Tree of Savior Forum

Stamina tips for monk?

So obviously stamina is super important for a monk to use double punch. Any tips on more stamina or maybe some hidden stamina recovery increase gear? Any collections with +stamina? Anything?

I’m currently sitting at 75 stamina.

Here are my tips/equipment/stats:

• Rienan Plate Armor +10 stamina
  • Earth Plate Greaves +15 Stamina (can trade these out for Legwyn boots more stamina if you can get it/afford it)
  • 3 of the 4 stamina hidden quests +15 stamina (Having trouble finding World Boss in tenet for the last one)
  • Plate Mastery lvl 32 + whatever is left

Edit: Only lvl 148 atm but any info for bonuses that can gained from future gear/ quests lvl 200+ can be helpful too thanks.

Earth Plate 3-Set (Boots, Gloves, Botton) = 10 + 15 = +25
There are 4 stamina hidden quests: 💡 Hidden Quest and Useful Information (Might have spoil) 💡
Seimos Sword? +10 hah

1 Like

Yea I meant I have 3/4 quests. Having trouble with the last one. Is that sword any good lol? I would use the Earth plate set bonus but I’d have to sacrifice quite a bit of defense =[ Also info on any gear that can be obtained lvl 200+ would be nice too.

Even if you get your stamina higher there’s really no way you won’t deplete it spamming double punch in dungeons unless youre spending a bit of money on condensed stamina pills.

Stamina Collections (The ones I know):
Royal Masoleum 4F
Saknis Plains
Grand Corridor
Ashaq Underground Prison 1F
Nuoridin Falls

2 Likes

currently on 91 stamina

hidden quests, stamina equip and lvl50 plate armor.
quite ok i guess
but i think im missing some stamina collectionbox bonuses.
so it could be better …

Oracle’s buff Arcane Energy at lvl 10 gives you maximum stamina +45.

I’ll add one to your list: Videntis Shrine

Just be prepared to have some patience if you’re gonna hunt the items. The Socket Archers drop the Bow recipe at .33 drop rate and there’s only like 12 of them on the map. Then you have the Velfiggys and Socket Mages that like to cast spells at you… was a wee bit annoying to hunt, lol, took me 794 slain before I found it.

1 Like

Do you guys know where i can get the earth plate set ? The datebase doesn’t give me a mob or a recipe, and it’s quite expensive in the market