Tree of Savior Forum

Level 210+, daily missions

i’ve been having a hard time looking for grinding parties in alemeth and i’m tempted to use up all my level 9 cards from quests and daily missions

questions:

• around what level does level 9 start to become useless? should i use it to reach rank 7 (~225)?
  • do you save it for higher levels?
  • does the daily mission give you level 10 exp card now? i’ve read from older posts that even at higher levels, it still gives out level 9 exp cards.

i’ve been following these guides:

this guide recommends using up all level 9 cards by level 217. however, i feel it’s a little too early for using it up. what do you think?

Wouldn’t use them around 217 simply because Almeth exists, plenty of fast exp there, sucks that its hard to find a grinding party in this low pop game, but I would try to hold out.

I’m 260 and a lv9 exp card gives 1.32% exp which is imo actually still decent.

well i’m playing at telsiai btw. As an archer it feels there’s too much of our class in the server.

so you haven’t used your level 9 exp cards at all?

I used a bunch, since lv9 is the highest and is the most common since its what you be getting from daily missions.
I think I’m down to like 78 now from like 400+, used it every now and then to finish up levels that I’m close to.

I just mentioned its still useful for a good while, if you want to use it now to sprint again, you can, just know that its still useful near the final stretch.

Since a big reason in the guides why it goes "use lv4 or x here"
is because by the time your lv250, those exp cards give so little, it be just giving 0.001 and wouldn’t really help finishing up a level anymore.