Tree of Savior Forum

Is Shinobi without Bushin no Jutsu: useless?

Shinobi without Bushin no Jutsu is useless in comparison with another rank 7 classes?

I hate how this class was completely based on the anime and also character Naruto, but I love the style of the class.
I just dont want to use Bushin no Jutsu, but instead, focus on the Katon no Jutsu, Mijin no Jutsu (ExplosionKamikaze) and Kunai.
But my friends tell me that a Shinobi without the Bushin no Jutsu is useless, for PVP and PVE, and if I want to do that, will be much better if I just make a Dragon.

You guys think they are right and if posible why?

Thanks for your atention.

@kazamatenkai
That’s their perspective, yours is different…
Every build is viable…everyone has its own way.

There are Shinobi Players who doesn’t rely on Bunshin Clones who excel in every aspects.
Why? Because of Risk vs. Reward plus its buggy so at the moment, they don’t even get it at all.

If you want to go to Katon and Mijin Focused, and Kunai…Why not?
but please make sure to get Mokuton hehe…just even level 2 is enough :wink:

I’m a flippin’ ninja too…So…

Honestly I’m considering not even taking kunai at this point. Since I also am not sold on the idea of having clones, and kunai really only excels if you do have them ( 5 hits at lvl 5 itself otherwise, really nothing special ), I’ll pbly just ditch it and go 5 mokuton, katon and mijin.

Thats my idea anyhow, apparently mokuton’s damage scales with skill level aswell so that’s something to think about.

1 Like

I mean, it probably works. I don’t think anyone on any server has taken the time to spec into a Shinobi without going with the one trick Kunai+Bunshin build. There’s possible potential there, but I don’t know if anyone can say for certain.

I’d say go for it if you’re determined, let everyone knows how it fares in comparison to the cookie cutter everyone else follows- after all, skill reset potions do exist so it can’t be screwed up that badly, right?

1 Like

One of the perks of being a ninja is…

You are everywhere…

Thanks you all for the answers.

Yes, I forget to put Mokuton on the description, because I was thinking on let that at level 2, spliting the points between Kunai and Mokuton.

Well, I think I will do it. Try my luck.

Thanks for your atention guys.

1 Like

Using Shinobi doesn’t need luck. it’s purely 100% skill :wink:

No problem glad we can help :slight_smile:

If you have any questions or more info, you may go to this thread of mine to check it out if you have time :slight_smile: