Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ’” Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) šŸ’”

As we know thereā€™s a quest that isnā€™t noticeable in game. Something like boss fight after talk to some stone or side quest thatā€™s not show quest icon on NPC. But thereā€™s something more hidden than those I mention above which require something to trigger quest.

Honestly I didnā€™t know about it either till my friend mention about it last month. I discover some by myself but I want give most credit and thanks to NickHD who write up guide on TOS KR, my KR friend player who help me doing this, Database in Github and http://tosdatabase.net

Feel free to share your quest or clue if something isnā€™t include in here.
Some requirement also missing. Would gladly if anyone try out and include it available after what level or specific quest. Lowest level that can start is 1-70 atm base from my character. If it still not work try clear all quest in map first.

Edit: I thought it might be good idea to share and letā€™s community help each other to solve one that not know yet about how it work. Since someone mention about spoil. Iā€™ll remove and change all as hint instead. At least youā€™ll know itā€™s exist but you need to try doing stuff to make it trigger.

If itā€™s still not good as hint and you think itā€™s a bad idea. Let me know either posting or pm me.
If thereā€™s no respond just flag it because I might be offline and didnā€™t see msg.
Donā€™t worry to do it because I respect everyone opinion. :sparkles:

Nothing relate to hidden class is in this thread!
Iā€™d like to suggest you to try doing it with hint below first.
But if you really have trouble to do it. Look at here > http://ameblo.jp/tsuyucchi/entry-12086684212.html

:rotating_light: Confirm Quest thatā€™s work

- Military Support
Map : West Siauliai Woods
Requirement : Lv.1+
Reward : +5 Stamina potion
Hint to unlock : Check sign around because soldier need you.

- Repair the Practice wooden seal
Map : Klaipedia
Requirement : Lv.1+ but you need to be strong enough.
Reward : +100 Weight Potion
How to unlock : You hit something too hard and itā€™s broken.

- Soldier Lindtā€™s Favor
Map : Overlong Bridge Valley
Requirement : Do all his quest first.
Reward : Stamina +5 potion
How to unlock : Heā€™s tired and need to rest. You can help him regain his energy with something.

- Failure and Success
Map : Ferdimian
Requirement : May possible at Lv1+? but you have to work your way to this map.
Reward : +20 SP potion
How to unlock : You failed many time to the point that merchant feel pity for you.

- Brother, and after
Map : Fedimian Suburbs
Requirement : Do all quest in map first? Possible need to accept Gabija main quest.
Reward : +100 Weight Potion
How to unlock : Someone is waiting and he have something for you.

- Crafting and materials
Map : Mage Tower 4F
Reward : Str+1 Potion
How to unlock : You need a lot of something in bag to surprise her. Itā€™s something from dragon like monster in mage tower.

- Open Sesame
Map : Crystal Mine Lot 2 - 1F
Requirement : Completed all quest in Crystal Mine 1F,2F and 3F
Reward : Dex+1 Potion
How to unlock : Might related to some devices in mine.

- Proving skills
Map : Nefritas Cliff
Reward : SP +20 potion
How to unlock : Some guard looking at you and he want to bet you to do something. You need to have lot of items in your bag to make him interested though. (Merman,Orc,Goblin,Pan)

- The Wizard and Magician Tower
Map : More than one map
Reward : Stamina +5 potion
How to unlock : Talk with 44 important NPC after finish all npc sub quest in mage tower. (Accord to @emi_tan_xy and @Nishikawa this might not need to talk to all 44 NPC)

- Historian Colinā€™s Favor
Map : Plateau of Rex
Reward : Int +1 Potion
How to unlock : You must be a good explorer around this area. (Cr.@Zilox)

:rotating_light: Work but need help to confirm how to trigger

- Owl Grave Test
Map : Owl Burial Ground
Requirement : ??? Lv107+ (Not sure what trigger this because some people not see NPC)
Reward : +20 SP potion, Pink Hair Dye
How to unlock : Someone hidden in corner. In the dark.

- The one who experienced death
Requirement : ?
Reward : +5 Stamina potion
How to unlock : You die many times? or You have kill a boss in tenet citadel? (Need confirm which is it that trigger quest because I have done both of that before quest appear)

- Duty of the soldier (Sunset Flag Forest) : Possible relate to time (7:01 to 8:00 PM Server time). Cr: @red_keruya

- Oppotunity and Preparation (?) : A book hidden somewhere in 4th floor of mausoleum. Can appear and disappear. Not sure how to make it trigger. Might be server time or something else.

Time so far (Server Time) : 3.30 AM, 6.02 PM on Saturday, 6.42 PM on Thursday, 7:38 PM, 12:41 PM.

[quote=ā€œnizidr, post:213, topic:65899ā€]
was absent 6-9pm (Saturday), 6-8am (Sunday) server time.

Found it up at (Sunday) 9:47 am server time.
[/quote] (Time track thank you to : Nishikawa, red_keruya, Drandor, letensai, fabriciosanderzubell, nizidr)

- Canā€™t meet again : Cr. to @tvro_zen NPC is in Fedimian merc post mission ā€œSeventunesā€. Not sure how to trigger npc to show up. Last time when run with party this NPC not show up at all. Some people in party donā€™t have torn diary part. But finally found NPC when I rerun mission again alone later.

Have : all 4 part of torn diary, already read em all. Talk to his sister ā€˜Lylianaā€™ in Klaipeda and talking many time to make her saying all chat dialogue relate to her family.
Time : around 1:05 PM

- Suspicious favor of the messenger : (Cr.Nishikawa, Ayalon, nizidr) In map Ramstis Ridge, At south east bridge island from Collapsed Sancturn area, NPC Errand Man will show up at 7:00 AM - around 8:00 AM. Seems like need to be in some angle from NPC to make him talk. Need a confirm that have to type number ā€˜xxxxā€™ is a requirement to trigger up his chat or not because heā€™s not chat when try typing number alone. (number will show in a fallen papers around this map)

:rotating_light: Other quest that may not notice. This is normal quest not hidden.

- Mysterious Well
Map : Cobalt Forest
Reward : Monster Specimen Set and Torn Diary Part 3
Quest : Talk to well, Find bucket and long rope then talk to well again. (X = rope/bucket , O = well)

-Grudge of a nameless warrior
Map : Saknis Plain
Reward : exp card
Quest : Search bush and youā€™ll found a Muddy Necklace. Walk up a bit and give necklace to tombstone to fight quest boss.

:rotating_light: Normal Quest that give free stat point (Thanks you @FatePGN,@DiscKZee for mention)

Just talk with NPC in these map to start quest.

Steele Road

• Protect the Heritage (1) > (2) = 1 stat
  • Treasure of the site > Expired Contract > Ready > Ruklysā€™ Inheritance = 1 stat

Goddessā€™ Ancient Garden quest that give stat

• Traces of Stars (1) > (2) > (3) > (4) > (5) = +1 stat

Escanciu Village

• Epitaph of Flurry / Flurryā€™s Inscription (1) > (2) > (3) > (4) > (5) > (6) = +1 stat

Ferdimian Suburbs

• Old Tale 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 = Zubeckā€™s Secret Moves item (+1 stat when use)

Some Main quest can give free stat point too.

:rotating_light: Something thatā€™s not yet solve, donā€™t know how to do it or not yet try to do.

- Hidden, and hidden (Fedimian) : Hint from quest info > The Sadhu Master is looking at you with a grin. Well Iā€™m not see him/her there. Not sure if anything relate to pot in Ferdimian, I try talk to all pot I saw which some are a msg from some job master but not see anything relate to Sadhu master yet and nothing happen. From database it seem to trigger quest may related to Fossilized Lizard Amber item but I canā€™t confirm this.

:rotating_light: Something else thatā€™s not quest but useful.

- Guard Graveyard and Watchman Set
You can enter Guard Graveyard from Tenet Garden (A warp at top left of map).
Inside youā€™ll see a glowing blue aura. Talk to it and bring it to status near Goddess WP.
Youā€™ll get a Detect force of the astral body buff, Repeating till buff change to Eye of seeing astral body.
Walk around and youā€™ll see a bigger glow. Talk to it to get random Watchman Set piece.

• This can be repeat and thereā€™s a chance to get same piece of gear.
  • Set are not tradeable, please look Tosbase site for item stat.

- Goddess Zemyna Statue
When you talk to this statue itā€™ll add +1 stat point.

• Can be found atā€¦
  • West Siauliai Woods
  • Minersā€™ Village
  • Saknis Plains
  • Should be more but I forgot where elseā€¦ :cry:
132 Likes

Thanks for sharing my friend!

Really great info.Thank you so much! I wonder if any hidden classes have outright been added to the game so far.

1 Like

Nice info, thanks for posting here.

Is it permanent bonus though?

One more

1 Like

Yes, Perm. 20characters

Thanks for the info.

This guide just spoils the concepts of hidden quests

5 Likes

Yes I know but itā€™s not mean I have found clue of all those quest yet.
Isnā€™t it better for community to help each other to solve it?
If anyone disagree with my idea or prefer thing like hint instead then let me know.
I donā€™t mind to delete or change whole thing.

4 Likes

I much preffer if we share our discoveries! I was dying to know where to get the pink hair dye anyway.

If people are just bothered by where hidden quests are, they could just not do them in the first place ;p

Plus letā€™s be frank, quite a handful of us would just pass by them without even knowing they existed.

Maybe if it was a hidden quest for something bigger, like a class or something, then it would be cool if who found out would just give people small hints instead of spoiling the whole thing.

But for these weight pot quests and whatsoever? Itā€™s completely fine for me!

nothing come to harm with sharing the info, thats what the community forā€¦but hush hush about hidden class

1 Like

100% Nothing in this will relate to hidden class. Since no one know about it even in KR unless you peek into database which might have some clue. Basically all is small perm stat and weight potion.

well, yes, maybe sharing the rewards or hints for finding them sounds kinda better.
But is inevitable, if someone finds a hidden class quest, he is going create a guide.

Well I fix it. If still not good and still be a bad idea just post to let me know.
If Iā€™m off and not respond just flag it. Gotta sleep soon because itā€™s almost 5 am here.

Forget the haters, you did a good job on collecting and sharing it with us, thank you for that.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Tsuyucchi!, these are the kind of threads this forum needs (:

PS: I sure am glad I screencapped the original OP before it was edited teehee.

1 Like

But itā€™s true in some point though. Less fun if spoil how to trigger thing.
Lucky you who saw thing before I edit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think to let ppl know that itā€™s exist is acceptable? Since the whole time I play even I happen to trigger some by accident I didnā€™t even know itā€™s different from normal quest till my friend tell me. Thereā€™s like 0 hint in game about it. Even you love to explore and talk to everything sometime thatā€™s not enough to make it trigger. Unless you look info from somewhere.

idk Maybe itā€™s better to left it as no hint or anything at all because theyā€™re hidden? :dizzy:

Wow awesome! Thanks!

Depends do you want people if yes then you should let everything, people who donā€™t want to spoil themselve will just not come to this post ;), then if you prefer to make it a minigame let hints, i donā€™t think writing nothing would be good.

Anyway thanks for the share and help :slight_smile: .

1 Like