Tree of Savior Forum

Latin america server! PLEASE

JUST DO IT IMC

There are a LOT but a LOT of game in this 2016.
We want to play Tree of savior but if you still ignore us we will left very very soon. I know the F2P will be here in a few day but i can garante all south america players will quit in 1 week.

Lag of all players + lag becouse of the distance + bad optimization of the game… please i will quit very soon.

WE CAN’T PLAY ANYMORE WITH THIS LAG

When F2P Hits… ooh boy.
F2P is comming

2 Likes

it’s already planned.

not via steam. you get no server transfer.
Level Up Games. (apparently you guys hate them?)

meanwhile, “a few days” is still 2 more weeks.

You’ll be gone? Well well ain’t that good for this game?

Cause you are on verge of ruining this fine game. So if you’ll be gone then that would be so goooooooooooooooooooood!

they’re free to pick.

you can feel free to leave too. we won’t mind.

Leve up games. The blight on the earth. Good thing they will have a finger on this.

This bait getting so old…

oh, now that’s a good one :smiley:

1 Like

I’m from argentina, not brazilian.
If they will do a level up server ok DO IT becouse i pay to play with out lag like you guys but noo here we still playing with the same lag since day 1…

WE ARE SO ANGRY IN LATIN AMERICA.

JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH OUT LAG!! DO IT NOW!

2 Likes

Brazil is in latin america. But there plenty more countries and none of them speaks portuguese. I want a LATIN AMERICA SERVER not a brizilian or a one country server

I’m from South America (Chile) and you guys are just talking BS. Level up is trash. I prefer to play in Klaipedia (International server) rather than in a trash server hosted by level up games. Please, DO NOT talk in plural when you refer to the thoughts of the Latin American Community.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

1 Like

this^^ Level Up is baaaaad, i won’t put my time and effort in their server