Tree of Savior Forum

Please ADVICE Class what is better between Fercer or Shinobi

BAD new i guess More 30 days hahaha

yep, don’t worry i have exams around its release, should be over around mid may

Personally, I would choose Shinobi. In my opinion, Shinobi is like the Archer version (Scout & Rogue Class) of Swordsman. Relies on critical and burst attacks; however, too squishy especially if the evasion is low in stat. Still depends on the Character build and equipments.

I would recommend this build:

SwordC1 > SwordC2 > HopC1 > HopC2 > SwordC3 > Dopple > Shinobi

Why go to this build?

This is to utilize your usefulness of bunshin clones and even without clones as well.

Why go for SwordC3?

As far as I know, clones can only replicate auto-attacks, Kunai Skill, and Swordsman Skill. Double Slash is the secondary bread and butter of Bunshin clones since its Overheat and it has critical chances depending on what level attribute skill you spend. Buffs are good as well like Gung Ho and Concentrate. Pain Barrier is great for immunity for knock backs and knock downs. Restrain is useful as well, although it has like 0.5 seconds stun but if combines with Stabbing Skill of Hoplite, it has great chances potentially can stun lock the enemy.

Why go for Hoplite C2 Path?

Stabbing is considered to be an auto-attack so it can be stacked with offensive buffs like restrain, concentrate, gung ho, finestra and deeds of valor. In my opinion, Stabbing can do high chances of critical strike since it attacks fast. The faster you attack, the great chances of critical strikes to land, that’s the basic concept of every games. Plus it gives you additional evasion and magic defense (by percentage for both of them) while activating the skill depending on what level the attribute skill you spend. Personally, I love Stabbing and Spear Lunge combo.

Spear Lunge is an overheat skill too and gives 5 seconds negative buff that the enemies will be vulnerable on Pierce-Type Attacks or Skills are hit by Spear Lunge. Spear Lunge has a synergy with Kunai Skill.

Long Stride is great as well especially since it can’t be interrupted by basic attacks, it charges but as soon as you get your destination, it will launch the skill immediately. The great thing about Long Stride is when you hit the enemy, it applies knock back to the enemy. For me, this is for utility so i leave it for level 1.

Pierce is great because of it’s versatility for both PvE and PvP. It hits 4 times to Boss Mobs, I think 2 or 3 times for PvP i still need to verify that. It deals Bleeding to the enemy for few percentage of chances.

Finestra is a buff that gives additional critical rate/chance (by numbers) and block (by percentage) to stat for few seconds depending on the level you put in; however, it decreases your physical defense (by numbers).

All Hoplite skills are Pierce-Typoe Damage.

Why go for Dopple?

Deeds of Valor gives you additional attack speed and +10% on physical attack but decreases your physical defense for -10% and these are by stacks. I max this skill so 5 stacks. 5 x +10%/-10% = +50%/-50% for physical attack and - 50% for physical defense. This buff can be stacked to Kunai, Stabbing, Pierce, Spear Lunge. I’m just not sure to Long stride, and Double Slash.

Cyclone. This is one of my Favorite skills! Alhough its a Slash-Type Damage but its AOE (Area of Effect) and deals damage per second. Just like Juggernaut of Dota 2. Lol

Punish. This deal huge damage and especially its a Pierce Skill so I max this as well.
Shinobi Part:

Kunai. Max this skill because this is the main bread and butter of Shinobi and the clones as well. This can be replicated by clones. Kunai do stack with Gung ho, Concentrate, Finestra, and Deeds of Valor. I’m not just sure with Restrain, I need to verify that.

Bunshin no Jutsu. In my opinion, max this skill. This skill is great only if you play this properly. Good side for this skill is you can summon 5 clones that can replicate Kunai skill and Swordsman skills. However, there is a downside for this skill is some players reported that when you’re using this skill makes you squishy, and drains your stamina as well. However, it doesn’t divide your evasion, HP, and Physical defense. Clones’ HP are depending on the DEX Stat. I need more info regarding this skill because this is the most controversial skill in Shinobi Class. For now, those are the only info I can give.

Mokuton no Jutsu. This is fine for 2 levels for utility. Once you are attacked, you will transform into wooden log and avoid any damage taken and sends you to the enemy and deals damage.
Why level 2? So that you can spend other points to other skill as well. Besides, if you learn its attribute skill…the enemy will bind like that enemy can’t move for 4 seconds when hit by the Mokuton Damage. Upon reaching level 2 skill Mokuton No Jutsu, the attribute skill will provide additional duration. Take note that this skill is Buff, so when you are being damaged by the opponent while the Mokuton buff is in effect, the skill will automatically activates.

Katon No Justu not only deals damage using ninjutsu bombs but it provides invisibility as well for few seconds if you happen to learn the attribute skill. So for me, its enough for level 1

Mijin No Jutsu. This is a Nuke Skill deals Huge Damage to enemies. However, it has its downside as well, you will deal damage to yourself as well. It’s like a suicide Skill. The Good thing is after using the skill, it provides you invisibility as well for few seconds if you happen to learn the attribute skill. So the rest of the remaining points will be here. The more level you put points in this skill, the lesser the damage you will be receiving and more damage can deal damage to the enemies.

Please take note that Shinobi Skills are all Pierce-Type Damage as confirmed to Cathexis.

and oh by the way…

Baba means love :laughing:

just kidding XD

pleae take time to read my suggestion :slight_smile:

stormwolf

i did read ur comment finish

can i play with sword c2 Baba c2 and corsair c2 then Go shinobi ?

it ok or bad ?

Read this thread of mine…it might give you some insights…
The build you’re asking is there, including my suggested build :slight_smile:

yes i already read thats

for now mu char is sw c2 baba c2 corsair c1

i guess my class i which is very bad in the funture

well depends on how you see it. I see Shinobi as Fun and could be rough to fight with. For your build, its going to be fine :slight_smile:

i kind to join Team Arrow # oiliver queen hahaha its joke

i want to be a mad guys hide nearly in shadow then 1 shot 1 kill

In past, yeah you can…but now, you can’t XD

Team Arrow? well go and create a Flash Character for me…please? hahahaha
just kidding…

Its really up to you what you really want :slight_smile:

why now i cant…

The Flash is Dead

That’s so sad :frowning:

#RIPFlash

Hey ysterday i change class BABA c2 To cosair

Now im nearly To be Assasin Leauge

#BABA

means

#LOVE

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

why mean love

what keyword for country ?

You really are a funny dude are you? XD

I want you in my Team! hahahahaha!

Just change your team name into BABA please? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Swordman is crap for dps, if your not going to be a tank build you might as well go archer or wizard, even a full support priest can outdps a swordman just by using their own buffs and auto attacking things, well assuming you don’t go the only really viable dps build for them, which is sword->peltasa->hoplite3->dopple->dragoon. none of the others come close to this really, some of the other classes will seem better at low to mid game, but once you get hoplite 3 it makes any other class combo look stupid, and it gets even better as you get dopple/dragoon.

If you wanna get a party later on make sure you take peltasa 1 in your build, no one wants a swordman for dps, not when archer or wiz or some of the cleric classes are better at it. But if oyu have peltasa circle 1 and swashbuckling 5, they will take you just for that not really caring what else you got.

You’ve been warned there has been many posts about how lv 150+ swordies never get parties unless they got peltasa 1 for the aoe taunt. It’s actually slower for the party to invite a sword over an archer or wiz, even a badly built one.

Shinobi is a gimmicky class regardless, his clones can only use swordsman and shinobi abilities, making pretty much every class unappealing; if clones didn’t share damage with owner or for them to be able to cast skills that are non swordsman, would help a lot considering they are a full dps class.

i stay on sver osha man

and transfer to SEA sV

what about u ?

im BRAVEKEN my charr name

im BRAVE !! hahahahahaha

No need peltasa = =

becoz i become corsair then shinobi