Tree of Savior Forum

Orsha after the BR leave

Well, unfortunately you have your own culture to thank for that. You guys can’t stand yourselves, which is why you flock to servers of other countries.

I considered that, but of course im assuming that since Orsha is widely known as the unofficial BR server. The F2P release would attract more of the same type of players on the same way other might avoid it and go to Klap.

Im starting to think, opening a discussion like this, just opened a can of worms lol. In all honesty, i just wanted to know how others in the community felt the exodus would affect server stability(economy, party, the non tech stuff).

1 Like

he has to thank his culture that a greedy game company exists in his country? wow

how come all of this related to culture?
I know Brazilian are brave, integrity, kind, famous with their hospitality and a bunch of as*holes.
So how come all of this related to culture?

I remember seeing them say that all founders players on Klaipeda and Orsha will have an opportunity to transfer to the newly released server 3 weeks after it launches during the late April release to everyone. Feel free to take advantage of that.

yea, give it a few months. it’s nearly unheard of for MMO companies to actually release data like that. the players have to experiment and figure that out.
meanwhile it’s not like there aren’t plenty of build suggestions all over the forums.

Tree of Savior in Brazil

huh, well lookit that, i stand corrected.
of course, if -you- had provided the link, that would have looked a lot better on your part.

well, take a look at the rest of the forums. honestly, what else were you expecting? at this point, it’s mostly a lot of salty, competitive, “gottabefirst” digital jocks, who have -already- demonstrated pretty obvious bigotry, and terrible attitudes.

it won’t. aside from a few of the aforementioned jerks throwing parties to celebrate people leaving, it’s unlikely anyone will really notice.

…personally, i suspect that the BR community is a lot smaller than everyone seems to think it is, but they’re just loud like americans, so it seems like a much bigger group.

Well a lot of people are going to be leaving Klaipeda too, either to [EU]/[SEA] regional servers, or just to get away from the lag.

dont worry dude, if they dont open a Steam server for L.A. ppl WILL NOT leave for the BR server, cus ppl hate the publisher

Actually the BR community is very very large in Orsha almost EVERY party and dungeon I have been in are all BR. It got to the point where I had to search for a english speaking guild on these forums to even get in contact with non BR players.

By the way I am level 228 so basically 80% of my game time is met with BR.

I think you underestimate how many people like Korean style mmos. Like someone already mentioned in Orsha there is a healthy amount of BR and other non-american players.

On topic, originally that what i though, that people from klap would move over to avoid the server lag and other issues caused by server capacity.

@UnLuckyCat that is true, EU and SEA player will probably take their free xfer at that time. The more i think about it, having two server on release has caused players to create this awkward ingame community, while they wait for the other servers to start. I mean for many players Klap and Orsha are just temporary.

Well… if we are thinking long-term here. Like the majority of other games, we’ll all eventually end back together in the same place. Hopefully thats not for a long time, but itll happen unless this game is WoW 2.0, which I dont think any game will claim that title.

It’s always this cycle, release —> playerbase (omg we need more servers, we need regional servers omg). Some undetermined time in the future --> playerbase (omg where is everybody, merge the servers).

I really hope this is not the case. I like the idea of having everyone around and dungeon ques + pluss end game could be horrid without a healthy amount of players, but at the same time mergers never go well for some odd reason. :slight_smile:

You need to back away from the keyboard there and maybe just stick to playing the game.

LUG already stated that the chances of a transfer is really low, so… I don’t think a lot of brazilians will leave the steam server, I mean, 150 ping is not that bad to actually dump a few lvl 280 chars (since there is no ETA for the LUG server, I belive a lot of ppl will have at least 1 max lvl char)

btw, to anyone who think that there aren’t a lot of brazilians on this game, if you check on steamspy, 30% of the player base are brazilians

Personally i was not aware of this, if i understand right, BR players dont like the company that runs the game servers for them?

I was thinking it would be more convenient for them due to server lag and ping, also if the ping is only 100-300ms is not to bad. It might be disadvantageous for them in pvp/pve, but not a deal breaker for better service. Thanks for the heads up

Yeah, let’s say that LUG doesn’t have a nice reputation, and, about the ping… my tests dueling with some friends (american and brazilians) were good enough to make me think that ping won’t be a decisive factor in pvp :slight_smile:

many of us will stay, actually.

IMC confirmed there will be no transfers to the BR server, for some reason. This means losing progress and all cash invested.
Another thing is that the BR server would be updated by LUG, and would need to get content translated… LUG is horrible slow doing it, which means playing an outdated build of the game.

Finally, the horrible image LUG has. Obviously, many players here played Rag before. Can you imagine a company that blocks basic items, such as fly wings, from free users? Yes, they did it. :disappointed_relieved:
Even tho IMC states they will manage the servers, LUG talks a bit differently about it. I’m worried, as many of my brazilian mates :frowning:

dude, in the LUG RO servers, TODAY, most of the cards does NOT drop from monsters, most mvp or important cards (like Thara) can only be obtained in the cash shop, the same with a lot of “Normal” items. nobody is dumb enough to put time in this kind of server. its not going to be bad in the beggining, actually its going to be great when it launches, but the problem is that u have no transfer so they can wait like 1 year or 2 and BAM!! LUGFY the game, like they ALREADY DID with A LOT of games, even CS-Like games became extremely(!!) P2W, full of bots and hacks…

The BR server hosted by LUG will not allow for xfer from Steam servers.

The BR server will only host Portuguese language so i believe that SA players will not move .

What i hope is IMC will create a Latin America Steam Server.

I believe what they’ve said is that BR’s will be using the same servers we have now, they’ll just have a localized game version in Portugeuse and localized customer support and payment options. So it’s a joint effort with IMC, but they aren’t actually getting new servers. So the BR’s on Orsha are staying on Orsha.