Tree of Savior Forum

Dievdirby skill [Statue of Goddess Laima] bug

This has been a problem since even before early access and I’m surprised no one has actually made a report about it but there are several comments.

Laima reduces the cooldown of skills by 20% however the current bug it is experiencing is that it only affects overheat skills.
Now a quick work-around to fix this is by unequipping-requipping, weapon swapping, or putting down a zemyna statue inside the laima statue for non-overheat skills to be affected. However another bug will appear after doing the workaround and it makes non-overheat skills still be affected by the reduce cooldown effect even without the laima statue.

Video:

Skills used:
Heal, Divine Might, Chortasmata, Carnivory,

1. Skill cooldown without laima statue (normal cooldown)
    Heal - 25s
    Divine Might - 27s
    Chortasmata - 20s
    Carnivory - 30s

2. Skill cooldown with laima statue
    Heal - 20s
    Divine Might - 27s (should be 22)
    Chortasmata - 20s (should be 16)
    Carnivory - 30s (should be 24)

3. Skill cooldown after work around and outside laima statue (should be normal cooldown).
    Heal - 25s (correct)
    Divine Might - 22s
    Chortasmata - 16s
    Carnivory - 24s

As you can see heal is an overheat skill and divine might/chortas/carnivory are not. After the test, overheat skills are the only ones working properly inside the laima statue while non-overheat skills are currently bugged.
This bug applies to everyone inside the laima statue and not just restricted to cleric skills. The bug also applies to all maps (dungeons, fields, etc). Laima is a core skill for dievs and should be fixed immediately.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John

A bit cautious reporting it to max tho, I don’t know if it’s the memes but there’s something.

5 Likes

Up for visibility

/20characters

bump pls fix this :confounded:

Up! Can you please fix this? really annoying bug.

bump. this has to be fixed. Just confirmed on my diev. Only overheat skill work with laima.

I am the bump of my thread
Salt is my body and memes are my blood
I have created over a thousand shi.tposts
Unknown to the devs, nor known to users
Having withstood cancer to read the forums
Yet my arguments will do me no good
So as I pray, unlimited bump works.

1 Like

Bump.

Was a bit disappointed not seeing this in the ‘Known Bugs’ post. Would be good to at least get some sort of acknowledgement from the devs.

Bump bump budump budump

Have you sent a ticket as well?

I sent two both of which have no replies

Laima still hasn’t been fixed and now world tree doesn’t do anything. That’s two skills already that doesn’t work for diev.

Bump budump budump @STAFF_Max

@STAFF_Amy

Bumping because this needs to be fixed for reals.

Please fix it soon, also world tree need to be fixed

Do you realize this is still a thing? its better 4 month’s since early access people reported this…

Fix this plsssssssssssssssssssss