada Ninja.
    This build is for advanced and experienced player who possess skill awareness, great instinct, and technique. This is in the bridge between utilizing the Bunshin Clones and not using it. In my opinion, this is the hardest build to handle in Shinobi path. I’ll explain it to you later why.
  • This build using Bunshin Clones: As you all know Bunshin Clones are still bugged and needs improvement. The movement of the clones sometimes predictable, sometimes not like its random. Sometimes they moved differently from your main character.
    The Bunshin Clones + Double Slash combo is the hardest combo to use if not played in a right position. The common thing to do with this combo is when you activate Bunshin no Jutsu in front or at the back of your enemy or surround the enemy with your clones and use Double Slash. The main problem is, sometimes the clones’ position are unpredictable. That’s what it makes hard.
  • This build without using a Bunshin: This is an easy part of the build. But not so easy as you think. However, this needs some proper positioning too not just go and go hit the wall. This build requires skill awareness, right positioning, technique, quick reaction, and extreme focus. Not a kind of swordsman you’re thinking doing dash and slash attack. If the player meets these requirements, you’ll be pissing in your pants when you face this kind of player.
  • Synergy/Combo:
    1st When using Bunshin Clones: you may use Attaque Coquille to the enemy as a substitute to Spear Lunge, then use Kunai. Why Attaque Coquille? A strike attack that deals the targeted enemy’s defense be ignored by the next time when using Pierce-type attacks.
    2nd Without using Bunshin Clones: Katon + Seism + Lunge + Seism + Flanconnade combo. Long combo huh? It is possible if the player possess the requirements I mentioned ealier. Katon to go for Stealth Mode and get near to the enemy
next, Seism use it when in range for stun assurance for 2 seconds
next Lunge for to hit the targeted enemy 4 times making it vulnerable to Slash damage and also increasing your evasion for 4 seconds
next Seism (Slash type damage) again since its overheat
and finally, Flanconnade: this skill is really amazing it has zero cool down, it is Slash type and it hits twice, and also you can block an incoming attack if you use this skill at the same time as that attack is used.
    These are just the examples of synergies and combos. Since I may bored you with this long thread, I’ll just put 2 examples of it.
  • This build is focused on PvP less on PvE so its like 80% PvP
20% PvE

• PROs about this build: This deals burst damage when used and played effectively. Great synergy, you may use skills without any fillers and a lot of combos you can use.
  • CONs about this build: 1st, Rapiers have the lowest durability in entire weaponry. 2nd, Consumes too much SP since this build relies on Skills. 3rd, Skill reliant build not more on auto-attacks. 4th, extremely weak against magic users, you can’t dodge magic at all.
  • Advises when you follow this path: 1st, make sure to bring extra Rapier when you go questing, mission, dungeon, or even killing someone. Don’t ever forget to repair it constantly! 2nd, bring a lot of SP potions since swordsman has one of the lowest SP pool rate. 3rd, I suggest you go for Cloth-Type Armor for more magic defense since this is extremely weak against magic users. Evasion and Block will do the trick for Physical Damage. But if you wanna go for Plate, it’s gonna be fine as well.

There are many types of build with a Fencer Class on Shinobi’s Path. I’ll update this thread asap when I got more time.

#Things to take note:

1. When using Bunshin no Jutsu, it also drains your Stamina. If it happens to turn out into zero Stamina, your clones will disappear. I would recommend to max the attribute skill that reduces the Stamina consumption.

2. When using Bunshin no Jutsu, your main character will receive 5x damage for any incoming attacks. Bunshin clones doesn’t divide your stats. The more you summon clones, the more damage you will be receiving damage. Bunshin Clones’ HP are based on your DEX.

3. Level 2 Mokuton No Jutsu is a must. You may say level 1 is enough but you will miss the bonus attribute skill when Mokuton is level 2. If Mokuton is level 2, the duration of the skill will be added by 1 per attribute level. On the other hand, you will be receiving the 4 seconds bind to enemies even at level 1 Mokuton skill.

4. When you’re using auto-attack while Double Weapon Assault or DWA is active, your stamina will drain per hit.

5. While using Iron Hook, you can use skill; however, if you move, the Iron Hook will be interrupted.

6. Lets say you just put level 1 Iron Hook, by standards its plainly 5 seconds duration. When the duration reached 4 seconds, you may use Keel Hauling, and this wont interrupt the Keep Hauling animation/effect even within or outside the 5 seconds window.

7. All Shinobi Skills are Pierce-Type Damage.

8. Restrain can be used in auto-attacks and skills. Restrain is a great combo to Finestra, Hexen Dropper and Stabbing. It means when I hit something whether using auto-attacks and skills, the 0.5 seconds stun can be activated. By using Hexen Dropper and Stabbing while Restrain is active could potentially stun lock of the enemies since it attacks faster than auto-attacks and any other skills.

9. This is a good tip for Spear Ninja Users. When fighting with a Cleric-Type Class, if they’re in the area of Safety Zone, use Long Stride to knock them out of the area. The damage may be blocked, but the Knock down effect can’t be blocked. Thus, they’ll be out of the area when they’re knocked down. Long Stride can only be using by equipping 1H-Spear only or 1H-Spear and Shield or 1H-Spear and Pistol
1h-Spear and Dagger or equipped with 1H-Sword doesn’t count.

10. Stealth is from the attribute skill of Katon no Jutsu, and Mijin no Jutsu. While in stealth mode, you can attack, use skill, jump, and move without breaking the invisibility within the duration.

11. I would suggest to max the level of Concentrate and its attribute skill. It provides +119 damage to auto-attacks and to any skill damage (if level 10 Concentrate with max Attribute skill). Please take note there is a limited number of hits. Thus, when everything is consumed even within the duration of the buff can be depleted.

12. Bunshin Clones can only copy the skills using Kunai and Swordsman Skills except for buffs. For now, this is the only info we can give. We will investigate more of this info.

13. Shinobi is an Offensive-type of Class. This an all or nothing game play. It means, you use strategy and skills to use and play this class properly. Otherwise, you may lose if you fight head on.

14. According to the reports of other Shinobi Players, The clone doesn’t copy the sub-weapon nor two handed weapons. I need to verify this asap.

#Armor type:

• Plate:
    I would suggest to go for Plate Armor Type. It provides additional stamina (for Bunshin Clones and DWA), HP, and Damage reduction. These additional bonuses are badly needed for a Shinobi Class.

#Weapon Type

• For Class Build Number 1 and 3 go, for One-Handed Spear and Dagger.
  • For Class Build Number 2, go for One-Handed Sword and Dagger.

#PROs and CONs:

PROs

• able to efficiently and continuously attack the enemy just using basic massive attack especially if the crit lands.
  • Fewer active skills but efficient. Combos doesn’t need to have plenty of active skills.
  • provides Offensive Buffs for additional physical damage.
  • A good Shinobi always have a back up Plan. Katon is useful in every situation especially for escape plan. But hey, defeating your enemies doesn’t need to face it in front always but also to observe and exploit the enemies while invi then strike! Well, it may be difficult but not impossible if you are well experienced with the character.

CONs

• If your sickness is to cast the buffs first before engaging to the enemy. This will hurt you. Even though they’re just 5 buffs, but it will take time because they have a little bit delay on casting like Concentrate and Gung Ho needs to raise his hand to cast it. T_T
    The enemy, if clever, will take advantage of this opening.
  • Squishy, this class can be killed easily if used wrongly, especially on magic damage which this class has low magic resistance.
  • Although this character build is more on Dex, few on STR and CON, it dodges pretty much; however, this can be countered by someone who has high accuracy stat and critical rate. As what I said, this class is squishy especially if the build up on character stat has low evasion, critical resistance, and physical defense
  • Stealth is great but not as great as Scout’s cloak which has longer duration than Katon’s and Mijin’s Attribute skill.
  • If you choose a path to go for this class
it requires Patience Patience Patience. Your life will be hell but shines on the late game, if and only if played correctly.
  • If you are about to lose and you got very low HP, and if you wanna die with honor, use Mijin no Jutsu to commit suicide. Seppuku style! :laughing:
    ( I have no idea if it works. lmao)
  • as what @Cathexis said, Shinobi lacks identity as a class, and unfairly untested.

#Sample Video on Shinobi’s Bunshin Clones

I do not own the video but this is from obteenboy19931

He submitted this video to me via email just to share this to all people who are interested who wanted to be a Shinobi like him

Thanks to him some of the questions and issues about the Bunshin Clones are solved.

This is the Part 1:

Here is the Part 2:

#Unlocking Shinobi Class Quest:

Here is the thread that I am currently following right now. Please read the thread if you have time
This is not my thread but from another maker.

Everything is there except

The Yellow-eyed Flower Petal is mostly the pain the ass. It mentioned in the forum it’s 4 hours spawning interval but from my experience, it is not. It’s totally RANDOM.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN GETTING THE YELLOW-EYED FLOWER:

I got the Yellow-eyed Flower on 5:20 AM Server time CH 3
I started camping 4:24PM on CH 4 unfortunately someone got it 1st.

I waited until I decided to change channels
then 5:20 PM in CH 3 I got it. It was hiding behind the mango and there was another player

so i have to get it first and I did
 (I think he was over “AFKing” at that time)

you know what’s weird?

He was able to get it too
after i got it

This confirms that there is no spawning time interval

its totally RANDOM.

Sometimes its not the same spot you’ve seen in the videos or pictures
sometimes it hides

#Leveling Guide:

I managed to find a comprehensive leveling guide. However, it is somehow outdated because this guide was still on kTOS, but I’m following it and made a twist on my own. This is not my thread but from another maker.
You may follow other threads as well
This is just a guide anyway.
Please take time to read the thread

NOTE:
Since the thread is outdated and came from kTOS there are things you need to take note.

• 2 runs Dungeons for Non-Token users
  • 3 runs Dungeons for Token users
  • 2 runs Missions for Non-Token users
  • 3 runs Missions for Token users
  • Missions and dungeons reset everyday 6:00 AM EDT or Server Time.
  • type in Normal Chat /indun to view your number of runs you used.
  • When questing or grinding please make sure you match your level on your current map or at least you are above 4 levels or 4 levels behind. Otherwise you will be penalized for experience points. But just to be safe, please meet the match of the current map that you have.
  • In missions, I suggest you go for Siauliai the 1st map of the choice. It is faster, and gives decent exp. I would suggest to use the Search Party Engine since it gives bonus exp I think its 200%, and buy more pots for your HP and SP too.
  • When to use Exp Tomes? While grinding or doing dungeon.

#The Finish Line:

True, Shinobi is untested class and we need more clarifications. Some of the members here in this forum following this thread will share their experiences and feedbacks in the near future.

Please @Cathexis and @Autentist help us to unite the Ninja Community and pull them out into hiding. Please help us to construct theories or your perspectives about Shinobi Class. I don’t know if you guys already tested the Shinobi Class or not. If you did test this class, please share us your experiences and feedbacks if possible in iTOS because I think there are plenty of things changed since CBT. If not, at least, your theories, opinions, class/skill build constructions, are very much welcome.
People out there in other Classes are welcome as well.

I would like to thank @tsigetartseht for helping me out by giving his theories, information, and thoughts to ponder regarding the Shinobi Class. :thumbsup: :smile_cat:

I’ll just keep this thread updated for any new info and reports about the Shinobi Class. Soon I’ll provide videos and everything about this class.
Skill demonstrations, some combos, PvP samples, correct usage of skills, tips, etc.

I provided also some sample videos in regards to Bunshin no Jutsu
Thanks to @osteenboy19931 for making the video. A great contribution to the ninja community. :slight_smile:

Stay tuned :wink: :sunglasses:

#May the Shadows be with you.

Thank you and have a nice day! :innocent::smiling_imp::sunglasses::laughing:

18 Likes

Greeting :smiley:
Spear Shinobi here :3 or aiming to be XD

1 Like

Greetings @MadValentine

That’s great!!! :slight_smile:
Creative Ninjas are always welcome :slight_smile:
If you already reached Shinobi Class, please don’t hesitate to share in this thread your experiences and feedbacks.

I’m planning to become a ninja as well.
My build is nowhere like you lol

1 Like

I feel yah brah XD

but the information I got might come in handy. It’s not finalize though. I’m creating the two Class Builds I mentioned to test things out if it is viable or not :laughing:

My build now is:
Swordman - Highlander C3 - Corsair C2 - shinobi.
I’m doing just fine with Armor break (highlander C3) and cross cut + Skyliner combo.
Armor break is good for everything lol

1 Like

Did you get any active skills of swordsman? except for the buffs. Just wanna ask :slight_smile:

I dont even use swordman buffs lol. They suck at low lv.
I got 1 thrust, 3 bash (for knockdown attribute), gungho 5, concentrate 5, pain barrier 1. May change into pain barrier 5 concentrate 1 later on.

nice guide

btw i need colifly stamen , do you have ?

1 Like

I see. so you’re not gonna use the Bunshin Clones too much huh?

no bro. sorry T_T
I can’t play for the rest of the week, because of my freaking headache work. work work work work work
lmao

Guys, your builds are just bad lol.

You want Sword 1, Peltesta, Hop 3 (finestra stacked 15) you will need the crit. Dopel and then Shinobi, this is also the dragoon build path as well. So you can build to rank 6 and then really make that choice DRG or SHIN

The idea is buff up use a 1h spear and kunai with clones for 1 shot roflstomp.

You also have some damage and arent squishy either.

You want a base dex of 125 and a 4 to 1 str / con ratio after.

and that’s it, same stat allocation if you are a dragoon. This is really the only viable pve build for both solo and group play. Everything else just falls off late game.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

My build is based on emp breaker sinX in Ragnarok lol.
Reason i need 5 clones and corsair c2 is to break camp faster.

2 Likes

I think that u wrote only for PVE.
I think about pvp, sword -> pelt -> sword -> sword-> crosair c2 -> shinobi
i don’t decided about crosair, im thinking about something else: hoplite/dopel/fencer

Swordsman C1 > Barbarian C1 > Rodelero C3 > Shinobi C1

That’s right.

Sword and Board Ninja.

Get at me.

2 Likes

This is me ryt noowww the builds mentioned here are lame
 btw i did pure str and in dopple stage now. Prolly going drag or shinobi lol at corsairs going shinobi.

why is corsairs going shinobi a funny thing?

Lol at anyone acting like they know the secret answer to being the best in this game in general

1 Like

Lol at the most crappy build i have been seen for the hoplite c1 corsiar c2
 u should be going hoplite c2 for the spear buff dude then go doppel c1

Great job adding that point regarding Mokuton no Jutsu there Stormwolf :thumbsup:
Didn’t realize that the attribute is more beneficial if the skill is at level 2 :open_mouth:

1 Like