Tree of Savior Forum

Deeds of Valor still bugged

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1st. It does not increase attack speed based on Deeds of Valor level. It should (Not totally sure, or they have changed it) give 100% attack speed even at skill level 1. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ef45veN5LQ

2nd. The attack speed increase is bugged. Only way to get the speed increase (atleast for me) is to change gear when the buff is active (any gear. i have same weapon in weapon quick slot and i press left controller stick to change) and then you will get a tiny increase in attack speed, noticeable but no way as fast as in that video i linked. When the Deeds of Valor buff ends you still have that tiny attack speed increase for as long you don’t change map, channel or equipment.

I really wish they would fix this because this skill was my main reason in deciding to make a doppel as my main. Please tell me that the minimal attack speed increase from Deeds of Valor is only a bug. Plz…

3 Likes

That is odd indeed. The demo video clearly shows a marked increase in attack speed, so why was this mechanic not coded into the skill in-game?

It’s a kind of dream to see this skill working well.

2 Likes

Please fix this skill @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John