Tree of Savior Forum

Just want to try something weird with Shinobi build. Will it work?

I’m thinking about a build especially for dungeon run.
Playing a tank role when fighting dungeon mobs, but turn into a glass cannon when going up against boss.

I’m thinking between:

Sw2- for Pommel Beat!!! It synergy well with Shinobi’s clone and strike debuff from Rodelero.
If I’m not wrong, the damage from Pommel Beat hitting an enemy with strike debuff should be around 400%atk (100% from Slithering and another 100%atk from High Kick)
Therefore, if Bunshin spell is activated the damage from Pommel Beat should be 2400%atk (us + 5 clones use this spell at once).
Moreover, Pommel Beat can be used thrice!!!, other skills from Rodelero get boost from strike debuff and equipping a mace will make the clone do strike type aa.

Rod3- is mainly for Slithering, tanking magic damage from dungeon mob and strike damage amplify.

Similar to the built above, the tanking style is the same with Rod2, but focus on Pierce damage type instead of Strike.

This built is simple, when facing boss, use Bonshin -> Spear Lung -> Spam Shinobi skill.

So what do you guy think?
What build will provide the most burst to boss?
Dont really know how much damage Pommel Beat will do in late game.

Sorry fer me bad Englando.

If you’re asking for my opinion…
Shinobi Class are more on like offensive type class…

I dunno if you want to be really a Tanker or just to survive some boss’ damage.
Coz if you do want to tank and burst damage, I think Shinobi will not on that. But hey, there’s no harm on experimenting. Who knows you will be the 1st viable tank ninja ever lived in TOS :wink:
This is just my opinion ok? no mean to offend you.

Get DEX mainly, few on STR and CON. DEX for evasion, accuracy, and crit rate/chances. STR for damage and Crit damage. CON for additional HP. I suggest to go for ration like 3:1:1 or 3:2:1

Bunshin Clone’s HP are DEX dependent. You need more offensive skills if you want damage. There are some AOE Damage from bosses can be dodge too just having DEX in character status.

If you want more info refer to this thread…

Thank for the reply.
imo, tanker in this game only need Swash Buckling, Slithering and some con.
I’m thinking about 2:1:1, which for me look to be the most balance status point arrangement for swordman.

Also, what do you mean by[quote=“Stormwolf, post:2, topic:190133”]
Coz if you do want to tank and burst damage, I think Shinobi will not on that.
[/quote]

Is there a better class for this type of style?
I know Dragoon is OP right now, but can he really deal more dmg than Shinobi?

1 Like

I don’t know but but if you really wanted defensive style class that utilizes shields…Go for this build… SwordC1 > Pelt C1 > Pelt C2 > Pelt C3 > Rod C1 > Rod C2 > Rod C3

That’s the only this i know. He uses defensive buffs and uses shield to damage the enemies. I think it suits you…
then go for DEX 3 > CON 2 > STR 1 if you really wanted a tank at damage. DEX for evasion physical damages. CON for HP. and STR of course you need damage too right?
That’s only my suggestion…