Tree of Savior Forum

Too much lag to play

I just cant play the game anymore, I paid for nothing… Dont get me wrong, I love the game, but the latency its too dam high!!! Ive been killed so many times just because the game kinda stop… Im constantly getting disconected. Sometimes I cant move or use my abilities so I die…

Please IMC do something about it…

Edit: I play from Santiago Chile in Orsha Server
Also I got a pretty good internet connection at a velocity of 42 Mbps

Is your connection 256 kbps?

Level Up Games is setting up a server in south america for you.

have fun with that :smiley:

1 Like

it’s actually 42 Mbps :slight_smile:

Okay. Which country are you playing from and on what server are you? Please provide details like that so others can probably help you instead of just complaining with a wall of text.

I play from Santiago, Chile, Orsha server.

I did not know that, thanks! I’ll just wait until its ready :blush:

that is not true, level up game server is just for BR players. I’m from South America too (Chile), and trust me, we don´t want a ToS server hosted by Level Up Games, trash company.

…will not be region locked.

so hell, NA players who want to go complain “BR get off our server” could go there and get laughed at if they really want to.
so yea, you could go play on it if you want to.

i -think- LUG is hosting it, and IMC is running it, but really not sure.
anyway, y’all complaining about lag, but then a solution is presented and y’all like “nah we don’t like that idea”.

go google some info on it. idc, i’m NA anyway. this is pretty much all the info i recall from looking it up for some other thread a week ago.

1 Like

Weird i play from Colombia on Orsha Server and i have no lag issues

i feel like the real issue is probably that OP has any or all of:

• bad internet
  • bad computer
  • lots of spyware/malware
  • lots of downloads
  • lots of family, possibly with any or all of the above problems themselves.

it’s region locked, there is no information about a Latin American server aside from the br server hosted by Level Up Games.

When you live that far away you are going to have lag issues no matter how good your internet is. There is simply no getting around it. Distance creates lag even for the best internet.

If you try WTFast with an Advanced subscription you may have a decent connection. I have played Korean games using WTFast from Philadelphia - which is a much farther distance than Chile to IMC’s East Coast US servers. I had a ping of about 180 to that game (and I have better internet than you, with a download speed of 150-180), so you should have a stable connection in the mid to low 100’s which I’d say is very acceptable.

It only costs a few bucks a month for a WTFast Advanced Subscription and if you plan on staying on the NA servers and not moving to the Brazilian one, that’s my only suggestion.

IMC Staff says you’re mistaken:

and obviously that’s the server i meant. why would they have 2 companies hosting servers for the same region, thus competing with themselves?

Internet: 42 Mbps
Computer: i7 Quad Core up to 3,6ghz, 8gb Ram
I know a lot about computers, so I know how to keep it clean of any malware. Also I like to have my files online, so no… I dont have lots of downloads…

Im starting to belive the problem is my router, if not I dont know what else could be besides blaming the servers…

welp, doesn’t sound like the computer for sure, and since the servers are fine for so many other people, it’s hard to realistically blame them.
that leaves something inbetween…

whether your router is flaky, or your isp isn’t offering “true” 42mbps, or even just weird connection stuff between there and the server…