Tree of Savior Forum

Complete Leveling guide for TOS

is the lvl 160 dungeon really that bad?
I’d kinda want to try it but there is no one there ever…

I’ve been doing quests since lvl 1 by myself till lvl 218 now… I haven’t really grind at all. Meaning, I haven’t grind at the bee farm or demon prison. I simply finish every quest, explore 100%, and finish the kill counts for extra exp card. If some kill counts are too high and monster too strong, I skip and come back when I’m few levels higher. I really don’t get why people stop at a map and just grind the same monsters over and over again. I never saved exp cards. Use it on the spot. I didn’t feel any “grind wall” like most ppl are saying. I only did 5 missions total and 16 dungeon run total… I guess reaching monsters kill count is count as grinding lol, but I if u reach the kill counts you will pretty much get all the ingredient for the collection box of that map plus the crafting material. I got to rank 200 just by doing this.

1 Like

Hi, how long you take to level 218?
and what job you playing?

I appreciate if you willing to share~

yea same here I don’t get it when ppl are stuck I’m 240 didn’t grind ■■■■ haha

He credited it by mentioning that this is copied from that author which people can google for source. Get over it, you couldn’t read and made a mistake but can’t own up to it. Just get out already.

3 Likes

@Sphinctus Great thread. +1 like
Despite all these kids making that much noise. I don’t really cares if OP got his source from someone else. I wouldn’t even know the reddit one existed anyway and could care less.

3 Likes

Well it is my first char, and it is an archer/ranger/fletcher… took me 2 weeks. But I wasted a lot of time farming for equipments/crafting and researching about the game. I made a new char and got to lvl 150 in 3 days. If you have a person doing quest with you… omg u will level much much faster cuz you clear quest and monster kill count faster that way.

I noticed the real grinding starts after lvl 220 lol… thats where quests is almost impossible to do alone for certain class at least

Heres a thing, I and other people dont go to reddit. I detest that retarded site.

So him posting it here was a good idea. I would of never seen it if not for this person.

Stop bitching about “HE STOLE IT” and just either use it or piss off. Hell he even said it in the first sentence. Apparently people cant read due to downs syndrome or some other mental deficiency that renders their comprehension inadequate.

Thank you for posting this, sorry that your thread is filled up with a bunch of retarded manchildren.

8 Likes

Oh my god. I think I waste more time than you!
I have played 2 weeks, 1st character, level 128 hoplite C3 only… play more than 5 hour per day.

No idea why am I doing so slow…

To be fair you did pick one of the stronger, if not the strongest solo leveling class there is. Fletcher is even considered way over the top and kinda broken. Im guessing you could easily solo every quest, even every boss… and that monster kill count was something you could do very easily. Still good job, im almost 1 month in and im only 210, but on the other hand im just a support and ican barely solo anything anymore, and its been very slow killing things all the way… im cryo/linker/chrono with 0 dmg so that kind of explains it.

I guess only certain class can solo everything. But I just reached a map where I cannot solo for the first time. Well I can but it will take a long time to clear monster one by one with pot spamming. I spent well over million silver on pots so far. Lvl 220+ is where it gets really hard to solo quests… at least for me noob gear. maybe possible with op gear

edit nvm… these maps are still pretty easy for archer class at least. Only map I had problem was Nahash Forest where I had to find high lvl ppl to help me tank

lvl 170 no more card,

Pain is the ass start

wow, so you dont get any more EXP cards after 170?

better save all the lv4 Cards i suppose? hahaha

anyway. i just found out about this leveling guide, it suggests that we keep switching back and forth from Klae to Orsha.

omg, i wish i knew that sooner, now that i am lv 68, going to start at the Orsha lv29 areas would be slowing my progression so much T_T

is there any way i could go back to Orsha one day and just casually do all the map quest when i am like lv 200? will the quest still be there? ( seeing how my level would be too high to re do Orsha by then ? )

thanks

lv105 here and doing the the Orsha quests, you might just skip the lv2 card quests and straight to the lv3 card quest, by the time you reach lv 90 you should have all your lv3 cards used up because it barely adds any xp by then

I used all my lv3 cards to get from 65 to 86 then take advantage of the xp reset until 90 then do the lv 90 dungeons until 105 then use the remaing lv4 cards

1 Like

Why is the 175 dungeon recommended? I’m lost. I get about 15% per run with tome, is that apparently good?

yeah it’s totally alright because the run doesnt take that long

Just reached 175 > I was Like YEAH THORN DUNGEON!
15% exp…and 9% Job…
So much bad :’(

I understand that, however… This isn’t supposed to be my main source of EXP, is it? If you look at the guide:

It does not say when to start using level 8. It says “start using level 8 to get to 175” then “use all level 8s” at level 175. Does that mean I’m never supposed to stop, or wait for a point?

Not a single grind spot is mentioned

Dungeon/missions are mentioned.

I never used a single level 7 card untli 162, in fact I did not even touch the level 7 areas until level 162 and began doing all of them. After 100%ing every single map level 7 and every quest, I was about level 167 or 168. I then did as much level 8 maps as I did, 100%ing them again and some mob kills and every quest until 175, this ended at exactly the area where the 175 dungeon is actually.

What was the point of the blurb about saving your cards to bypass the wall if there’s no viable exp here? Yes, the dungeon is fast, but all 3 runs only give you half your exp bar. Is this process supposed to take several several days, or is it just a bonus alongside cards? Is there actually enough cards to shoot me to 186 since nowhere does it mention when to use them? Having only 3 cards and being on a map near my level has me scared

Are you reading the same thing everyone else is reading?

Anyways thanks OP.

1 Like

Yes? The guide literally says

do not use level 7 or 8 cards until 162
use all cards to 175, but only some level 8s
use all 8s at 175 (???, didn’t you just say use some? So when? Every other time it says stuff like “use all 8s by 179”, which at least tells me an area to use them all. Am I supposed to start using them all now? Then why did i only use some before?)
do 175 dungeon (so get 50% a day)
do missions (less)
don’t use level 9s until 202
don’t grind anywhere
do all quests (which in itself does not level you)

How does this tell me what i’m supposed to do at all?
Every other level section is pretty great, except for the most important part of the grind

How many days is the guide expecting me to take? Am I screwed if I don’t take 10 days (like 3-4 levels) grinding dungeon? Will I hit a wall?

This guide is to prevent a wall, which it did at 170. But all it did was throw me into another one completely blind and skimmed over the entire aftergrind