Tree of Savior Forum

Shinobi - The class should be more true to himself

I picked Shinobi and Rogue because this game doesn’t have proper thief classes, and Shinobi throws shuriken like a Night Lord on Maple Story.

Gotta live that Night Lord lyfe 24/7 bruh ya feel?

Shinobi works with swordman c3’s double slash as well. Sure it doesn’t work with most as you said. But cmon bunshin isn’t the one skill if you truly enjoy the class :confused:
It’s like your [quote=“Athem, post:1, topic:214659”]
most of us picking shinobi because of that. Well…or because we played with them and we liked them.
[/quote]

only is for that one particular synergy.

I myself would love to build my semi tanky rodolero into shinobi just for mjin since it costs HP.

…are you serious? :smiley: Do you have a shinobi? Cause it’s almost clear to me that you don’t. Please, do not theorycraft against experience. Read the shinobi forum.

I don’t, but I don’t see the need to make a cry thread just for that reason as well.
No one said you have to use a spear in the first place… You chose to go tryhard.

1 Like

wait, u can use stabbing, piearce with clones???

Again…if you don’t know what are you talkin’ about, just do not talk at all. Please, do not. It’s like you are talking about how to please a woman yet you are virgin.

Honestly… Stop that, cause you are talkin’ about thing you don’t know against fact and experiences. You think it’s because popular…ok! I already told you that’s not the case… no you have to be smarter cause in your mind that’s the case. The truth is: shinobi is currently bugged. Without clones, the class is pretty much useless/weak.

Hoplite skills are working. Swordman skills (some of them too.) However there is not clean explain about this that why sw skills working but others not by clones. Honestly, I have to write a wall of text just because you have some theorycrafting and also think that you are right against the real deal? :smiley:

@Lenny
I can’t answer to that. I dunno about that skill, you should ask around about this in the shinobi forum:

Dude, your entire thread is in fact

:expressionless: are you fking serious
And if you are really[quote=“Athem, post:1, topic:214659”]
I really like ninjas and the japanese culture
[/quote]

You should already know ninjas are capable of wielding a vast variety of weapons, even Sai. A piercing weapon.

Except that I have this character and I know how this is works? I mean, I’m not guessing about things, but I’m talking about it after experience.

If you are trolling it’s ok…if not, I’m sad.

I just linked the wikipedia page in my first post. This is not SPEAR. The problem is not the piercing weapon use, but the freakin’ spear.

please make some video with shinobi clones and Hop skills

You should really be sad, cause I can guarantee you it’s a fail thread. Skill bugs will be fix but your sword obsession is nothing but a mere suggestion to be ignored.
Devs will be thinking the exact same thing “Why go hoplite if you dislike a ninja wielding spear…?”

Seriously… wikipedia? You think it will state every single martial art style different ninjas uses? Nice stereotype of a “ninja enthusiast”.

2 Likes

Well, i will do this: Swordman C1 , C2 > Barbarian C1, C2, Corsair C1, C2 > Shinobi.

And i will use: 1 Hand Sword - 1 Dagger.

The rest, i don’t give a holy fxcking ■■■■. My gameplay nerf or buff is fast paced.

His build is nothing special but a cookie cutter in KR. Hoplite for pierce bonus + cosair + bunshin auto spam.
And he thinks he is a wonder for actually having a shinobi while laughing at others who are planning to build one, since they do have one YET. And when we build it a different way, he claims we know nothing compared to his [quote=“Athem, post:20, topic:214659”]
fact and experiences
[/quote]

2 Likes

@Athem
Wait for my shinobi lol.
No hoptile related

As a former DEXless Night Lord player, this thread makes even me sick.

cc plz

…you are … seriously an… Honestly :smiley: Now you are smarter than wikipedia. Let me guess. You were there in the feudal era and you know the hidden part of history.

You were right…there were ninjas among ninjas, who were more hidden. What you are talkin’ about is not a ninja , it’s a martial artist. We are talking about the shinobi as the shinobi in most persons mind, not about shinobi in your mind which was an archer and western hero.

Cause fun fact…there were ninjas using pistols and mini-bows too… :stuck_out_tongue:

@roflmaopapa
Gj linking a video from the korean beta which is almost 1 y old and has nothing to do with the current things. :smiley:

No it isn’t. In real irl life spear techniques, among bows, swords and daggers were taught and used. Spears were one of the most common type of weapons used. It’s just your biased idea of what ninjas were. I bet you can’t even find a single martial arts school that claims to teach traditional ninjutsu techniques and where wielding a spear isn’t taught. (I know jutsu means tecnique(s) but I prefer being redundant when mixing different languages).

2 Likes

I agree with you in the lore. Ninja need Ninjatos, Katanas, maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe a Bo.

Need Stealth too.

And… More skills with dash and jumps… I don’t know.

We have stealth, but it’s bugged many times/most of the times.

Thanks for reminding they are capable of using other weapons with your fun facts, after I already said they are capable of using a vast variety of it.[quote=“Athem, post:29, topic:214659”]
Gj linking a video from the korean beta which is almost 1 y old and has nothing to do with the current things. :smiley:
[/quote]

And yet the build still works, you must be dumb and narrow minded. And I don’t even get where you saw it’s stated as beta footage 1 year ago…

2 Likes

here you go.

just use your imagination.