Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior in Brazil

Greetings! IMC Staff Inês here.

IMC is pleased to announce that we are currently cooperating with Level Up in Brazil to bring Tree of Savior closer to our Brazilian fans. This means you can expect ToS to be localized into Brazilian Portuguese, as well as local support.

Do note that the Brazilian server will be operated by IMC Games and there will be no region lock applied to Tree of Savior in Brazil, meaning Brazilian players will have the freedom to chose between their local server or the Steam server to enjoy the game.

That said, we hope to be able to bring you more news about ToS in Brazil when the time comes, so stay tuned for any updates.

Thank you always for your continuous support.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

37 Likes

There, you have it people! An official word. Rejoice!

6 Likes

If you what you are saying it is just for support and localized game client its fine and all, but will LUG manage the CS too?

In any way i will stick to Steam but if they do manage CS on the BR server you may not see many players in it.

Thanks for the info and confirmation.

Edit: Now i am curious @STAFF_Ines by your name i see you are from BR, are you from LUG also?

1 Like

Hi @STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_Ethan so with the partnership with Level Up! and the game being localized, is the github translation to portuguese going to be archived? I am a contributor there and wanna know if I should stop translating or the project will keep on.

The Level Up announcement pretty much says theyre going to be in charge of translations now. So I d asume, yes, the GitHub project is likely to be archived. :confused:

However, you guys could try to contact someone from there (Level Up) and foward what was already done.

3 Likes

That’s good news! Thank you IMC :grinning:

http://s27.postimg.org/6ee2g4wwz/good.png

1 Like

Inês Brasil rs
http://images.virgula.uol.com.br/2015/12/37877267012-600x362.jpeg

18 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don’t be mean Isis.

1 Like

We are grateful for attention and decide to be responsible for server administration instead of LUG!
We hope anxiously time to open the server .

my only concern is the ping, where will be located the BR server ?

@lobokalir About the GitHub translation project, unfortunately yes, we do expect to archive it soon.

@Nirimetus I’m IMC staff, just like the other staff members you see around the forums :wink:

@isis100veu Hahah close but not quite :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard girl, see you around these forums. :slightly_smiling:

my only concern is the ping, where will be located the BR server ? ²

2 Likes

I’m really concerned about it :sweat:

LUG is famous about making games become p2w…

This partenership sounds confusing:

1 - there http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/levelup/noticias/levelup/novidades/parceria-entre-a-level-up-e-a-imc-games-de-tree-of-savior.lhtml

They say about exclusive news about BR servers, what do they mean? Tournments? Itens? Nothing at all?

(I really don’t wanna ser exclusive itens, specially if they’ll be mananged by LUG…)

2 - they also say that we will be able to choose between a standalone client and Steam client…

That mean we will be able to play the same servers in both clients?

3 - how will the accounts be shared? We will have to link our Steam account to our level up account?

4 - how will bans be shared? I was really hoping for VAC-secure bans in ToS, but that would only be possible via Steam…

5 - what will LUG have from this partnership? It seems like IMC will be taking care of everything and lug will only sell cash…

Will the itens in cash shop become more expensive so both companies share the profit?

So far from what i understand, they are some sort of portal for the game, the server will be handled by IMC, but if i am not wrong, the server (physical machine) is from LUG, the only thing that is not clear yet for me is:

1. Will IMC or LUG manage the Cash Shop?

2. Will the game be monetized to our region or will just be converted from the International values to your currency?

3. Will the servers be separated or you still can log with the Steam client on the BR server? (as @Tomazelli asked).

Will the monetization model/cash shop be consistent across all the servers regardless of the publisher?

[quote=“Tomazelli, post:16, topic:138574”]
2 - they also say that we will be able to choose between a standalone client and Steam client…

That mean we will be able to play the same servers in both clients?
[/quote]I also would like to know that @STAFF_Ines.

It’s a bit confusing by the way they worded it. Will we have a specific localized server that can be accessed by both steam and lug clients, or will it be a stand alone server? (meaning if we want to play the steam version we will have high ping…)

Steam servers are far from BR, so the ping will be high, but the specific server for BR will probably be here on the country, which mean the ping will be lower, the question indeed is, will be an isolated server from Steam client?
Tbh, i don’t see a necessity for a LUG client, but since they seem to be take on the translation of the game client i will leave as it is.