Tree of Savior Forum

EXP Cards? when to use?

i have about 100 lv1s and 60 lv2s

im following this http://i.imgur.com/SVPPWKD.jpg

and im wondering when is the right level to use them??

Tbh, it doesn’t matter. You can use all of your exp 1,2,3,4,5 cards whenever you feel you’re underleveled. For example you’re doing a level 40 map with a lvl 30 character…

People usually starts holding lvl 6,7,8 exp cards, because of the famous “wall” of 160 to 175.

So, you shouldn’t worry with this for now…

edit: When you get lvl 50 don’t use any cards, just milk the level 50 dungeon as much as you can, the same could be applied for level 90 dungeon.

I’m following this guide

Credits to : Sphinctus

40-46, 80-86, 130-136, 180-186, 230-236

But if you found good grindspots, DO NOT use them.
Example: 230± Evac/Alemeth

@jaycez95

I am using the following link. Take a look and let me know if it helps any~!

Hope this is somehow helpful!!

Take care~! <3

I started a new char, he does indeed have a token in used and my team level is 5 so an extra 4% exp, so keep that in mind when I say the following.

I’m a level 70 archer 2 ranger 1, I have not finished all the maps, I’ve never used a card and currently have 108 level 1 cards, 205x level 2 cards, 478 level 3 cards, and 95 level 4 cards.

within the immediate level range i still haven’t done gytis settlement, and rukas plateau, or carlyle’s mausoleum

my suggestions is never use cards till you’ve completed every single map, never level past an area when you could get it’s quests and cards done, especially if it’s your first char, as there are important quests that give gear or stat points on those maps.

the archer is three days old atm, btw

^^^ This, I save my exp card for grind walls like the ones stated above. I’ve linked an exp table so that you can check for yourself when these exp walls will come.

Don’t save them, use them asap.

It’s a superstition that the vast majority of players have apparently fallen for. If you complete every zone in order you should never run out of locations to quest.

This link below is a good idea of where and when you should be questing.

http://toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

If you tough it out you can easily be 100 in a few hours of questing.

However, I believe there’s a worst time you can use them.

For example: using a level 1 EXP card on a level 230 character is pointless.

Its good to use some before each level curve reset.
It first happen at level 86, folled be level 136, 186, 236.
It may also be good to use some to reach the level for some dungeons, like dungeon 50, dungeon 130, dungeon 175.
Remember to do all quests on every single map.
^ i said all those things but i am not using my exp books the ones level 3+, i am at lvl 176 with that character and i have nearly 125kk exp, gonna pop them when iam bored of grinding at rank 7.

You use them if there’s not many leveling resources on that specific level bracket.

Mostly around 160~175 and 175~190.

You’re free to use them whenever.