Tree of Savior Forum

[BUILD] please help me decide my build

I’m having a hard time to decide my support focused class. Even thought I love to play as a support, I think that some DPS is important in TOS. the priest3+chaplain+PD seems to be the most popular, but looks kinda boring to me :frowning2: so my options for now are:

OR

1 - What do you guys think about pardoner for dicerning evil + incineration? increase magic defence and Simony looks great too :slight_smile: Any other option for rank 6?
2 - Is Dievdirby C3 really worth it? is hard to get real informations about goddness ausrine statue :disappointed:

Thanks a lot!

In the beginning, I had considered going Pardoner for DE. But at this time and state, Pardoner is just not worth getting.

Each debuff gets you +2 seconds on incineration. Going Diev gives you a good 3 aoe debuffs from DZ, silence, and CD statue. That’s 11 seconds.
If you’re in a party, you’ll have more than just your debuffs on the enemy.This mean it’ll be close to, or over 20 seconds, giving you full uptime on incineration.

My class choices are similar to your second one, but I have druid instead. I’m not sure if Chortasmata acts as a debuff as well.

I took Diev 3 for a higher level owl. And I think I’ve seen that defense buffs don’t scale as well with current endgame, but I’ll leave that research to you

Check mine out:

thanks for the reply :slight_smile:
I thought about going the same way, just not sure about Druid c1 only and losing sterea trofh and carnivory lvl 5 only :frowning:
I would just put some points in divine might, even tought the nerf, I played as a cleric c2 +sadhu at the last ICBT and an extra level each skill kinda helps, deprotected zone on the other hand… but might be wrong.
And why not max goddness zemyna? goddess laima only increasce its duration, at lvl 5 the cooldown is enough to get it 24/7, specially with DM…

You have both Safety wall and Ausrine, not sure if you need another form of protection. You’ll have carnivory level 5, but you’ll also have all the benefits from PD + incineration. Druid C2 works just fine if you want. There is no optimal build, it’s up to your play style. I just like PD because of the extra usefulness in PVP and possibly GvG.

DZ is another debuff that adds 2 seconds to Incineration.

I added more to Laima because it’s more of a necessity than SP reduction (more helpful at least), and I’m too lazy to keep recasting it :slight_smile:

I can’t see a point to take Pardoner on c6, Maybe it only me, but I don’t see him anywhere but selling scrolls… There are much more options
And I can’t get why do you take druid C2 instead of Kabbalist/PD
PD stacks great with Diev.
Both builds lacks of ressurection, but you always need to sacriface something here…

I think I didn’t even thought about the possibility of not going druid c2 :smiley: I’ll think about it
thanks a lot :slight_smile:

I made a spreadsheet on Excel that allow me to do some calculations. If everything with the calculations is alright, I reached the following conclusions:

Carnivory 5 = 35k dmg approximately
Carnivory 10 = 74k dmg approximately
CD: 30s
This is double damage for C2 druid plus defensive skill.

Incineration 5 activated in 4 monsters at the same time whith 3 debuffs each will give you a total of 34k dmg approximately (almost like the dmg that carnivory 10 gives you more than nvl 5) plus dot healing skill and immunity to debuffs.
CD: 20s

But, if you debuff more or have more than 4 monsters at the same time, it is awesome, this becouse Carnivory has a total of hit limit and icinaration don’t. So if you have 4 debuffs and 5 monster you will get 47k dmg approximately.

So is a little about personal choice, but for me i will choose DruidC1>PD because it allows me to do dmg independently of the number or monsters, lowest CD (more dps) and everything good in PD.

Attributes is not on calculations.

I’m not sure how korean players are compared to NA players, but I remember someone (who is a priest in kToS) saying that people would use the 1 TP resurrection before he even got a chance to res them.

@BlackGhost
Yeah, but if we will talk about ET (where you can’t get up other way or you will need to walk all floors again), that’s a lack

And I’m not sure if it scales that way. A skill having 1000 atk does 2x the amount of a skill that does 500 atk? I didn’t think it was that straightforward.

OK, the thing for me now is: why Dievdirby C3? I mean, the difference between C2 and C3 is that worth it? I definetely don’t even need more than 5 points in Vakarine (probably not even 1) or Laima (the carve is so fast now that small duration statue is no big deal) and each lvl in Zemyna only improve the sp decresce effect, but not much…
going Diev c3 would be using a rank for +5 owl and Ausrine and it’s not really practical counter-clockwise system…
Maybe Diev c2 or even c1 is enought? I don’t really know how usefull the World tree is…
So I was thinking something like this:

Even thought cleric C3 maybe too much (priest 1 probably better because of ress), that super super Heal and super Cure (that I heard that scalate really nice end game) looks fun.
And without Ausrine, I would need sterea troth again…

How bad is it? :confounded:
P.S: either way leveling up will be a nightmare till rank 5 at least :sob
P.S2: trying to to my best with english :smile:

I think the problem with ET is not that people die, it’s more like parties can’t clear it on time. Having that extra support AKA priest doesn’t boost DPS as much. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Super Heal! Super Cure! Super Safety Zone! Super Divine Might!
C3 cleric seems super unpopular tho. But actually, it uses these 15 skill points pretty well. It’s tempting to sacrifice one circle krivis or druid for it. Druid c1 is pretty unsatisfying after getting Carnivory on 5.

It’s unpopular as people don’t need the extra heals and extra safety walls. It’s nice to have, but there are other things that are nicer, like PD for status ailment prevention + damage or Druid for extra damage.

ET isn’t hard because people die from the lack of full support builds, but because people can’t clear it on time from the lack of damage.

I’ll move deciding whether to go c3 cleric or not until rank 6 anyways. Until then I’ll have a proper feeling of what I need and what not.

Mrrrm… I don’t like the idea of all people having basically the same builds when the original idea was to create a versatile pool of builds, having a special build for special needs somewhere. IMC needs to work on that.

I agree. I feel like PD should be divided into 2 diferentes ranks like happened with druid, right now is almost mandatory, wich is sad :frowning:

I calculate the total dmg. For exemple: If the skill has 1000dmg + 30 hits = 30k dmg. So this comparison is of maximum total dmg dealed for each skill.

GOD I think i’m gonna get crazy
For now i’m with cleric c1 - priest c2 - diev c2 - ? - PD
I decided that I want to have ress to really feel like a sup and I don’t want to play based on earth tower, as I’ll play really casual, might never even get that far.
6th rank I’ll decide later on:
-cleric c2 if I feel that i’m not healing enough
-priest c3 for stone skin, better buffs and mass heal
-diev c3 if I really enjoy those happy statues or
-druid c1 for some dps or even
-oracle c1 for fun.

that’s it. But opinions are more than welcome :smiley: