Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric c2 > Dievdirby c3 > ? > PlagueDoc'

Hello guys !

I was looking for a good support class for PVE and sometimes PVP, I found a great build from Wurstbär here : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/pt1w2r3bdj/

I like the dievdirby abilities but I would like to know if the Oracle choice here is very usefull.

I mean Oracle is for me an optional class without impact on the fight exept for the fight’s rewards (maybe i’m wrong…?) so I would like to know if priest or another class isn’t a better choice at Rank6.

Another question is : Is Dievdirby Circle 3 a great deal or can I find another class more usefull ?

Thank you alot in advance for your answers !

Good grind !

1 Like

little up :slight_smile:

oracle’s prophecy overlaps with pd’s bloodletting. Counterspell is cool in PVP, but overall just meh. Everything else feels underwhelming. If you are picking something else like kabbalist for rank 7, oracle would make sense here, but I still dislike the idea of having both oracle and pd.

Some people like diev 3, I don’t. I think it’s overkill. The only thing you are getting is owl 10 and silence 10. Ausrine just feels so awkward to use whether in pvp or pve. Occasionally you can get people to run around it and make it work, but feels pretty gimmicky most of the time.

Thanks alot for your answer !
So Maybe something like Cleric c2 > Diev c2 > Priest c2 > plague is a better option for me to be the perfect support ? :slight_smile:

I don’t think C3 Diev is a bad thing to get. 18 seconds invulnerability (20 with divine might) is a thing, even if it is “awkward” to use, plus if you like playing a class that is worth maxing just do it. And Diev could get new buffs sooner or later. Oracle is not a bad choice either, even with PD, I’d say mostly because of forecast and its attribute and Arcane energy offers a great sustainability in PVE even if the class is stronger in PVP imo.
This build IS good in both PvE in PvP (especially GvG I assume). Though you will have trouble grinding if you play alone and generally speaking Diev shines in premade groups.
That said, Krivis, Priest or Druid are all great choices, all being better as C2 which means not getting Diev C3 for both Krivis and Priest.

I would say Druid

You know what guys ? It’s the reason why I love this game, Everything can be usefull if you play it correctly wit ha good synergie. Thank you for your answers I will think about my future jobs carefully !

1 Like

I have the same question. I thought chooising priest on rank 6 (for ress lv 5), but I saw many negative reviews about this choice. What choice did you do in the end?

What negative review?
I would like to see what they said.

• Priest for ET, GvG and World Boss support
    (Resurrection, Monstrance, Bless?)
  • Druid for 1x1 PvP (Telepath), World Boss (self)dps (Chortasmata+Carnivory)
1 Like

Thanks for the answer. I liked the explanation. About comments:

People say things like that about choose priest in rank 6. Build page, where the comments are: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/g7vvz9v9dv/

They also talk about the lack of Priest C1 potential, without the Mass Heal and Stone Skin. In the game, old players told me if did it I would not be DPS and even a good support, being forced to start a new character. :frowning:

I’m honestly considering choose Priest in rank 6. And ignore those negative reviews. Who makes the difference is not the player? it’s what I think. lol

do what you must do. dont let anyone tell you what to do

Quite the contrary. You’re better support as Priest1 than Druid1.

Being able to res someone on the fly is huge.
Grind, DG, Missions, WB, ET, n places outside PvP for res.
Even if ET is the only one that doesn’t allow you to use Soul Crystal, I wouldn’t want to rely on that.

Druid is better if you want to be WB dps/mvp/carry instead of supporting one and for soloing purpose. Both which are not support roles by definition.

There is no right or wrong there, only different priority/goal/approach.
You decide what you want.