Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with a good build that have synergy with Dievdirby

My focus is have at least a cleric C2 for heals

im thinking something like

or

and a question, this skill carve, worth it? i know i can buy supplies at the Dievdirby trainer, but my question is, can i save a lot of money?

My atributes will be 3 int : 1 cons and a little spr

Thank you

In the second one, in my opinion, you don’t need to get Cleric 3 after Diev 3. If you go with Druid 1 in the place, you have one strong as hell build.

Thank you for your opinion, so druid, something like this?

i do not get Chortasmata because its make no sense imo without carve

STR build is more recommended for Paladin. If you want an INT build, you’re better off with the build you posted above.
Not sure what better alternatives is there for Diev3 but another thread did advocate on that build.

See if this works for you:

Unless you’re always in a map full of grass (which I doubt), you’ll need Chortasmata to summon grass in order to use Carnivory as Carnivory only works on places with grass. Also, I think it acts as a debuff, which gives an extra 2 seconds to Incineration

Without Chortasmata you wont be able to cast carnivory unless you are near natural grass. It is a required skill.

How exactly does asurine actually work in practice ?
You run around one time and get 18 sec invul ?

And owl blocks : do they only apply blocks to players under the attack cone ?

Yes.

Blocks is basically how much life it has. No matter how strong an enemy’s attack, it’ll always take 1 damage per hit.

wait, i thought the owl applies blocks to the party ? !

thanks for the tips guys, I chose this build

There are a few things I find questionable about the build, like DZ level, ausrine level, etc.

Is there easy way to get wood without Carve Attack? I think every Diev should get at least level 1 Carve Attack.

Could you give up on 1 sec of Telepath to get 60 sec of Transform, please.

Is Incineration good enough even without Pandemic?

Buy the wood. Its cheap from the Dievdirby master.

Definitely max Ausrine, its so good.