Tree of Savior Forum

Damage cleric with hint of support. Need ideas

Hello guys thing is I really want to play class that can support the team but also to be able to stand my own dps. Of course im not aiming to beat the DPS classes, but still do decent DPS while having some buff potential.

I was thinking about 2 builds

If going for INT route:

Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Bokor > Bokor > Druid > PD

But im unsure about keeping cleric at 1, I might be lacking in healing.

And if I would go STR route:

Cleric > Priest > Priest > Priest > Monk > Monk > Monk

Again not sure how strong the priest heals are, although I think I would have decent buffs here.

So im looking for opinions and also opinion about you, would you preffer to have priest / monk in your party or caster semi-dps.

Thanks!

I’m going pretty much your STR route. That one is exactly what you intended tough, damage cleric with a hint of support. But people are going to want you for that, damage with a hint of support, not solely for your support.

Though the reason I’m going that route is because I’m expecting solo play more. If you want party play more, perhaps you can go a different route like Diev?

Not sure about the INT route - I haven’t been reading much on them o.o I’ll be following this thread~

Check this out:

You won’t be able to deal damage by yourself efficiently until you hit rank 4, but from then on it’ll be quicker

Not really sure about Dievdirby i think thats a bit too support heavy and party oriented, I want to be usefull in party but first and foremost to be able to dps properly.

I really have problems with thinking the nuker build, I kinda like krivis but not sure about scaling later on as he has only 1 dmg spell.

Do you know how much Owl statue hurts? Hint: It really hurts.

A Diev C3 was doing 3-4k ticks on monsters in the earlier levels of ET.

There’s no mob limit for Owl statue. NO MOB LIMIT. And unlike Krivis’ AOE there is no hit limit (although the duration acts as a pseudo hit limit, but then again, no hit/mob limit)

And you can place 2 out. Diev also provides 2 debuffs that are pretty big in AOE that add duration to incineration.

You might want to reconsider

Here’s a sample video with a Diev C3 (not ET but you get the idea):

Also, get Cleric C2, 5 heals is not enough (usually)

I went SPR bokor… Im having a lot of sucess due to the fact that most buffs/debuffs on bokor scale off spr. It’s quite a fun build.

Like ive said before, im not really that big fun of diev, the damage on statue looks decent but the cooldowns are crazy and also this makes you immobile, I have siting in one spots for extended perdio of time so that class is really no-go for me.

Right now im thinking about things like

Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Bokor > Bokor > Druid > PD

Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Cleric > Bokor > Bokor > PD

Not really sure how good is one druid rank compared to bonus heal / cure damage

Druid’s carnivory does decent damage. But then again, its limited by the amount of hits like Krivis. Also, it’s better damage seeing how it’s an entire different skill that doesn’t share CD with the older skills.

Just a heads up, stuff like ET, your party will be mobbing monsters, so regardless you’ll be standing in one spot to attack. Not trying to shove Diev C3 down your throat, but it’s probably one of the best Cleric subclass DPS. With owl statue maxed, you’ll have 2 of them with like 10 second CD in between provided you’ve used Laima beforehand.

Cleric cleric diev diev diev monk monk

Str, statues for buffs, double cleric for heals, diev for statue buffs and carve damage, monk for str damage.

3STR 1CON, put Dex if you need acc.