Tree of Savior Forum

Exp card questions

Hi to all, few day ago i hear to don t use istantly exp but collet it…i start collecting all exp card lvl 2, i have 120…now i m level 30 with my wiz c2…at wich level i have to use that?
I have to use them when i statt to collect exp card lvl 3 or there is a certain level for optimal exping?
And another thing, for fast leveling i have to just make quest or there is a particular rpute?
Thx for any advice :slight_smile:

If I understand you correctly, you have a stack of lvl 2 cards left over.

• You should have used all of your lvl 1-2 cards somewhere around 40-60 if I’m not mistaken. Someone with a bit more knowledge of this convoluted system should chime in soon.

Yes, the xp cards give flat rates. So you always get x amount, not x% of current level.

I think lvl 1 give like 50 xp. You use them during the 1-36 for lvl1 cards. To get past that 36 hump and the xp needed resets.

LvL9 give like 240,000 XP.

I mean you could save them if you wanted but you’d be getting a tiny percentage of xp at the higher levels.

This guide gives you a rough idea when to use xp cards. NOTE you do not have to follow this guide to step by step, its more a general use when needed guideline.