Tree of Savior Forum

[NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build

It’s been fun crafting this build folks. But as I notice more and more Dievs in game, it seems they have either followed mine or Saintone’s build.

It kinda disturbs me how closely people follow guides. This results in a lack of variation of builds, which is not what this game is about.

I’ve taken this build down because I feel like this build dictates too much of what people should be building as a Diev/ Cleric. By allowing people to make mistakes and try different variations of what they think a cleric should be, more variety of builds will come about. Who knows, maybe there will be builds that change the Cleric metagame. We’ll never know unless we try it.

Thanks to the people who have contributed and participated in this discussion. You guys helped me shaped my build the way it is today.

I feel like if I were to make another guide, it would be more of a discussion and a FAQ instead of pinpointing people of how they should make their cleric.

And again, if you have any questions, I’m still happy to help you in game.

IGN: Knightwalker

4 Likes

My opinion is that you shouldn’t spread the classes so much
You should have more skills other than incineration and zaibas for damage
When you want to create a build avoid too much focus on 1 class or 1 skill and most important don’t think about end game only, with your build you will have a serious lack of damage and heals around rank 5

Maybe some thing like this
ClericC2>KrivisC2>DievC2>PD
Cleric>KrivisC2>DievC2>Pardoner/Druid>PD

Few other options in a post I made, but this ones focus more on the damage rather than the support

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Now I have a few more questions:

Should I get Cleric C2 (heard 10 heal and safety wall was essential for support)?

Diev C2/C3 (Do I even need Ausrine if I have Level 10 Safety wall? Also, should I have circle 3 Just for level 10 owl or should I pick another class?)?

Krivis or not seeing how I already have owl.

Depending on responses I might go:

Cleric C2, Diev C3 (given C3 makes a big difference from C2, if not then maybe Krivis), Druid, PD

Changed it to: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/20al3x8ztd/

Feedback would be nice!

I like Krivis because Zaibas is a really good skill, and has 3 debuffs(on C2) that helps incinarate.
I personaly don’t like Diev C3 but that’s just me.
If you are the only Cleric in the party Heal 10 helps a lot.
Deprotect Zone is really small and not that good, i would get only 1 point in it
Cure is actually a really good skill for damage
Divine Might is not a bad skill 2 or 3 points is good for you and the party (MY opinion, I might be wrong)
You do not need safety zone at level 10 if you are C2 because you get an attribute that increase the number of hits by up to 20, I would leave at between 5-7 (MY opinion, I might be wrong)

I’d take all but one point out of deprotected zone and put them into cure/divine might/fade instead.
You won’t benefit much from a phys dmg boost as a diev/druid/pd.
But cure is still decent dmg on a int build, and iirc counts as a debuff.
Divine might is still a party wide skill lvl booster, nice for heal and other support skills.
Fade helps you put up statues with much more ease, but is likely overkill.

And i’d probably put more points into bloodletting to max it out. It’s currently very good since most conditions are r1-2. (But most do expect it to get nerfed in some form eventually.)

Otherwise it’s good.

Yeah I feel that 12 seconds is more than enough to place up all my statues and setup seeing how statues take about 1.5-2 seconds to set up.

I might just add some into divine might, but then again, it seems to be a pain to use it every time I want to use heal just for that extra heal tile. I doubt 1 extra level to 3 skills or so would be noticeable.

I’ll probably add cure in the beginning for damage as I level out, but phase it out with reset pot as I get higher level. Don’t think I’ve really seen higher level clerics at Earth Tower use Cure for DPS. Bosses don’t stay in one place so I doubt it’ll really help for bosses either.

As for bloodletting, I might be adding to it. But I think by the time I reach 200 or so, new content might come out where the higher level monsters will be inflicting level 3 status ailments. I could probably take one point away from pandemic, but if it can spread incineration to enemies then I think I’ll keep it at 2.

I have yet to find a video where a PD spread incineration via Pandemic. I would expect it to not work if the enemies you want to spread to aren’t debuffed, but that can simply be fixed by using AOE debuffs such as deprotection zone.

Thanks for those who’ve gave constructive feedback! Bumping for knowledge.

what does fade do in PVP? I know it makes it so your character doesn’t trigger circle effects. Anything else?

I think it used to make you invincible? (Please correct me on this guys) As of now, it doesn’t do anything.

That’s it, aside of a minor visual change that makes you look partially invisible.
But players can still see you with ease.

What stat should I be leveling for this build (STR, INT, ECT…)

Int/Spr/Con.

I think I’m going to leave my con at 50 and add mostly on int for damage.

And… updated

/20 chars

You need stone skin or your going to get bursted by catagoon as soon as the match starts

You have a team to back you up.

Given there’s not another PD, just lay down a silence tree and they can’t do anything close to you. Lay down Carnivory/owls and telepath them over to death.

This build doesn’t accommodate for ALL situations as there are way too many possibilities. There is no single class or build that is one size fits all. It accommodates MOST situations though.

As the user before mentioned. Calling anything without a true stone skin is questionable to me for any purpose.

Stone skin synergizes well with safety wall and is true power in one button. Just a waste not having it.

You have no blessingm which for group play is a lot of power. In the end your team would need to have another guy going full priest and then I star to wonder - why bring you aswell?

Because people dont need it to clear. Have you not seen people clear with Diev/PD? Nobody needs FULL support. Find me a dungeon where it’s mandatory to go full support. The only time you’ll need full support is when your party is bad. If you need to wonder about that, unfortunately, you are also bad.

Basing on ET (endgame as of now), a full support priest is deadweight. There’s a thing called Barrier scrolls. There’s a thing called CC. There’s also a thing called Blessing scrolls. People don’t fail ET because they lack support. They fail it because of time constraints.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but blessing only gives 70 damage at MAX LEVEL. Sure it adds up, but if you’re taking nuker classes that do a lot of damage in very few hits, it doesn’t add up much. Remember, you’re not fighting a boss that takes a long time to kill so then you can rack up blessing damage. It’s not single target. You’ll be mainly fighting mobs that die pretty quickly. And at current endgame people are doing 4-6k ticks. 70 damage boost is about a 2% increase on damage. 2% isn’t much. And even if it is more, see what the % of damage increase is.

That being said, the DPS gain from going Diev C3 vs Priest C3 is massive especially when you’re fighting mobs of monsters. Endgame Owl does about 4k PER TICK on UNLIMITED mobs *2 owls. Unless the DPS gain from blessing is > 300k+ within a minute (OWL can do more than that when there’s high mob density like ET), 4k * 6 ticks on say, 10 monsters is already 240k damage (and yes I can calculate it like this because monsters don’t die from one burst of 2 owls). Priest, let alone FS priest (LOL) can’t even compare with Diev.

Why don’t you go ask them why they took the Diev/Krivis instead of a FS priest.

3 Likes

Paladin also works. Because of his magic resist reduction.

What is the context of your statement? What about paladin and their magic resist reduction?