Tree of Savior Forum

If the level up server will be merged to steam , there should be no server transfer

No thats old news. They said you could not transfer to the lug server.

1 Like

[quote=“thebloodyaugust, post:8, topic:211745, full:true”]
No thats old news. They said you could not transfer to the lug server.
[/quote]This is based on the assumption that IMC has both a non-lug and a lug SA server?

I got one of the first level 280 @international and i had max petamion, +7 ignition wizard bands and ■■■■ and i dont support this “new brazilian server with transfer” bullshit. I want a fresh start like they announced 2 months ago.

no it’s 2 days ago news. go check the link, this is NOT the lug server. (idk what happened to the lug server… maybe IMC thought it was stupid that it was gonna take lug 10 bloody ages to get it started)

No its not a assumption that was the last official word when a steam and lug server were both planned. Im asking if there was anything official saying different after.

I didn’t even know there were two separate servers planned. I thought they were rewording it.

I know that. But they haven’t said anything saying the lug server was canceled.

As long as we’re on the same page how many servers are we assuming there are outside official wordings, all good.

Recent news despite the length seems rushed just to appease people.

Yeah but that announcement stated that the LevelUp server would have their own client with their own server completely separate from the International Steam version.

Yup. Either way though, I don’t see hardly any going to the LUG version outside of the ones who can’t speak any English or people who never had a problem with LUG in the first place and played there before.

I feel sorry for LUG though, because you guys might be doing the same thing to them in a few years that people do with AeriaGames now. Aeria has changed mostly for the better, and they have better management and customer service (Well, on their newer games). But people who left before then still have the “AERIAGAMES SUCKS, P2W, I’LL NEVER PLAY THERE” mentality even after the changes. So even if LUG does get better management and handle their games properly later on, too many past customers hate them to the point they’d have to change their company name and location just to get them to come back.

I was one of the firsts level 280 @international and had some of top tier pre-earth tower gear and i want a fresh start. We deserve this since IMC and Lug annouced that there wouldnt be server transfer for Brazilian server.

yea, there’s no new info on the LUG server… whether it’s cancelled or will still be opening. last i heard, speculation was that it would take until december for that to open, so maybe imc just got fed up with that BS. -shrugs- but all just speculation.

anyway, point is:

this is NOT the LUG server, and it WILL allow transfers.
IMC is starting it’s own SA server, probably within a week. they’ll be taking transfer requests starting… “as early as next week… until the beginning of may”. (huh, this is actually a really small window for transfer requests…)

LevelUp does not appear to have any involvement in this server.

With all due respect, you should be VERY grateful that IMC is managing it here on Steam now. Saying ‘We deserve’ at this point is very disrespectful considering your past and present situation.

Besides, if a Poll vote was cast, the majority would vote for transfers instead of clean slate anyway.

level up has involvement, they said that levelupgames will take care of server support and billing. Thats why we’re supposing that separated lug server is dead now.

2 BR/SA servers were announced.

one by LUG – current status unknown, but it sounded like it was gonna be a ways away. no transfers, because different company.

one by IMC – very soon, transfers allowed, but only from Orsha/Klaipeda.

Hey everyone,

First of all, we apologize for the delay in addressing this issue.

We’ve been discussing this and we thought we should let you know some of our reasoning behind our service in South America.

To start, by opening a new server in SA, we would face the problem of having to support two entirely different platforms in the same country (Steam’s and Level Up’s), which is something we would like to avoid.

Some players have also hoped or suggested that we allow server transfers from Steam to Level Up but, as it turns out, this would be a rather complicated and risky procedure, one of which we have no prior experience.

We would also like to note that, as a big part of our South American audience is Brazilian, we opted to open the SA server in Brazil. With the support of Level Up, our hope is that this will have the added advantage of providing a more convenient platform for users with localized billing and support, things which IMC cannot offer.

Meanwhile, what we can and will be responsible for are things like server updates, patches, balance adjustments, pricing, account restrictions, service infrastructure maintenance, etc.: the most basic aspects of the game itself, which we can guarantee will not be treated with any less attention than our Steam version.

Now, we hope you can understand why we have faith that our Level Up server will not be in a disadvantageous position in comparison with other servers, and why this is discouraging us from opening another server in South America.

We know this may not be the response many of you hoped for, but we wanted to communicate our thoughts on this and share the reasons behind our plan of action with you. We are still aware of your opinions and we do value the feedback we receive from you.

Sincerely,
IMC Games

If you read this you’ll see that there’ll be no off-steam brazilian server anymore.

They definitely aren’t going to allow transfers for a thee main reasons.

1. It would be a MAJOR pain. You’d have to transfer a lot of sensitive information, including everyone’s login name and password. This is just a bad idea already.

2. Why would they? Some people won’t want to start fresh. Those people, if allowed to transfer, would do so and stop paying IMC money. That’s bad for IMC. People who DO want to be on a Brazilian server, however, would just transfer in. This means less money for LUG since they would already be potentially max level and have cash shop items.

3. Cash shop items and currency would be very, very hard to transfer ‘fairly’ unless there were identical items at identical pricing on LUG servers, which is highly unlikely.

Opening the server with transfer after they announce that there wouldnt be transfer is unfair with people that opted to wait the brazilian server to start playing.

dude. that’s old news, related to the LUG server. did you even read it yourself?
it says WHY THERE WILL BE NO STEAM SERVER IN SA.

EXCEPT
now they’ve said: We are opening a steam server in SA.

1 Like

they said it like 4 days ago. Its not old lol

Yes, and the SA server announcement was made 2 days ago which was after that one you just read.

Either way, there’s no solid confirmed proof yet that there won’t be a LUG server.

And ever if there was one, you would stay here and play on this one, since the LUG server would be low-populated in comparison to the SA server here.