Tree of Savior Forum

Torn diary (part 4)

can someone please tell me where to get this torn diary (part 4). if i remember correctly when we finish last quest at cobalt forest (the bomb quest), it will give us the torn diary - part 4. but i don’t get it. is it a bug?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan

admins, if i don’t get the torn dairy parr 4 after i completed it. now what should i do?

#i suspect because of the SERVER WAS LAG and i missed my item!!!

Could you offer some more information? When you tried to do the quest, which server, team & character name etc? The more information you can give us, the more we have to work with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

TIME DATE: GMT+8 March 30, 2016 11:45PM.
SERVER: Klaipeda
TEAM NAME: woohoo
CHARACTER NAME: lanny

BUG DESCRIPTION: didn’t get “Torn Diary (Part 4)” after completing “A Drowsy Scent” quest.

Same problem - all quests in Cobalt Forest are done, but I only have parts 1/2/3

Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team name: Mysticwood
Character: Chrystal

Same problem. Only have parts 1, 2 and 3 from well quest.

Server: Orsha
Team name: Fenrir
Character: Maynard

Thanks for the information. I’ll have to have a closer look at this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

If the GM solve your problem, let us know please. As you I like to collect these books.

Can confirm absence of diary part 4.

Same here

Team name: FreakXIII

Char name: Freak

Ty

Can confirm, I’m also missing page 4 and have done the quest in the video.

Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Scythe
Character Name: Star

also missing part 4, and have two pieces of part 1

Server: Telsiai

Team name: Sen

Char name: Reverie

Hello everyone,

I’ve sent this issue to the dev team and they will be looking into the matter. However, there are a few bugs that effect the gameplay more than this one, so I would like to ask for your understanding on the matter. However, please do let us know the server / team and character name so we can collect more information on the problem.

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer and you’r right. We’ll wait =)

By the way, do you know anything about the “buy back” feature? It isn’t work when I try to buy something what I sold. Is this a kind of bug?

TIME DATE: GMT+1 April 02, 2016 06:45PM.
SERVER: Klaipeda
TEAM NAME: Mitzi
CHARACTER NAME: Nami now, before was Dame (I change it today).

BUG DESCRIPTION: didn’t get “Torn Diary (Part 4)” after completing “A Drowsy Scent” quest.

1 Like

Team Name: WingWei
Character Name: Hei

Missing Torn Diary (Part4).

Server: Klaipedia
Team Name: aka-cMYui
Character Name: Lupercus

Missing part 1 and 4, while my friends (in party) got all the parts…

Team Name: Stynes
Character Name: Nocturia

Missing Torn Diary (Part4).

Team Name: EsreveR
Character Name: Aeternus

Same here. I only have parts 1, 2, 3.

Server: Telsiai
Team name: z0a
Character: z0a

Same for me.

Server : Fedimian
Team Name: Raye
Character Name: Nym

I don’t remember when I finished Cobalt forest, I only noticed today that I am missing a diary part after trying to figure out what they are used for.