Tree of Savior Forum

Why Ferdiman filled with pots?

i’ve been wonder about this since i came to Ferdiman,why it’s filled with pot? Actually i haven’t do Ferdiman quest yet but i’m wandering all the ways from Orsha to Ferdiman;so can you explain for me please!?

Because they legalized marijuana, which is also why everyone moved away from Orsha.

2 Likes

Hue hue hue you are high already,stop smoking :slight_smile:

To prepare for Link’s arrival.

5 Likes

It’s filled with the Tears and Anguish of every swordsman player and people who keep asking for Circle Resets.

5 Likes

Forgot their real significance, but I’m sure one of the pots hold my rodelero’s dream of being a badass murmillo one day.

…Well, in all seriousness, they’re similar to japan’s tanabata festival(if I’m remembering it correctly) in that they contain the hopes and dreams of the various npcs that you meet/heard about, if you do still remember them.

2 Likes

This post will enlighten you.

3 Likes

That’s cool. Thanks /20chargame

Okay so that’s why it’s filled with pots but can you plz tell me why the ninja class I don’t remember the name sorry, have to do with the pots? Because i saw a video on YouTube about that class running around and looking for pots
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
:cloud::cloud::blush::blush::cloud::cloud:
:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:
:pray::pray::cloud::cloud::pray::pray:
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:
:grin::grin::cloud::cloud::grin::grin:
:cloud::grin::grin::grin::grin::cloud:
:cloud::cloud::grin::grin::cloud::cloud:
:cloud::grin::grin::grin::grin::cloud:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Oh shinobi! Yeah but what is flower have to do with pot?

One of the pots can spawn the recipe needed for the Shinobi quest.
Suposedly there’s two other places it can spawn at, but no idea.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Fedimian the salt capital of TOS. You can also hang your charm/trinkets made from salt all over the place.

:busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette:
:busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::heart::heart::heart::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette:
:busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette:
:busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::heart::heart::busts_in_silhouette::heart::heart::heart::busts_in_silhouette::heart::heart::busts_in_silhouette::heart::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette:
:busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette:

Am I doing it right

3 Likes

One thing about IMC though is that they definitely have no problems with their art whatsoever.

:+1::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
:tada::blush::clap::grin::clap::smiley::tada:
Congratulations!
You make it up to a whole new level!