Tree of Savior Forum

Please save my bokor build

I’m new and this is my first character. I hope I won’t have to reroll… but I feel I’ve made some mistakes in my build.

Currently I have cleric1/priest1/bokor2.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do with this?

Things I’ve had in mind:
bokor3/pardoner/doctor

sadhu2/kabbalist

priest3/kabbalist

priest2/druid2

a few other crazy ideas… what do you think?

Don’t worry about my playstyle I’m happy to do just about anything with the character so long as it’s fun and viable.

I’ve got my stats as int/spr with a little con of course. I don’t see a way to change that.

maybe bokor 3 and druid 2
You can have ress from priest 1, good damage from bokor 3 and nice zombie buff.
Druid 2 incremente your dps.

and stop putting points into spirit. Seriously.

Cleric2/priest/bokor3/plague doctor or kabbalist, or delete it.

As a rule of thumb, do not pick priest on a int build unless you pick chaplain.

i would reroll taking priest was a mistake unless u only took it for the ress, thats 1 circle u couldve used for druid or whatever

Well, to be fair, Priest C2 has synergy with a Bokor C3 for the purpose of combining Revive with Mackangdal and Damballa for Boss fights. That’s 2 extra Damballa charges thanks to Revive.

@legomylego
If you don’t have the time to re-roll, which isn’t that much time to get back to there if you do both Klaipeda and Orsha quest-lines, then between these choices:

Bokor3/Pardoner/Plague would be your safest go-to.

Can you explain Bokor-Priest synergy? I really couldn’t understand that.

y pardoner? he doesnt have any skills he can sell on spell shop, he doesnt even get spell shop, pardoner c1 is just bad, and its even worse bcuz he only havs preistc1

Damballa is a C3 Bokor skill that detonates (Destroys) your Zombies in the affected cast range and then deals damage to enemies near the explosion. It kills your Zombies in the process, but with Mackangdal/Revive, they’ll be saved from the explosion and only the enemies will take the damage.

Mackangdal only delays the damage though, so with Mackangdal alone you can only use Damballa on those Zombies once before they go Boom. But with Revive, you get 2 more chances at it.
Ex: Mackangdal (10 seconds duration) -> Damballa (10 second cooldown) -> Revive (Triggers and activates temporary Invincibility buff) -> Damballa (Doesn’t destroy the Zombies thanks to the temporary Invincibility buff) -> Damballa (Finally destroys the Zombies).

A neat trick, and does over 100k damage per 15 charges of skill use with the Damballa attribute maxed and Hexing (w/ attribute) applied to the Boss. This isn’t the ‘safe’ route though as it requires you to micro-manage your Zombies along with your other skill rotations, especially if you attempt doing this on regular mobs.

Discerning Evil & Incineration.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation!

Thanks everyone for the replies!

I think I will go with bokor3/pardoner/plague.

I know it isn’t ideal to have priest1 but there are at least some benefits.

I get the Aspersion buff to physical defense. It’s useful solo anyway.
Blessing works with Effigy - this is the reason I noobed into it to begin with.
I get resurrection to use in parties as a backup or whatever.

I just wish Blessing scaled better into higher levels. I know this is going to be pretty useless soon.

Anyway with a maxed out Effigy, Pandemic, Incineration I should have some pretty solid dps.

I’m still contemplating a reroll, though, as I feel as though dps could be done a lot better if I weren’t trying to salvage a build.

My original thinking was that I wouldn’t use Krivis much later on due to the availability of better AoE damage.

I knew Blessing worked with both Effigy and Bwa Kayiman

I wanted a res, and I wanted the physical defense boost.

It all seemed normal, but since I don’t really see any builds going this way I’m starting to think I made a mistake!

And if damballa didn’t require zombies to work it’d be a nice combo, but it’s just not worth it due to it’s restraints (zombies required, zombify’s long cd, endgame mobs health).
Doubly so since it’s a effective 3 rank investment, you either go cleric2/priest2 or priest3 to get that combo.

@legomylego:

And you did, priest1/cleric1 is simply insufficient for healing. And as a cleric that will always be your primary role in a party.

That means you lose out on earth tower gear entirely, and most parties just won’t want to team up with you due to how much better dmg other classes are.

So you’re thinking I should reroll I take it <.<

With high int, and 15Effigy, Pandemic, etc would I not be useful in most parties for DD?

That or pick cleric2 as a r6 option, losing out on pardoner isn’t a huge deal. But not a huge improvement either.

The only cleric build that still has decent dmg are the dievdirby3 variants, but they’re optimal with cleric2 due to safety zone, fade and divine might anyway and don’t lack healing/dmg prevention.

And even that build has severe downsides, mostly that it’s stationary and tied to long cd’s and weak to knockback/interrupts.

And i fully expect imc to lock the best gear behind difficult dungeons again, like they already did with earth tower gear.

Just hope the difficulty won’t rise as much as in their past mmo, or we might need cleric3 on every build.

Are there any good Bokor builds at the moment?

I do like the class, but apart from farming people aren’t seeing it as that useful.

I know that some people like the hexing debuff, and Mackangdal is good invulnerability.

I was thinking of using Revive to eat Mackangdal’s cumulative damage, but would need priest2 for that.

That would obviously take me further away from the healing role.

Plenty of decent bokor builds, just gotta make sure you got enough healing first and foremost imo.
For example:

Cleric2/Bokor3/Druid2.
Cleric2/Bokor3/Pardoner/Plague Doctor.
Cleric2/Bokor3/Druid/Kabbalist.

I would not use priest with bokor though, priest just adds to little for int based builds and takes up to many ranks to be remotely worthwhile.

I’d recommend you look at other options, like say diev2 for a aoe silence + owls. Druid2 for aoe invuln + aoe dmg. Plague Doctor for healing, pandemic and cc prevention. Kabbalist as a sp fix + ranged dmg.

Well they gotta do something with bokor and sadhu. EVERYONE is flocking to the same cleric template of diev/doctor.

Bokor is strong as hell.
Sadhu is full of bugs and unfinished issues.

And everyone is doing diev doctor? oO
what server are you playing?

All of you new-generation Clerics are lazy; all of you! >:c I’ll drag you to the Bokor-camp thread when it’s finished for reconditioning.

They just need to do something for our Zombie DPS and targeting when Zombies are out. Other than that, it’s good.

Probably referring to this: