Tree of Savior Forum

Some questions i have

Atm i have a lvl 112 Ranger (A1,R3,to be fletcher 3/musk1)
and a lvl 104 Ele (wiz3,ele3,warlock?)

im doing lvl 90 dg then 2 mission runs
is there anything else i can do to level? somewhere to grind?
or really its just questing ?

im looking for a proper build for monk? maybe a dps cleric type class
Krivis 3? then paladin?
for swordsman id like to be a fencer or is it just not viable atm

i am strictly pve. i really dont care about pvp atm

Thanks for your replies

Grind at sicarius 1F, drakes give good exp

A popular dps cleric pve is:
Cleric>Krivis3>cleric2>druid 2

why is cleric 2 crucial?.
even for monk build like c2-diev2-monk?

Divine Might, 5 extra healing tiles and stronger Cure, but it’s up to you.

hmm… id like a class that just melts pve content. am i on the
right path? or can you suggest a better build/class

Whats stats are u going for?

Cleric 2 is one of the best classes to take on cleric path
other than what @Anarth said, you also get a stronger safety zone (look at the cleric c2 attribute)

also i derped on my post, should be pve not pvp, but anyway it also works in pvp

2 Likes

C2 is useful as what Lostac mentioned
U’ll also prob be able to find more grind parties esp at c2 cause u have more heal tiles then a pure offensive cleric to especially at the later levels…

Grind above 230+ is a huge pain in the butt…esp soloing

Have you tried Merc missions? you could do those 2/3 times a day

So far im using my 104 elem. im having a hard time with pve
content… am i just in the wrong area or something is wrong?

prob cause elementalist have the longest cd in the mage tree…

Get frost cloud c3 ele and ull find it easier to grind

would you suggest i card it to that point or… just slowly
take 2 runs of missions and 2 runs of 90 dg then 115 dg?
im doing all quest around fedi atm.

use cards only when u lower then the map by a few levels and the mobs get tough… rely on ur quest…cause once u reach 160 its gonna be a tough road ahead,
Follow this guy thread… .he did a good job of compiling own his experiences and i used it myself to reach to the 230s…

Cleric 2 isn’t Crucial. Its beneficial.
Might as well break down Clerics.

C1 Cleric- Is the base of 5 heal squres x 2 overheat. This is 10 heal tiles which means you put out 50% + X, healing every 22’s. 2.2% healing per second if you break it down over CD.

C2- Cleric, Now you’ve gone to 10 heal squares x 2 overheat. That’s 20 heal tiles which means 100% + X healing every 22’s. You’ve doubled the effect basically. Divine Might means 2 more heal squares to 110% + X

C3 Cleric is 150% + X healing every 22 seconds. That’s a 50% boost from C2 Cleric. Divine Might means 2 more heal squares to 160%. Good amount of healing if you lack Priest. Basically 6.8% healing per second if you break it down over CD.

Krivis, starts at rank 2 and provides Aukuras. This isn’t a percentage but it’s a strong amount of healing regen when you consider that it also reduces enemy accuracy. Aukuras works well for stationary encounters as while it heals it also doubles as damage mitigation vs physical damage (and a small amount of fire resist) as a result of its accuracy reduction. The long cooldown time makes it not very practical for areas where you need to move around a lot (which is a fair amount of areas).

Finally there’s Priest which doesn’t get a heal until its C2 which is rank 3 at the minimum.
Going to 28% + X health, it can affect 5 targets which lets it put out 140% healing prior to Divine Might over its 30s CD in addition to C1 Clerics 50% every 22s. Priests also can resurrect and prevent death. When you break it down over CD. C1 cleric - C3 Priest has almost the same heal output at C3 Cleric. C2 Cleric- C3 Priest has more healing than C3 Cleric as a result, and C3- Cleric - C3 priest is overkill.

Cleric c2 isn’t exactly crucial as
C3 Priest alone will have more potential healing then C2 Cleric - Bokor for instance let alone C2-cleric, C3 priest. Likewise C2 cleric - C1/c2/c3 Krivis has more healing then C2- Cleric bokor.

There’s a healing Hierarchy, C2 Cleric is an easy way to get a lot of healing within the first 2 ranks since it doubles the base. Linearly speaking Priest C3 (rank 4) has about the same healing output as C3 Cleric (rank 3) but with a lot more health related utility in Resurrect/Revive + the mitigation of Aspersion. At the same Tiles work well for individual healing concerns so C3 cleric is more flexible when it comes to individual healing despite their overall party healing being about the same.

Now if you’re picking Diev or Bokor, These paths take you away from the healing output of Priest which doesn’t come on line until C2 Priest and C3 priest. Likewise Aukuras really wants 10/15 levels put in it to maximize its mitigation properties. These builds should grab C2 Cleric since it’ll ensure a basic healing efficiency, particularly for Bokor since they can reduce the cooldown of Heal, increasing its effective health per second contribution.

Tl;DR.
-Cleric C2 isn’t generally crucial.

-Krivis/Priest healing is bad until their C2’s (rank 3). Bokor/Diev are rank 3…so you get Cleric C2 to pick them up at rank 3.

-C2 Cleric + C3 Priest has very high heal output (more then C3 cleric by itself). It’s one of the few builds in the current state of the game that isn’t impaired by backtracking

That and Safety Ground is nice.

3 Likes

as i saw and from info i gathered there are only a few spots and specific levels where you grind.

so by doing quest they dont really give exp but exp cards. so i use those cards?.

so far i have done klai area- orsha- now doing fedi area for quests…

p.s i have kept all my exp cards except lvl 1-2

• For the most part, it is just questing, but there are a few grindspots I suppose. The closest one probably being Sicarus.

Anyway this is how I feel about Monk builds:

• Priest Monk Variants: I personally don’t like them, but they may get better with the blessing buffs. However, most of their skills you won’t worry about as they fall off due to the nature of Monk. You’ll really only ever want 3 skills from Priest: Ressurect, Revive, and Stoneskin. Mass Heal is great if coordinated well, but often you can miss healing due to misorganization. They shine well enough, but people who have no clue how to build for the future instead of the present will find their build will fall straight off.

• Diev Monk Variants: Pretty good archetype. The path of Dievs usually give good mixed damage and pretty good utility. You wouldn’t go C3 for Ausrine as that sacrifices C3 Monk, but you get every other statue which is fine and usable. Dievs also don’t particularly clash on each other either buff wise, so that’s a plus as long as they’re mindful where the totems go down. Decent damage and great utility.

• Krivis Monk Variants: Underappreciated. Imo they’re better than Priest Monks, but Ressurect and Revive are powerful RNG-proof ways of avoiding death that it’s honestly a fair trade for power over defence. Krivis Monks bring Zalciai, a skill that decreases enemy Crit Resistance: Meaning it becomes much easier to Crit an enemy such as a boss. Stigma is okayish, but the buff may not be truly felt unless 10/10. Aukuras is a scaling skill that really requires C2 or C3 to actually become legitimate. Daino is Daino.
    tl;dr They’re tougher to level up without Zaibas if you choose to not get it, but scale very well for later game. Offsets defensiveness for offensiveness.

If u do really want a step by step process lvling guide this might help…

O and dont forget to explore the full map… .3x exp card of the map lvl range

http://2p.com/37214182_1/Stormakovs-Tree-of-Savior-Leveling-Guide-by-joyce.htm

Hope it helps and gl!