Tree of Savior Forum

How to level fast?

Hi there, i would like to know how people get to rank 5 in 10 hours because iv been playing around 12 and i only managed to get lvl 60 as a priest.

Thank you very much in advance

Ask Mr. Google. He knows the answer.

iv tryed but all post about fast leveling are outdated ( closed beta related ) so i wanted a fresh reply… can someone tell me ? :slight_smile:

Do all of your quests and pop cards til level 90, then save all cards to use like 6 leves before the biggest EXP curves. Exemple: To save from 90 til 130 to skip to 136. And also, do the Siauliai missions (The Level 100 Dungeon Missions) at Fedimian.

The EXP Curve

From level 190+ you’ll need to Grind a LOT to level, so read this for more info

There is no exp grind on this game if you have token and exp tomes,i dont know about without token and tomes though. Anyway just complete the lvl 50 dungeon on tenent garden 2x a day(if you dont have token, i suggest to buy 1 ASAP), it can power you to level 67 after that complete all the main and side quests, do Orsha if you ran out of exp cards. I have lvl 178 and level 205 never grind on exp, i do grind for money though so i dont know the reason why people keep telling to grind exp on fields. If youre under leveled you probably missed some side quests that gives out exp cards.