Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment

There WILL be a Latin American server.

Under LUG. IMC already announced their partnership with Level Up Games. This entire thread is pointless.

Wait for a response from them.

Considering that LA community is one of the largest of ToS, it’s reasonable to create a dedicated server to this public. It doesn’t matter if SEA community has higher pings, as they are already going to receive their own server. Good for them, hope they can enjoy. But the discussion now is about IMC gives a dedicated server to LA community. We players are struggling to have a good time playing the game because of the high latency, and that totally discourage us. We just want to have good conditions to play this game that we waited so much to be launched. Better treatment means more players, wich means more money and everybody happy.

1 Like

“Our point being: Latin American players are not being treated equally. SEA players loathe PlayOne and also did not enjoy having to play with the Indonesians, so they requested their own server for the region within Steam. Their request was answered and accepted.”

Please do not reply if you are not going to improve or give a decent argument. From now, i don’t believe i should argue with you, since you don’t even read what is in the topic.

1 Like

Do you know about Text interpretation ? I think it on 4th Grade you learn and get the point of what is this, but you clearly did not read the thread topic.
Don’t be that guy.

IMC doesn’t have a contract with PlayOne.

Yes, it will be in Portuguese. Just a regional Patois of Spanish, you can deal with it. :kissing_heart:

It had been announced that Playone had an identical (or very close to it) contract as LUG, so you’re missing your point.

If they could do it to SEA, they can do it to LA/SA

I’m from Argentina and I never used Level Up services. They offer their games in PORTUGUESE, the brazilian mother language. All other countries from Latino America speak SPANISH.

And here is other thing, I paid for the exclusive access on STEAM. I want a decent server for Latino America on STEAM. I won’t play a game in PORTUGUESE because I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT.

You got the point now?

5 Likes

STEAM won’t be shut down, so pick your poison. 200+ ping or PORTUGUESE.

[quote=“phbamartins, post:205, topic:162360, full:true”] It doesn’t matter if SEA community has higher pings, as they are already going to receive their own server. Good for them, hope they can enjoy.
[/quote]

We don’t like to play on a random server just like how you hate level!UP. We both avoid them like plague

I want to remind you that gemscool will launch an Indonesia Server and they only support payment for players from Singapore and Malaysia

So it isn’t a server for all asian, even Indonesian hate gemscool because they can’t join Steam server with their friends

give flag “inappropriate” for remiri. we do not want another topic closed by IMC Games by people account like it.

4 Likes

“PlayOne Asia is an upstart publishing subsidiary of Vertigo Games, formed to host their own game BlackShot as well as other developers’ games. They have been chosen to be the account portal for Malaysia and Singapore region players that will connect to the Indonesia servers of Tree of Savior[1]”

Also There is no place it says it will support Latin America Region, It only says Brazil.

Buddy, being a Patois doesn’t mean at all that is simple to understand, that was ridiculously ignorant and very disrespectful.

The point is we are not happy with the lack of feedback from the company. That should be the case that the information whether they have a contract that forbids them to open a local region server for LA is “classified”. Whatever is the reason we just wanna be told if it’s the case. We just want a feedback from the company. Even if it says that you could not do anything.
Ignoring a whole community is kinda embarassing, so please make sure that we paid for a good service because that’s what we are not facing ingame due the high number of Silver sellers and bugs and again we are not even complaining about it in this post. It’s all about giving us a feedback. Europeans and Southeast Asia players had it. We are maybe in a higher number of selling among these communities and we are not having any feedback.

Thank you.

2 Likes

At the an answer, as a community of dedicated players deserve it, how it will be?

That’s not the point too

Just read the main thread, PlayOne have a contract most like LevelUp!, and the community(or the biggest part of community) from SEA didn’t like and they claimed for a dedicated server localizated on SEA or close, and they did achieved with this, so our community could claim for a dedicated server (on steam, next to LA/Brazil) since we (the biggest part of community) didn’t like LU!.

2 Likes

Try speaking english in Boston Massachusetts. I feel the same way about them. =P

Point is that IMC has already made it clear that LA players will have 2 choices. Either the Steam server or the LUG one.

There is no way to guarantee perfect ping for everyone and they also don’t want their servers turning into ghost towns.

1 Like

Jesus! Buddy, Portuguese is not spanish. You are comparing something close to Brazil Portuguese to Portugal Portuguese, not spanish. That`s enough.

1 Like

How it will become a ghost town, its just the second biggest public, there is no game in the world that is placed in brazil or latin america that is a “Ghost Town”. God dammit man, you don’t hit a single point.

1 Like

Seriously IMC is doing the worst thing poasible ignoring one of theirs biggest publics =x im realy sad about being ignored

I looked through these, doesn’t seem too bad. :smiley:

You want a server for just Latin America. In case you forgot Brazil is a part of that. I think it would be suicide to have a Brazil server AND a LA server.