Tree of Savior Forum

Help!, Shinobi, Corsair or what?

i need help i have a swordman class but i dont know what to do at the end of my path build.

im Swordman > Swordman > Barbarian > Barbarian

and i like corsair class but i dont know what to do… i going to do

Swordman > Swordman > Barbarian > Barbarian > Corsair > Corsair

its better make C3 Corsair? or Change to Shinobi at last? o What works better with that path?

Thanks for Read.

Read these:

Just note that getting shinobi is really hard.

1 Like

ty for reply! ill take a look.

i read those post, and now i see why u say that shinobi quest is hard to archieve. but i dont get clear about my question. is realy worth get Shinobi after Corsair C2? its better Corsair C3? or what will work?

Corsair is a utility class so you need something that’s going to continue a long that route sure Shinobi is good but unless you went Swordsman C3 it’s only going to benefit 1 skill.

Corsair C3 is currently a lackluster and until they fix it that’s also not an option.

This is true…

About if Shinobi is worth going there…it depends on what you believe in or style. I personally love ninjas…the only problem is there are no enough information about it like how it works, its untested. It may be tested already, its just other people keep the info for themselves.

ok, i see. mmm i think will be good get shinobi class instead C3. thanks all those reply. il get more clear now about what to do.

1 Like

Personally I’m going Fencer as R7 it has skills which work very well together

No problem :slight_smile:

Wish i could help you more, but once I’m already a shinobi, I’ll help you out whenever i can :slight_smile:

oh, yeah thats something i see too. i love all swordman class. my first chose was a fencer but i see a little gameplay and i like more corsair. now i see that many pple dont likee to much C3 corsair so i come to ask. i see many guides about corsair and shinobi, and i see one about corsair and dragoon, but that have holopite instead of barbarian xD. now that u show me that guide i think im between Shinobi and Fencer.

Yeah Sword>Hop>Corsair>Dragoon is definitely a good option, I didn’t like the look of spears however leveled this to 116 it’s very good!

yeah, i like swords - dagger instead of spears xD thats why i go for barbarian. but i think that il lvl up to get C2 and then i see if i go for Shinobi or Fencer. now i need to find a Latin / ENG Active guild