Tree of Savior Forum

Talked to my Bank. They are more then happy to do a Charge back

it does not count, cus ppl hate the publisher and will pay vpn to play on Steam (thats what i am doing)

I would suggest never to transfer to Kaipedia. The server is constantly broken. Serrver q’s are always broken and “emergency” maintenance is a every other day occurrence.

banks in germany wont do that - not since 10 years or longer
once the bank on the other end recieved the money its literaly gone - youll have to contact the one you sent your money to and ask him back nicely

and if theres is an issue you gotta go through alot of trouble aka lawyer to sue your money

only exception is if money is on its way but the other end didn recieve it yet (in germany thats about 24-48 hours window)

lets say you sold something in private - you got payed for it but 1 week later you see your money is gone - what youll do? ask your bank “oh sorry mister willow its been a chargeback by the other bank” ehh wut? result: youll sue the bank - reason why banks cant do it and wont do it unless law decided so - and even then its alot of paper work to go that way

i highly highly doubt that anyone would get his money back just like that - if they do well good luck youll get a letter where you gotta pay the money back + your bank is in trouble (if theyre dumb enough to even do that wich i still doubt)

providing a “good enough reason” is not a simple “oh they promised i oculd changed my character to a server i want” - people payed for it - and the guy decided wich server he would go and play - its not IMCs fault if a guy choose to join orsha but wants to be on klaipe instead - thats the users fault nothing less sorry

Official BR server isnt happening until december, they should give us a BR server on steam for once, right now.

I know how OP feels. Yesterday in lv90 dungeon, I created a party for a full run and clearly stated it was a full run. People who asked for invite said full run or pmed me for invite. When the dungeon started, 3 out of 5 (my friend and I are NA players) were BR and tried to do a rush to the boss. They decided to sit and talk ■■■■ in Portuguese/Engrish to me on why I should just do the boss and skip mobs. They decided not to help and sat afk the whole dungeon while my friend and I two manned the dungeon. Luckily I was a cleric2 and he was a sword/hoplite so it wasn’t too hard.

I dont think all Brazilians are bad but their is a large immature and annoying bunch who are cancer to their community. I am more discouraged to even play anymore as everywhere I go to level or try to party or do anything, if you aren’t BR then your not wanted around.

I’ve played korean games, jp mmos, and even games in Russian and I had more pleasant experiences with those players than I had with BRs. It’s just too annoying to keep playing this game in a server which is CLEARLY not for me and impeding on my gaming experience. I’ll try and get a refund but I know I will have to fight a battle for that to happen sadly…

All I want is a transfer to Klai or create a new NA server. I would in fact love and transfer in a heart beat if they created a new NA server at F2P launch.

1 Like

“limited character transfers” - they were ALWAYS limited. there are 2 transfers that are offered here. one: the transfer from Orsha/Klai to Fed/Tel or Fed to Tel… and two: the older one, that everyone WANTS to read as “unlimited”, but actually applies to new servers opened AFTER the f2p release. cherry-picking the details doesn’t make the rest of the article suddenly stop existing.

“no south american server” - IMC can’t be held responsible for your failure to stay informed.

but i can see how you might have trouble keeping up with such “recent” news; it’s only been out there for 2 entire months.

“can’t play a priest on Orsha” - as a priest on orsha… yep, sure buddy.

“no regional population totals” - why would this even matter? wait, lemme guess – “you’re not a racist, but…”

but hey, you do that. charge it back. i’ll laugh when your whole steam account vaporizes.

IMC and/or Valve are not responsible for your inability to comprehend the terms and conditions you agreed to when you made the purchase, or any time before, or since then.

1 Like
  • lol transfer.
  • wtf south american server have to do with your refund?
  • about DLC was told way before server launch, if you dont read, its your problem.
  • again, wtf?

lol. charge back and lose it all. that simple :smiley:

Doesn’t change the fact that IMC had a publisher to localize it for your country, you not liking it is your own personal issue. You choose not to play on it.
Just because you disliike something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. However you better pray the international version doesn’t IP block you since most games do if there is already a version for you.[quote=“Lenny, post:53, topic:203660”]

it does not count, cus ppl hate the publisher and will pay vpn to play on Steam (thats what i am doing)
[/quote]

That’s like the dumbest logic I ever heard btw, are you that immature?

whatever, you don’t even need VPN. neither of them are IP-locked.

how spoiled can you get? you can use the LUG server or not use it… that’s your choice. but they’re not going to make another one just because you cry about who they partnered with.

Yes, I understand banks in Germany work differently and charge backs are not an option for you. :slight_smile: Neither I nor the original poster ever said this was an option for German users, but it is a valid option for U.S. users, which is all I was clearing up for you and other readers.

I was merely confirming the fact that it can be done and is not just speculation, as I have done it personally myself for other games. There is very little paperwork involved, you sign one piece of paper confirming you want to file a charge back and if the bank approves it, it is done.

You may doubt the process all you like, but I’m just letting other users know that I have personally done it myself before and it is surprisingly quick and easy. It is not a made up thing, I was simply informing you of that since you are not familiar with it due to it not existing in your country. :slight_smile: It’s like koalas - they don’t exist in the wild in my country, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t countries in the world where they do exist in the wild. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, I never said that the bank would side with the original poster based on the reasons he provides, it is entirely the bank’s decision. It isn’t a matter of who’s “fault” it is, the only thing that matters to the bank is trying to please their account holders and uphold the transaction and trade law agreements that exist in this country, as other users in this thread have even given quotes from.

However, never in this thread have I said I support filing charge backs against IMC. Please don’t mistake this to mean that I am supporting the original poster’s decision or actions, which is why I really don’t care one way or another if they do or don’t do it, or what their reasons for doing it are. I just wanted to let you know it is possible and this is far from the first thread that brings up the subject.

If the original poster wants to file a charge back, that is entirely their own choice if they feel they are dissatisfied with the product they purchased. They have every right to try and argue their case to get their money back, as does every other U.S. user on this forum and I think it’s good some unknowing users are being made aware of their rights.

1 Like

and will you be coughing up the money for it, then?

1 Like

There will be another transfer given out to founders after launch, 3 weeks after any new servers are launched.

This first wave of transfers are separate from those.

THE WHITE KNIGHT IS HERE BRACE YOURSELF

I’m laughing so hard…

Guess nowaday it’s so easy to become a white knight, all you have to do is to oppose the opinions of one other and Bang, class change. EZPZ.

I want to be a dark knight as well.

1 Like

I would love to hear that phone call. “Hello, I purchased an Early Access pass to an unfinished game, knowing full well it would have problems because that’s the purpose of Early Access and also knowing before purchasing it that there would be no refunds given. My butt hurts because the game wasn’t immediately perfect from the second it launched, and it takes the programmers longer than 3 seconds to fix problems, please steal their hard earned money to give me an illicit refund.”

That’s like donating to cancer research, waiting 1 day, then punching the scientist in the ■■■■ and stealing your money back because cancer isn’t cured yet.

1 Like

Enjoy the banned steam account after you complete the charge back.

If you’re curious the conversation went here’s the cliff notes when I went to talk to my bank.

Me: Good afternoon, I have a bit of a problem. (Explained how the situation is being handled, by devs. Out of country exploiting. How steam handles retail, and how this company decided to handle it’s retail via that service provider.)

Me: So what are my options?

Banker: Service provider won’t give you a refund?

Me: Nope.

Banker: And you feel services rendered have not been handled professionally?

Me: Yep.

Banker: Have you used any major services that may have monetary value?

Me: Nope. Everything is still on the servers and in full amount.

Banker: “Well thats kinda shitty.” <-Direct ■■■■■■■ QUOTE!
I have no problem doing a charge back for you towards that service provider for services you have yet to receive. Does the service provider have any consulting issues or contract obligations in their Terms of service.

Me: Yes, but they are aware of the situation and it’s a non-issue.

Banker: And just to cover my end your card nor your identity have been stolen and/or compromised by the service provider during this situation.

Me: ugh… not that I’m aware of anyways. There was a security leak few years ago but nothing was taken as far as I was informed.

Banker: Excellent. It’ll take 2-5 days for the money to be put back in the account. In case there are any hold put towards the money please contact us so we can email you the form.

I was in and out in under twenty minutes. Gotta love Chase.

1 Like

Have fun in the next game you find! (and yah im serious)

1 Like

Steam doesn’t ban for charge backs. It only flags the account as if it’s been stolen and limited activity. (sales, transfering steam cards, ect)

That is until steam support gets told whats going on and why. I’ve already talked to steam support about this situation.

So to burst you’re negative little bubble. I’m not losing anything on steam.

Know what?
I think the point has been made. With over 1000 views, people know that they have options they weren’t originally aware of.
That the situation was bad enough that I felt this extreme measure was justified for my case.

I’m going to ask a mod to lock this and let it die. The information will still be there case anyone still needs it.

Nighty Night folks.

1 Like