Tree of Savior Forum

What am I doing wrong?

More than likely as I just did with what I saw

Another option is if you have been completing monster hunts and exploring maps to 100% you can get more xp cards from the wings of viboria npc in the starting cities.

monster hunts? I don’t think I ever explored a map to 100%

Did you made a search for an up guide? If you didnt, do it now.

Its impossible to have any problems to reach lvl 100. I got lvl 100 doing only Klaipeda, only main story line quests (no tenants farm side), cuz I did Vibora. If you dont like Vibora, do Orsha and you get there too. If u dont, you did something realy wrong, so get I guide and find out.

Follow this and you should be fine. You don’t need much gear in lower levels, except for a good weapon suited for your level.

Also, while doing quests, follow this order (according to the numbers):

lvl 40 is extremely easy. you probably skipped a bunch of quests if you are underleveled. Or you could just kill some stuff. Doesnt take that long at your level.

You should be able to buy things on the market even before the time has passed, just not sell. also, Its only on new accounts, not new charactrers.

Yea in the journal there is xp card rewards for exploring maps 100% and killing X of Y monster and if you complete them you get the rewards through the npc i mentioned previously.

Also when doing maps open this

http://toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

It shows a lot of the hidden quests and npc locations and will help you miss less.

It takes like 1 hour to get to lvl 40 with no effort at all… Are we playing the same game? Maybe you didn’t realize that almost all NPCs have quests, even if they don’t have any sign indicating it?

A few things that could make your life easier in ToS:

• Get the Cafrisun set. The monster that drop the set is located in Srautas Gorge (Nevapy Grassland area). It spawns every 5 mins, easily farmed and theres always people around, so if you get the same set part, you can trade it with em. This set will carry you for a good time.
  • Try to do both Klaipeda and Orsha quests, at the same time. Orsha side will reward some Silver and tons of SP potions. Teleport scrolls to each city can be bought with items NPCs.
  • Whilst questing, pay attention to your drops. Always price check the market. Not really boasting about, but I had 350k before reaching lvl 40.
  • Despite of what some people say, invest some points into CON, the amount is up to you. Itll save you from chugging HP potions like an alcoholic.

Actually, if your HP is low, eat up some EXP cards until you level up (shouldn’t take too many cards on lower levels), so that both HP and SP are at 100% again. Or you can use a bonfire instead of HP pots, which is quite unexpensive. SP pots are given in every quiest you complete, so you can use all you want.

That armor set is worse than what I’m wearing. I am using plate and am mastering plate as well. Any other ideas for gear? I really need gear and have no money for it.

I can not use the market… The game put a stupid restriction on it for new palyers that you have to wait like 48 hours before using it.

Are you a free user? 350K is a lot…

Cafrisun set gives you one extra damage line, so you can purchase bless+sacramenti from shops (those ppl in the middle of orsha or klaipeda selling scrolls) and give extra good damage. Usually ppl stick with cafrisun set until lvl 170 or so.

You rly dont need better gear. You only need new weapons. I’m 254 n use lvl 75 gear and still fine.
Dont upgrade attributes before you get a token, sabe your money for that.

That set offers no defense though, I’m confused… So you can equip scrolls onto gear? I don’t get it

There is also the matter wether you are leveling your stats points and skill points correctly, which is entirely a different issue (you might want to read some guides about your calss if you want to know if you are leveling correctly).

They dont sell scroll, they sell the buff itself for 1 hour.

No, no, the bless and sacramenti scrolls are buffs that you eat up immediately after purchasing. They last 1 hour, I think.

I’m a swordsman and been putting all my points into strength.

Are they expensive? I only have 11k. I am really poor