Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

how much damage does storm calling buff lightning damage?

Like what would do better, storm calling, or druid stone hedge that outright doubles your magic attack benefiting all your magic moves.

Storm calling is around 5x multiplier, stone henge is slightly less then a 2x multiplier.

But keep in mind they’re both team or party buffs, they don’t just affect the user.

storm calling buff 500% of lightning damage
it’s shown in the video zaibas damage with storm calling is 13k per thick (without storm calling is only 2,6k per thick)

Paladin cleric plague doc Taoist vs boss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KmLRRnXvc
Fencer3 solo siaulai (another one): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHL4dV1CQ4

Fencer3 insta kill solo mao boss:

A: https://youtu.be/EAub9umAxeI

@greyhiem

Hello there, first off, great work compiling all these for everyone …

Been following this thread for a while and was leaning towards doing a fencer… like the concept of the class and wanted to make a viable swordsman for a while now … saw that u set it up on top of damage now for r8 and I was truly happy with that …

Then… as I’m following and I had some time to spare I went and looked at other classes cleaning Siaulai and Moa Boss to compare it with Fencer and to me it seems that dragoon cleans 3 times faster and then Shinobi … damn Shinobi is so Fast like … 1minute for Siaulai?

What am I missing here ?

Thanks in advance…

1 Like

Hi. Good to meet you.

Shinobi is a very strong burst class, if you have hoplite spear lunge debuff + clones. The clones will copy your Kunai throw skill, and each clone (+you) will throw 4 kunai. So that’s many hits. The kunai deals [Pierce] type damage.
Example:
https://youtu.be/ydb3S-UF58o

Dragoon2 & fencer3 are strong burst classes too.
Dragoon2 serpentine debuff has been nerfed recently, sadly.
More balance changes are happening in Korean ToS so I cannot recommend you a class right now.

If you are interested, you may find more info on Ninja at:

Of course, other builds exist for Shinobi.
For example, a Shield -> Shinobi -> Murmillo build exists too, deals nice damage with clones as well.

I see… but their much more squishy aswell I supose …

Also after the brust they seem to be 1 less until the rotation it’s up again … seems like normal atack doesn’t save them does it ?

So well to be honest with h I’m actually building a Fencer right now … I’m at 111 if I remember correctly and tough I’m just at barb I’m actually enjoying it …

Since Dragoon got nerfed maybe Fencer catched up I hope :wink: they just seem to have so much burst… it’s sad … I even tought about adding hoplite to my build to get spear lunge for Fencer but I’m scared it gets nerfed and I can’t use anything else … as with barb I can still have some stuff to help my damage … maybê i just stick with Sw-Pel-Barb3-Fencer3

Then again… What’s the place in the KRMETA for Fencer ? Or shinobi?

Also… which one would be the best for solo mostly? I mostly play solo… even tough I like to group when I got time to do so.

Fencer3 is strong too.
The top warrior burst/dps is Fencer3, Dragoon2 > ???, Doppel, Shinobi >… , currently. I cannot take into account what devs will do.
Most KR players are already dragoon1+dragoon2.
All fencer 1,2 have become fencer3.
Doppels 1,2 become doppel3.
Some doppel1 became dragoon1-2.

However shinobi problem is choosing a rank8, they don’t fit well. Unless you are shield shinobi, then you may go murmillo rank 8.
Yes, shinobi receives more damage when they use Clone.

Fencer3 vs moa, with better gear & stats:

Thanks for the help so far :wink:

So Fencer is on pair with Dragoon and actually above Shinobi?

That Fencer actually have Hoplite 2 for Spear Lunge … Crazy Burst Aswell … Still doesnt seems as mostrous as that Shinobi u have up there in Siaulai … Also saw That video of a Shinobi getting wrecked by mobs …

Not sure if I should make Sw-Pel-Hop2-Barb??? Maybe even Swords 2-Fencer 3 or Stick With Barb 3…

Also still looking at shinobi. . Never tought about making one but I was amazed really. …

Fencer3 is good damage, nice defence vs physical, good crit. You may pick a Rank9 class. Epee Garde stance was nerfed (added CD).
Disadvantage: Rapier weapon durability is extremely low.

Dragoon2 is strong burst too, Dethrone skill is very good at PvP due to high damage + instant + long range. You will probably go dragoon3. Serpentine debuff was nerfed (halved duration).
Disadvantage: many complaints, probably more nerfs.

Shinobi has high clone burst. The other shinobi skills aren’t very good/useful. Mainly clone + Kunai.
Disadvantage: cannot use some skill with Clones, more damage received with clones, difficult to choose a rank8 class, clones at PvP = suicide.

Please be aware of their equips/monster cards too. And attribute levels. It makes a lot of difference.
I recommend you play which class you like most.

Ohh yes… I forgot that Shinobi in pvp was kinda … well… but really never knew why … like the clones get damage and ur hurt aswell the I supose ?

But yw like… I have this doubt that is …

. Fencer3 hás all those high damage skills… even ataque compose that u can spam is prob better than any Barb Skill damage wise … as a Barb I get Warcry + Cleave Critical Rate + Frenzy ( if it is any decent… many ppl say it isn’t ) and Warcry it’s not even that good in bosses anyway … and that’s where u need it …

Well that’s my problem like… I don’t know if u should stick with Barb 3 or simply create another char ( it’s not that hard to lvl anyway to 100… couple of days should do the trick ) and I can save my items …

I was thinking in smth like Sword 2 ( for restraint ) - Hop 2 ( Spear Lunge ) - Pel 1 ( Evasion and Taunt ) - Fencer 3 …

Any clue?

Edit: wait, I think you receive 5x damage when you use Clones, instead.
They have some more interesting mechanics, like your def/evasion is divided, etc.

You should make another char if you think it’s fun. If you don’t enjoy your barb anymore, you shouldn’t play it.

A popular combo is Barb-doppel for Cleave -> Cyclone.

I see. Well on the other hand they might work with restraint and u can chain lock anyone… kinda hard tought yw… I see…

Ohh no… it’s not that I’m not enjoying my barb. … it’s just that I don’t wanna reach level 280 and then realize I should have gone other path :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why I’m thinking of I should start over right away or just stick with it …

It’s a matter of being as effective as I can in the end of the path …

Being most effective (or min/max) is very difficult. I would need many calculations to get a good recommendation.
Fencer3 in the video is Pelt1 - Hop2 - Barb1 - Fencer3.

Really confused really because I can’t tell if Warcry buff to damage at endgame is worth going Barb 3 over Spear Lunge that is % damage even tough lasts for less time and have me changing weapons… I also have frenzy but the stacks can’t be gathered with skills wich is kinda lame … isn’t it ? … not even ataque compose works I supose ? And then we have some stuns but well… their not much use…

Also I’ve heard that barb was buffed but is it enough?

That’s my doubt now u know…

I don’t know about warcry vs spear lunge.
Spear lunge only good for [pierce].

I know KToS users mainly use Barb to apply Cleave (debuff, and +crit), before using other skills. Even if they don’t use [Slash] after, they still like the crit.
Rank1 barb already has Cleave.

Rank3 barb is quite nice for PvP with pouncing. And Giant Swing will cancel snowrolling snowball cryo, if you ever meet them.

1 Like

which move was doing the 30k per hit damage, was it the druid Carnivory

Zaibas. It did 30k in PvE vs the mission bosses.

Hey man.

Is there any Chaplain Inquisitor videos?

Do you know whether Chaplain auto attacks are splashed from breaking wheel?