Tree of Savior Forum

Exp cards best time to use

Hi im cyrrently lvling a cleric which is preaty hard and im only lvl 25 so i was wandering if i can use my exp cards now or should i save them if yes then for when to save them

More importantly I would suggest making sure you 100% every map
Complete every quest
And complete all of the monster killing adventure journals
(there’s addons to help with that)
If you do all this you shouldn’t need to grind at all up to 200+
And just use xp cards when you need a full heal or something

i usually use it when my class level at 1X, which take a long grind to up 1 class level
or
when i finish all my quest, and the next map is 5lv higher than my level

I suggest you look at the complete lvling guide, Complete Leveling guide for TOS. It will tell you when and at what level to use the cards. You can ignore the rest if you want

I try to complete every map of course and the monster adventure i actully dont understand it so mouc i know i press f4 and go into monster category but i cant understando so mouch what it say and what to do it and is it ok to use the cards when i feel its hard for me to lvl up from any reason

The only worth saving exp card is at lvl 120 up. You need to skip lvl 160 dungeon… and speed your way to lvl 175

doing the monster journal is a waste until you get lvl 7 exp cards, dont bother with it before

if anything use them by lvl 30/40, you may face an even harder exp wall while grinding

I agree with 100%ing every map, but only once you start getting Lv4 cards.

Lv3 cards and under are pretty worthless and end up cutting into your leveling time since you have more than enough quests (plus the dungeon at 50-70) to get you through those without needing every single card.

Then on kill counts, there are very few kill counts that are worth it before level 100, even then, maybe hold off on MOST of them until 120-140.

I guess it just depends how ocd you want to be.
I rushed my first to templar for guild and skipped a lot but am now doing a full ocd run with my archer going to try and complete it all even the lv 1 card hunts ^^