Tree of Savior Forum

Full suppot, is it a waste?

FS is more than just heals. Its revive, resurrect, daino, safety wall, restoration, etc. There is such a thing as FS and in PvP its a fantastic addition to the party.

yes there is. but i will choose a player who can support and dmg at the same time.

If it were a PvP situation, there is no doubt I would pick a FS over a half support half DPS. In PvE its debatable if a FS is necessary.

apparently that wont be the case here cause his lvl 39 and having a hard time

You make a FS for end game, not early game. Many people who go FS have a hard time at earlier levels, that doesn’t mean nobody should make one.

Get cafrisun + buff and you can pretty much get to level 100 with any build.

1 Like

placing 1 skill point for a dmg is not a bad idea and yet you still can support. hitting with normal atk when you dont need to that is a ■■■■■■■ stupid idea. or whatever i let you win cause i find this so pointless to discuss.

my final advise is dont be cheap buy a ■■■■■■■ skill reset potion

Yes, it is. Those Clerics are KSed all day all night by those pure DD KS build who talk like all not pure support Cleric builds should get ban from end game parties. Also in party, the one who do most damage get more roots.

Just play KS build or slave build.

if they are DD clerics they wont have that rpoblem, im a DD krivis/bokor and even i kill steal (i KS bots) m build is really strong with a lot of cc

So you want to be able to KS priest bot for the price of getting ban from those pure DD KS builds endgame parties?

this, at a mugin, thansk for all the help, and advices, at a much higher level ill do it again into full support… Im a RO player from way back, aco was a pain, and now im remembering the pain again lol

What is your build???

I am full support in this Game and I can agree with you to a certain point. But LVLing is not that hard, I’ve been able to level up alone. As someone up there already told you can use the Cafrisun set (really cheap in the AH and most people use it till lvl 200), it gives you DMG and it scales with Sacramento and Blessing, just complete all the quests there are in a map and use the EXP cards that you received.

Just follow this guide Complete Leveling guide for TOS and you will be able to level up well. Not as fast as DPS people but you should be able to level up. Even without a party.

I am now a Chaplain and what I did is for the firsts class levels I got Aspergillum.

Cleric2>Krivis2>Bokor2>PD
and
Cleric2>Bokor>Sadhu2>Druid>PD

1 hit of effigy can KS if monster is at low HP already, 3 hits can KD pretty efficently
zaibas can KS
heal is the ultimate KS spell
cleric2>krivis2>bokor2>PD is a really good damage build and can do really good in pvp too due to bokor’s cc. bokor is really strong, it would robably be clerics best dmg class if they would fix targeting.

2 Likes

I have grinded the mobs to get a complate set of ths armour, it has made the world of differnce, i dont have heaps off hours to play, but i just ht lvl 50 today, wwhhen i was stuck at such low level before using cloth armor xD… thansk everyone, this armour made the world of dfferrnce, jst upped it too +5 refine and am a damn tank almost unkillable without even healing

here is some hope my supporty friend

specifically at level 50 there is a dungeon you could probably grind on until 70
im going to assume dungeons love healers ( i dont know i will find out tomorrow lol)

the 2 hardest grindy levels you are going to have before this
will be 44-46 , if you are smart u will save as many exp cards as you can to this point to just not have to deal with them

at 47 the exp you need to level resets to about the exp you would need to get to level 19 and then slowly starts growing again

there is another one of these exp resets at 86
and so on and so forth to keep the game exciting? i don’t know but i love the system

edit : woops i didn’t read your last message

Breezed through these levels thanks to xp cards, and i was having so muh fun playing nd not running for my life i didnt even notice the exp reset at 47 lol

you dont need to refine anything, atleast not until you are closer to max cap. you can grind up to 36-50 in teneth garden and 76 or 78 to 90 in mausoleum construction chapel.

you are a support dont ks.

I would never Killsteal, the comment i was making was i kept getting killstolen from

you know 1 of the best skill for me in the game? turn undead can easily kill demons or mutants by chance. the chance should be high if you are going support cause the chance is base on your spirit.