Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - June 15th

i dont know how long its been there. Just keep sending them tickets about it until its on the list. I know its frustrating, but atleast youre helping them to resolve issues.

Thank you for this @STAFF_John. I think that making posts like this every week or every other week will help with the lack of transparency that is making players feel like they are being ignored.

I know this is a big MAYBE but perhaps a development timeline indicating to us what you are going to be working on up or at least a post detailing a list of known balance issues and known content that players were promised and have been asking for?

I mean any post from you guys telling us officially that you KNOW about the things we’ve been talking about every day for months will go a long way in calming people down and maybe we can finally get some positive attitudes on this forum full of negativity lol.

2 Likes

100% dead on. Everything that was said here is great. @FlanFlan

Corsair’s “Jolly Roger” bug should really be added to that list.

Here’s a thread, but in short it includes buff slots being taken up by dead buffs (i.e. Fever Time hits 0 seconds and stacks), pillaging sometimes stops giving silver, pillaging sometimes disappears early, damage increase may be bugged, and multiple flags intersecting can cause the skill to not work (there’s a lot of debate whether or not that’s intended.)

Example of buff slots bugging out. The above is Team Level 5 sticking with two Fever Times as well.

Row of Fever Time.

Edit: More threads -

1 Like

make sure to send them in a ticket.
“Please let us know via Support Ticket if you are experiencing other problems. When reporting issues, please be as detailed as possible. Screenshots, character/Team/server/class details, and timestamps would be greatly appreciated. That way we can have more information to work with on a more specified problem allowing it to be resolved faster.”

1 Like

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/physical-link-what-is-this-skill/274430

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/physical-link-not-working-as-intended-bugged/262641

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/linker-physical-link-then-using-buffs-causes-damage-to-entire-party-durability-loss/183244

Probably not gonna help me here, but here’s some example. Time to find a guine- ahem i mean a friend to film his dea- i mean my skill. Yes, to film my skills, probably in a dungeon queue.

that’s a really lame excuse, just say you are too lazy to bother :expressionless:

also, ■■■■ happens…

am doing a “simple” rom hack/ level editing of another game and I ■■■■ things up at least once a week :pensive:

@everyone

Please let us know via Support Ticket if you are experiencing other problems.

Im not lazy, I’ve reported like 200 bots in 5 days but none of them were banned

Most of those issues has been there for a while and they are messing things faster than they are fixing them.

They are developing a game and isnt one person working on it (or at least thats what we want to belive)

Or maybe… their attempt to develop this game IS the game!

1 Like

hahahaaaaa… bye bye to those who thought CON is a good idea on Thaums… :smiling_imp::wave:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

it’s fun and relaxing…

try smiling when ■■■■ happens, it does miracles…

1 Like

I already sent a ticket no reply

I wonder if this list is going to infuriate people. After all, this is probably not even one tenth of what’s has been reported but yet to be solved.

Still, glad they started to become more transparent and open about their work.

still no love for hunter then ?

that snatching is so buggy, make the skill useleess !

#Issue Missing PvP ! Since release

Im sure for Q&A session will more to come guys. At least there is some sense of humor for these few current bugs

Thank you for this! Wish this was done more often,because it helps the community and calms us down.

I would like to point out one I’m currently experiencing myself via another thread:

A system needs to be implemented that limits mini-game messages and participation to the map it’s actually on.I can’t for the life of me remember where I did anything involving number combinations…but now it’s on every map I go to and won’t go away.

@STAFF_John Could this possibly be tagged for current or future inclusion of things to be fixed?

My list:

(It’s fixed now for new players, but we never received our Part 4)

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/deeds-of-valor-still-bugged/189329

I like that you putted humor in your post, it help to brighten problems. :innocent: