Tree of Savior Forum

Complete Leveling guide for TOS

I see people everywhere complaining about no where to level, and no where to quest. This literally is impossible to happen if you play the game correctly. Included is a guide on how to level in this game copied from /u/JiggaJack from reddit. Props to him!

LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE VISUAL MAP OF WHERE YOU SHOULD BE LEVELING!!

TIPS FOR LEVELING!

1. This game has a ton of quest that you should do because you’re rewarded with EXP cards.
  2. Make sure you do all the quest and maps around your level.
  3. Always go back and forth from Klaipeda and Orsha region to make sure you don’t do any of the maps while being 10+ levels above the map’s level.
  4. In my honest opinion, it’s always good to stay at the very least 10 +/- levels. Preferably try to stay within 5 +/- levels if you can.
  5. If you start to fall behind in levels from the map’s level, then use some EXP cards to catch up.
  6. You do not have to save EXP cards if you don’t want to. It’s just best to save them when you don’t need to use them. I didn’t do much grinding at all and got to level 200.
  7. Make sure you also party match (2nd option when talking to dungeon tower thingy) when doing dungeon runs. You gain additional bonus EXP from party matching.
  • Level 1~15

• Do all the maps up to Miner’s Village from Klaipeda region.

• Job Advance / Class Advancement

• Go to Orsha and do all the maps up to your current level. (optional)

• Level 15~50

• Do all the maps from Klaipeda.

• Do all the maps from Orsha.

• If you start at Klaipeda, you could start heading over to Orsha after you finish Tenet Garden. You can skip straight to the Lvl 29 Map area in Orsha to begin the story quest there. You can’t do the same if you start at Orsha and try to skip some maps in Klaipeda. You’ll have to start the main quest from the very beginning if you switch over to Klaipeda after starting in Orsha.

• If you’re behind, use the Lvl 1~2 EXP cards. You should use all Lvl 1~2 cards by Lvl 50.

• Use some Lvl 3 EXP cards if needed.

• You will hit an EXP reset at Lvl 46.

• You could save some Lvl 3 EXP cards by grinding a bit if you want to. I suggest this in case you might not find a party for the Lvl 50 dungeon.

• Alternative grind spots: Tenet Garden(Map Lvl 35 so grind anywhere between 25~45), Tenet Chapel B1(Map Lvl 40 so between 30~50), Tenet Chapel 2F(Map Lvl 48 so between 38~58)

• Level 50~60

• Do the Lvl 50 dungeon. (Found in Tenet Garden)

• Queue up and do all 5 runs and you should hit at least Lvl 60.

• Level 60~90

• Do the Lvl 50 dungeon. (Probably up to Lvl 70 if you want)

• Do all the maps from Klaipeda.

• Do all the maps from Orsha.

• If you’re behind, use Lvl 3 EXP cards. You should use all Lvl 3 cards by Lvl 90.

• Use some Lvl 4 EXP cards if needed.

• You will hit an EXP reset at Lvl 86.

• Alternative grind spots: Royal Mausoleum Constructors’ Church(Map Lvl 73~84 so between 63~94), Carlyle’s Mausoleum(Map Lvl 74 so between 64~84)

• Level 90~100

• Do the Lvl 90 dungeon. (Found in Zachariel Crossroads)

• Queue up and do all 5 runs and you should hit at least Lvl 100.

• LEVEL 100

• Congrats you can now do the Lvl 100 mission dungeons, party quest, and daily repeatable!

• Make sure to do these every day when possible.

• The Lvl 100 mission dungeons are separate from the other dungeons so feel free to do all 5 runs every day from both kinds of dungeons.

• The Lvl 100 mission dungeons, party quest, and daily repeatables are found in Fedimian inside the post room on the left side of town.

• Always do the level (90, 115, 130, 145, 175, and 190) dungeons first before the mission dungeons as the mission dungeons scales with your level.

• Everyone does the Siaulai mission so stick with that only. It’s short and has 4 bosses.

• Level 100~115

• Do the Lvl 90 dungeon. (Probably up to Lvl 110 if you want)

• Do the Lvl 100 mission dungeons.

• Do all the maps from Klaipeda. (Lvl 107 map last one)

• Do all the maps from Orsha. (Lvl 113 map last one)

• Do all the maps from Fedimian.

• If you’re behind, use Lvl 4 EXP cards. You should use all Lvl 4 cards by Lvl 115.

• Use some Lvl 5 EXP cards if needed.

• Level 115~130

• Do the Lvl 115 dungeon. (Found in Fedimian Suburbs)

• If you’re behind, use Lvl 5 EXP cards. You should use all Lvl 5 cards by Lvl 130.

• Use some Lvl 6 EXP cards if needed.

• Alternative grind spots: Starving Demon’s Way(Map Lvl 121 so between 111~131), Mage Tower 5F(Map Lvl 126 so between 116~136)

• Level 130~145

• Do the Lvl 130 dungeon. (Found in Forest of Prayers)

• If you’re behind, use Lvl 6 EXP cards. You should use all Lvl 6 cards by Lvl 145.

• DO NOT USE LV 7~8 CARDS YET!

• You will hit an EXP reset at Lvl 136.

• Level 145~160

• Do the Lvl 145 dungeon. (Found in Forest of Prayers)

• Alternative grind spots: Demon Prison District 1(Map Lvl 151 so between 141~161), Demon Prison District 2(Map Lvl 154 so between 144~164), Dina Bee Farm(Map Lvl 160 so between 150~170)

• DO NOT USE LVL 7~8 CARDS YET! Grind until Lvl 160~165 range.

• Level 160~175

• You can choose to use your EXP cards anywhere from 160~165. (I used them at 162)

• Use all of your Lvl 7 EXP cards.

• Use as much of your Lvl 8 EXP cards until Lvl 175.

• Reason we do this is because the Lvl 160 dungeon sucks and doesn’t give good enough exp.

• There’s also no other good grinding spots except Dina Bee Farm. Lvl 170~175 is a pain in the ass if you don’t have any cards left since Bee Farm will give you less exp for being 10+ levels above the monsters.

• You could grind at Bee Farm if you don’t want to save your cards, but I think it’s better to milk the Lvl 145 dungeon as much as possible. You should also grind now so you can start gaining some silver for better equips and/or premium token.

• Level 175~190

• Congrats! You made it past that annoying wall of grinding! Welcome to another wall of grinding!

• Do the Lvl 175 dungeon. (Found in Nuoridin Fall)

• Use all of your Lvl 8 EXP cards.

• Use some Lvl 9 EXP cards if needed.

• Your goal is to reach 186 for the EXP reset. Once you hit that, you will fly to Lvl 190 easily.

• Level 190~217

• Do the Lvl 190 dungeon. (Found in Fedimian Suburbs)

• You should use all your Lvl 9 EXP cards by 217.

• Like Derf said, you could also use all your Lvl 9 EXP cards and Lvl 10 EXP cards at Lvl 203 and reach Lvl 217.

• Alternative grind spots: Inner Enceinte District(Map Lvl 196 so between 186~206), Vedas Plateau(Map Lvl 208 so between 198~218), Mesafasla(Map Lvl 212 so between 202~222)

• Level 217~240

• Do the Lvl 217 dungeon. (Found in Inner Enceinte District)

• Do all the quest that are slowly being added to the game. Latest map with quests ends at Lvl 232 map.

• You should use all your Lvl 10 EXP cards by 240.

• You should try to save some Lvl 11 EXP cards because there aren’t many grind spots past this point.

• Alternative grind spots: Alemeth Forest(Map Lvl 220 so between 210~230), Vera Cost(Map Lvl 226 so between 216~236), Evacuation Residential District(Map Lvl 238 so between 228~248)

• Level 240~?

• Do the Lvl 240 dungeon. (Found in Inner Enceinte District)

• Do all the quest that are slowly being added to the game.

• You should use Lvl 11 EXP cards at 250 or higher.

• Alternative grind spots: Storage(Map Lvl 262 so between 252~272) I will update later in the future.

71 Likes

CLICK ON PICTURE TO MAKE IT BIGGER!

Link to complete visual guide on where you should be leveling.

4 Likes

Add the original link please.

And here is the map in English:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4d9mhl/english_quest_order_map_the_numbers_are_order_not/

5 Likes

Nice steal guide from other player.

12 Likes

… Yeah, not reading the post + negativity, you sure are useful here ._.

5 Likes

If you’re gonna plagiarize, could you at least update it. You don’t get 5 runs a day anymore.

Plagiarize? nice reading :laughing:

3 Likes

lmao you stupid blind ■■■■

2 Likes

@Seratin @onedysty

Included is a guide on how to level in this game copied from /u/JiggaJack from reddit. Props to him!

Included is a guide on how to level in this game copied from /u/JiggaJack from reddit. Props to him!

READING COMPREHENSION TOO STRONG.

@Kvoex I didn’t include the english guide because it’s only like half done.

5 Likes

Bro, i suggest you capitalize all the letters on it and make it bold to make it clear. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

You might have a point, if you had bothered to include a link to his post. You failed to cite your source properly, so pretty much stole it.

2 Likes

Gives credit to original author.

“Stole it”

Your logic is amazing. Posting somewhere that gets 100x more visibility, while crediting the original author is considered stealing. I literally gain nothing from this. I wanted to help people with a well known leveling guide that isn’t on these forums because i see 50 posts a day about people wondering or needing help to level. Next time i wont bother.

4 Likes

Yo, just ignore and keep on helping the community =)

He won’t admit that he was wrong, he’s never wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Actually yeah, by not providing a link you’re denying the original author any reddit upvotes or any reddit gold donations for his work. Some people care about that.

Since you don’t seem to care about the original author I’ll do it for you.

If you like the guide please go to the original author instead and leave an upvote.

the 240 dungeon is 1/2 or even 1/3 slower than storage…storage gives 15m exp/hour - if channels are free even more possible - heck just one altar wave is like 150 nuo - if you wanna level up fast or “good” the 240 dungeon is no option

Teah, but for early levels it is much better

1 Like

Dude he just said it. This is not a Thesis-making forum.
I guess, common sense is not so common to you …
So sad :cry:

1 Like

Some of these self righteous kids in this community make me sick. Sorry for everyone for crediting the author.

1 Like

Don’t let them down on you… just continue doing this brah :wink:

it helped me too…
I think i can reach the level cap faster than Stormakov :wink:
he played it for 350 hours…
but still not sure if i can do it hehe

You could have just posted the link to the reddit. If you really wanted to help you should have updated it to reflect iToS instead of leaving it as it was obviously written for KToS. Like, you can’t do dungeons 5 times in a row, even 3 times would require a token.

1 Like