Tree of Savior Forum

So bassically im stuck

No wonder you’re so cranky.

No reason not to use your cards.Especially your level 1 and 2’s.

3 Likes

Grinding is RIDICULOUSLY slow, not even ragnarok was this slow and Ragnarok didnt had 300+ levels, like seriously… oh yeah i guess if i had a ■■■■■■■ token i could grind better with that 30% increased exp right? hahahaha the BS dosent sease to amaze me.

And i guess i have a fan/stalker now.

GG

God forbid I use the forum like a regular person.

Replied to your nonsense in the other thread,clicked new topics to see if anything good was there,and saw this thread title.Thought someone legitimately needed help,but you’re just saving cards for no reason.

I know you probably want some positivity since you’re so cranky about this,but don’t flatter yourself.

6 Likes

Then use ur exp cards genius.

1 Like

Actually as far as I know, the 30% from token is actually not 30% increased EXP just like the exp tome doesn’t actually give you 30% more exp (you can find details about this in other threads). I may be wrong though since I never paid attention lol.

Grinding is actually pretty fast at your level… it’s just that 50 dungeon is too good when you first reach lv50 so you feel grinding is slow.

You can’t get stuck if you do the all the main and the side quests of the game

If you can’t find them use tosbase quests guide and you should be fine

Just answering objectively here but, if you think that the grind is bad at 50… you won’t be happy later.

But if i use them now i will not get as far as to surpass the 85 reset exp and i will have to grind like a bitch later… when the lvl 50 dungeon dosent give me enough exp to level up.

You will have more side quest and main quest on your way. You dont really have any reason to keep those cards especially lv 1 and 2

1 Like

Well the lvl 1 and 2 are just like 15 of each so they are pretty much pointless.

The thing is i can still enter the lvl 50 dungeon tomorrow and get maybe half a class level by doing the 2 runs and so on… if i just burn my cards i will not get enough exp to reach the lvl reset even less the lvl 90 dungeon… which will lead me to a huge grind since yes quest give no real experience.

Do orsha quests. Or klaipeda quest if u started on orsha.
I had no problem levelling up, i just did quests and no grinding at all. There are tons of guides out there and it wont hurt you to follow them.

1 Like

And im follwing one:

But it clearly states that a lvl reset is about to happen at lvl 85 and thats where i should burn my cards…

On the other hand just doing side quest feel pointless since the exp you get is bassically what you kill and thats it.

I will give you some tips:

1. Use all your exp cards now, you should use all of them before reaching mausoleum maps.
    2.Lv 4 exp card will appear on map lv 75 or sooner, if I remember correctly, that’s the pig map or rukas plateau.
  2. Stop doing 50 dgn and skip all low level quests that give you lv 2 exp cards. They’re not worth it anymore.
    After doing all this, you will reach cap 86 reset. And you will fly literally to lv 90.
    If I tell you more then I will be as.shole for any hardcore gamer.
    Good luck.
1 Like

Guess I will tell you more. Lv 90 is the limit of your quest life. You don’t have to do any quest but still reach 130 in 2 weeks if you’re really lazy and hate this game.
For hardcore gamer, they can reach 100 in one day and 200 in 3 days.

Weird i never follow that guide.
Welp me i created another character and even skipped quests that gives lv 3 exp cards and still no problem reaching lv 100 with no grinds at all.

He’s saying to use all exp cards all the way not waiting for the cap. You’re doing it wrong.

3 Likes

100% map mob kills for zone, dungeon Both Klai and Orsha quest, card up till you are able to progress through the maps you are currently stuck on. You don’t have to use ALL your cards but if you are 2 lvls short of a map then card those two levels and continue on in that map, you can easily level off just doing the quests via exp form mob kills. KILL everything on your way around the map ( this also helps get monster kill completions for more cards)

You only need to get to 86 once you hit 86 you can “Grind” 86~90 in no time at all. You could also just wait a few days and do lvl 50 dungeon till you cap it and can just card up.

Seriosuly at this point you are not “Hardcore” the need to rush is not present (no reward for doing so). It isn’t like hitting higher levels lets you monopolize Dullahan because you and your team are the only ones at the top. Slow it down and just breath. You can also save for a token and buy with silver.

…Use some cards to reach the level needed to unlock new quests, simple.

2 Likes

Do quests --> use cards --> level up --> get more quests

Grind --> not use cards --> no level up --> no quests --> no more cards

Good luck holding on those level 1 & 2 cards